HELP WANTED BULK LISTINGS

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
376 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_publisher_*

Guest_publisher_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2005 - 12:08 PM

Paulding.com is now restricting the FREE STANDALONE HELP WANTED ADS to premium paid members.

You may, however, add your item for sale to this GRABBAG listing of jobs for free.

Posting of standalone ads are free for premium members (member plus, member plus extra, member plus extra pink, member plus extra orange and commerce members.)

We have opended the opportunity to join Pcom for a month at a reduced price ($10.00) and during your 30 day membership, you may post items during that month for free.

However, you may also post a reply in this Grab Bag announcement.

Here is the link for the paid subscriptions. http://www.paulding....tion&CODE=index
The limit is five new sale topics per day for the 30 day run of the membership. This means the cost of an ad can be as little as seven cents.

pubby

#2 katied

katied

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 05:42 PM

I am offering to babysit kids now. I babysat all summer, and have many times before that. I will be 15 in 2 weeks, and have references. I charge low prices, and will babysit in your house or mine. I am very good with kids, and have lots of experience. I can watch them after school or on weekends. I am available almost whenever you need me also. I will watch kids up to age 11.
[img]http://http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/264171_226074014083485_100000426632529_815620_4875583_n.jpg[/img]

#3 katied

katied

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 12:06 AM

Dont forget, I have some references, and have experience with kids as young as young as 1 1/2 months. I have watched my nephew since he was that young, and we was on monitors, and had to have meds after each feeding
[img]http://http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/264171_226074014083485_100000426632529_815620_4875583_n.jpg[/img]

#4 jmt&babyg

jmt&babyg

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 12:12 AM

What area of paulding are you in?
Posted Image

#5 katied

katied

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 12:14 AM

I live in Yorkville, but could get rides from my mom.

#6 katied

katied

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 10:25 PM

I am still available to babysit, I have even been asked to babysit overnigt before. The only reason I didn't is because the kids ended up going to their friend's house

#7 *~LisaG~*

*~LisaG~*

*not as sweet as you think*

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,197 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 03:02 PM

I am looking for someone to be willing to come to my home and babysit for and hour everyday so I can go to the gym. and other times just come and be my helper so I can get things done around the house. My son is 4 months old now and I have been slacking on my duties and I want to get back on the roll. I would prefer someone in my area since it is for such a short period of time. I live off Ridge Road on Cohran Store Road. This is next to what used to be Top Of The Ridge Restaurant. I am not particluar to the age as long as you have experience and possible references. Pay can be discussed.

email is the best way to contact me
lisamariegibson@bellsouth.net

#8 TNS2262

TNS2262

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 04:40 PM

Hi! I am a senior at Paulding County High School. I work at Verizon Wireless and am interested in babysitting on my days off and after work. I would be available Monday and wednesday in the afternoons/evenings after 1:30 p.m. I am also available most days after 8:00 p.m. and on Sunday. I have babysat for many years and have great references. I would be happy to watch your child/children so you can do things such as dating, shopping(holidays are coming up!!), and whatever else you have going on important in your life. If you are interested please e-mail me at Kittie2262@aol.com. Thanks

P.S. I am a straight A student and would also be happy to offer tuturing for school

Edited by TNS2262, 12 November 2005 - 04:41 PM.

#9 katied

katied

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 08:45 PM

BUMP!!!!!!!! I am still offering my services. I have experience with kids as young as 8 weeks!!!!!

#10 TNS2262

TNS2262

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 03:42 PM

I am also a former camp counselor if that makes a difference to anyone.

#11 Guest_georgiagirl8382_*

Guest_georgiagirl8382_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2005 - 11:00 PM

I'm looking for any babysitting jobs or house cleaning jobs. If anyone knows of anyone needing this, please let me know. I am willing to do this cheaper than anyone else, I just had a baby and I'm really needing some extra Christmas money. Thanks!!

#12 lawnman1

lawnman1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 06:50 PM

I'm looking for experienced help. Must have own transportation, self motivation and must have experience in residential and commerical lawn maintenance. 30-40 hours a week. Some saturdays. Will have days off during the week. Must be able to start right away. NEED REFERENCES.

Please send email to aaalawnmaint1@bellsouth.net or pm.

#13 blnkts4bittybits

blnkts4bittybits

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 02:21 PM

I am looking for a job closer to home. I have been in the financial services industry for over 10 years and have my Series 7 &63 licenses as well as my GA LAS license. If you know of anything closer than the Perimeter area, please let me know.

Thanks!

#14 blnkts4bittybits

blnkts4bittybits

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE (blnkts4bittybits @ Dec 9 2005, 01:21 PM)
I am looking for a job closer to home.  I have been in the financial services industry for over 10 years and have my Series 7 &63 licenses as well as my GA LAS license.  If you know of anything closer than the Perimeter area, please let me know.

Thanks!

Pubby - is there going to be a "job wanted" forum soon? Just asking.

Thanks!

#15 ROADTOAD

ROADTOAD

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 02:30 PM

Looking for a job-Dallas, Hiram, Cartersville, Ackworth. Hopefully something local, I live in Dallas.
Currently work part time, flex. days.
If you can help me out. Let me know.
Thank you

=======================
Objective: To obtain a full or part time position where my excellent customer service
skills and knowledge in business will be an asset to your company.

Qualifications
*Many successful years experience being self-employed
*Excellent business management skills
*Experienced in digital photography, editing, and web uploading for an Ebay auction business. 1 Hour Photo Lab experience.
*Knowledgeable in sporting goods and recreational activities/products
*Considered an excellent handyman in building, plumbing, electrical and household maintenance. I hate high ladders, roofs.
*Intelligent, friendly, reliable professional, team player

Employment

2000-2005 T. Enterprises
Buffalo, NY
Owned and managed an antique and collectible business, online auctions
and website business
Recently relocated to Georgia and have not re-established business

1998-2000 Manpower Inc. Temporaries
Williamsville, NY 716-634-3200
Full time worker at several warehouse and manufacturing plants:
American Sales
Duties included: Order selector and dock worker

Robinson Knife
Duties included: Order selector, packer

Innovative Concepts in Entertainment
Clarence, NY 716-759-0370
Obtained position through temporary agency and was hired full time
following temp agreement
www.icegame.com/
Duties included: Woodshop and game assembly

1994-1998 Dick’s Sporting Goods
Blasdell, NY 716-825-2457
Sales Associate
Duties included: servicing the camping/boating, fishing/hunting depts.

1979-1994 C. Printing
Cheektowaga, NY
Self employed. Owner and operator of Commercial Offset Printing and Silk Screening business for 15 years

Personal Interests and Miscellaneous Work

Household Repairman
Enjoy building, renovating, and providing household maintenance service to family and friends

Member of Antique & Classic Boat Society.
Owned and restored wooden boats. Built a speedboat and kayak.

Creative Boats (Division of C. Printing)
Designed, built, sold radio control race boats and parts and machine shop
race motor modifications.

Private Custom Fishing Rod Builder
Would customize a fly or spinning rod to customer's specifications

Divers -n-Depth
Assisted in store part time in friend’s Scuba Shop and also with dive
Charters. Assisted with underwater photography and color picture processing.

Fish Taxidermy
My sideline business at one point

American Killifish Association member
Specialized in breeding of award winning African Killifish

Author and Publisher
The Illustrated Stone Ginger Beer
Buffalo, NY Pharmacy Bottles
(1984-85) Personally illustrated, photographed, wrote and published two books on antique bottle collecting.

Edited by ROADTOAD, 20 December 2005 - 07:01 PM.

#16 Guest_georgiagirl8382_*

Guest_georgiagirl8382_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2005 - 12:35 PM

Anyone needing after holiday cleaning? I will do deep cleaning or your basic cleaning for a very low price. Satisfaction guarentee. PM me with any questions. Thanks!!!

#17 curlehairmomma32

curlehairmomma32

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 02:25 PM

[COLOR=purple][B][I]
QUOTE (blnkts4bittybits @ Dec 12 2005, 12:27 PM)
Pubby - is there going to be a "job wanted" forum soon?  Just asking.

Thanks!

Any one out there a nail tech, Union Community Hair station On Buchanan Hwy DESPERATLEY needs a licensed and Experienced nail tech. Booth Rent or commission. 770-445-9545
email=unionhairstation@bellsouth.net
]

Edited by curlehairmomma32, 05 January 2006 - 02:27 PM.

#18 NY Gal

NY Gal

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,240 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 04:53 PM

I am looking for someone to finish my basement. Must be reasonable (CHEAP), be insured and provide references.
Posted Image
I may be a Yankee....but I am a NICE Yankee....and there are worse things I could be....right?[/size]

There are no strangers, just friends we haven't met yet!"

Colleen Ann Deloughery 6/4/60-9/11/01

#19 av8tir

av8tir

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE (NY Gal @ Jan 5 2006, 04:53 PM)
I am looking for someone to finish my basement.  Must be reasonable (CHEAP), be insured and provide references.

Please be careful. You already are probably aware of such things,but, by all means,never give the 'contractor' any money before they start the job. Wait until the job is finished to your satisfaction before you pay them. Believe me , we learned from experience. If they are a reputable contractor, and have a conscious, they should have enough money in the business to supply them with the materials they will need to do the job and see it done to completion. I've had people say they would be there and never show up, not even a phone call,; people start a project and never return to finish the job. There are alot of dishonset people out there....so , just a word of caution from a former New Englander
Small engine / lawn mower tech

-----------------------------------------

"Each of us is worthy,not worthless; important,not significant; unique,not ordinary." William Arthur Ward

#20 JADE

JADE

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 07:10 PM

And don't use someone just because you got their name from this website. I got burned really bad on carpet. Be careful!! excl.gif

Edited by JADE, 05 January 2006 - 07:11 PM.

PEACE, LOVE AND FUZZY KITTIES!!

SPAY ~ NEUTER ~ ADOPT

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.. I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man"
-- Mahatma Gandhi (1869 - 1948)

#21 Caped Crusader

Caped Crusader

Super Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,621 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (publisher @ Nov 3 2005, 12:08 PM)
Paulding.com is now restricting the FREE STANDALONE  HELP WANTED ADS to premium paid members.

You may, however, add your item for sale to this GRABBAG listing of jobs for free.

Posting of standalone ads are free for premium members (member plus, member plus extra, member plus extra pink, member plus extra orange and commerce members.)

We have opended the opportunity to join Pcom for a month at a reduced price ($10.00) and during your 30 day membership, you may post items during that month for free.

However, you may also post a reply in this Grab Bag announcement.

Here is the link for the paid subscriptions. http://www.paulding....tion&CODE=index
The limit is five new sale topics per day for the 30 day run of the membership.  This means the cost of an ad can be as little as seven cents.

pubby

Pubby, that is AWESOME!

Great Idea!

To Err is Human, To Forgive is DIVINE
Hey Look...gallery_1715_285_2412.gif

gallery_1715_2_74689.jpg

#22 NY Gal

NY Gal

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,240 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE (av8tir @ Jan 5 2006, 07:02 PM)
Please be careful. You already are probably aware of such things,but, by all means,never give the 'contractor' any money before they start the job. Wait until the job is finished to your satisfaction before you pay them. Believe me , we learned from experience. If they are a reputable contractor, and have a conscious, they should have enough money in the business to supply them with the materials they will need to do the job and see it done to completion. I've had people say they would be there and never show up, not even a phone call,; people start a project and never return to finish the job. There are alot of dishonset people out there....so , just a word of caution from a former New Englander

I appreciate the advice....believe me, I have seen all kinds in the north also! I edit my previous to say "good Christian, not a thief" lol
Posted Image
I may be a Yankee....but I am a NICE Yankee....and there are worse things I could be....right?[/size]

There are no strangers, just friends we haven't met yet!"

Colleen Ann Deloughery 6/4/60-9/11/01

#23 zangorose

zangorose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 12:08 PM

IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH AND YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. WORK FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN CREATING A LIFE LONG RESIDUAL INCOME THEN THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT US ONLINE AT WWW.ZANGOROSE.COM OR GIVE US A CALL AT 770-943-8577. YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL TO ZANGOROSE@YAHOO.COM

#24 Guest_PANDAMONIUM_*

Guest_PANDAMONIUM_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2006 - 03:10 PM

Looking for a job within the school system teaching or assisting in the printing dept. I have been in the industry since 1984,running presses,selling,and paper sales. If anyone hears anything, please let me know.

Thanks a million! smile.gif

#25 evelynpyar1

evelynpyar1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (katied @ Nov 4 2005, 06:42 PM)
I am offering to babysit kids now. I babysat all summer, and have many times before that. I will be 15 in 2 weeks, and have references. I charge low prices, and will babysit in your house or mine. I am very good with kids, and have lots of experience. I can watch them after school or on weekends. I am available almost whenever you need me also. I will watch kids up to age 11.

Twocats

#26 evelynpyar1

evelynpyar1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 05:46 PM

smile.gif
QUOTE (katied @ Nov 4 2005, 06:42 PM)
JAN 8,06
Iam retired and would like to get a part time job in accounting, Have had years of experience. if any one needs help, in the Dallas, or Hairm area. Evelynpyar1@bellsouth.net
Twocats

#27 Bellascloset

Bellascloset

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 09:26 AM

Hey,
I am looking to grow my team.. I work for Lia Sophia Jewelry (Lady Remington).
Here is a little info on the Company... I am not pushy in anyway if you would like info I will send it. Please look on www.liasophia.com/jessicac
We offer 30% Commisson weekly
40% Commisson as a manager - you only need 3 people under you.
10% Commisson off your recruits
Personal Discounts up to 77 % off !!
Trips, Prizes,
No inventory, no deliveries ! LIFETIME REPLACEMENT TOO !

If you would like to start up with me please email or go to my site.
Thanks
www.liasophia.com/jessicac

Edited by jewelrylady, 09 January 2006 - 09:26 AM.

Fill your heart with faith and you will never fail

R.I.P We love you and miss you !!!
John Blair 06/21/09 US Army

#28 TNS2262

TNS2262

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 05:30 PM

Hi! I am a senior at Paulding County High School. I work at Verizon Wireless and am interested in babysitting on my days off and after work. I would be available Monday and wednesday in the afternoons/evenings after 1:30 p.m. I am also available most days after 8:00 p.m. and on Sunday. I have babysat for many years and have great references. I would be happy to watch your child/children so you can do things such as dating, shopping(holidays are coming up!!), and whatever else you have going on important in your life. If you are interested please e-mail me at Kittie2262@aol.com. Thanks

P.S. I am a straight A student and would also be happy to offer tuturing for school

#29 naturegirl

naturegirl

Super Icon

• retired
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,190 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (NY Gal @ Jan 5 2006, 05:53 PM)
I am looking for someone to finish my basement.  Must be reasonable (CHEAP), be insured and provide references.

Be careful what you wish for, you might get it. The guy who did my basement, started out Cheap and it ended up looking really cheap. Guess what else---- it ended up not being so cheap, lots of extra charges.

If you get a quote, be sure to get inclusions and exclusions - makes a lot of difference in the end.

Be wary of Cost plus quotes too. There is an automatic 10 percent (or greater) overhead and 10 percent profit margin in that deal. In other words if the job costs 100.00 (Materials and labor) add 10%overhead to that = 110.00 + 10% for profit adds another $11.00 so the 100.00 job actually costs 121.00.

There are lots of reasonable people who are honest out there, its just hard to tell which ones are not up front.
In history there are people who have had their clothes, food, housing and jobs provided to them.

Those people were called "slaves".

Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.

---Frank Lloyd Wright

#30 curlehairmomma32

curlehairmomma32

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 03:06 PM

Union Community Hair Station on Buchanan Hwy Needs a Licensed Nail Tech. 770-445-9545 Open Tuesday-Saturday. Ask for Regina

Edited by Sheriff Andy Taylor, 14 January 2006 - 10:31 AM.

#31 Eeyore01

Eeyore01

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 11:54 AM

I am looking to expand my team in the new year! Check out the business info at:

www.ubah.com/c2812

This is Usborne Books and we help put awesome books into children's hands! We work with the public and also with schools and libraries so the potential is endless. You can work this business very part-time if you just want to pay one bill a month or you can turn it into a full-time business. This is very legitimate with many reps making supervisor within a year and making career-level income by working 20-30 hours a week. The best benefit? For me, it is the ability to take my daugther with me to all of my business outings. I do not use a sitter. Please email me if you are interested in more info...I would also be happy to call if you like. I am not pushy, I will just give you info. Thanks,

Arynn

#32 dallasgirl52

dallasgirl52

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 08:43 PM

I'm 6 months pregnant and looking for a part-time job at night. I'm looking for something that I'm not standing a lot. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

#33 Guest_georgiagirl8382_*

Guest_georgiagirl8382_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2006 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (dallasgirl52 @ Jan 25 2006, 09:43 PM)
I'm 6 months pregnant and looking for a part-time job at night.  I'm looking for something that I'm not standing a lot.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks.

I had the same problem trying to find a job while I was pregnant, but try applying for a hostess somewhere. That is the only thing I can think of where I know you sometimes get to sit down.

#34 TNS2262

TNS2262

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 02:44 PM

Hi! I am a senior at PauldingCounty High School. I am in a work program and am currently looking for a part-time job. I have several years of clerical experience and customer service training. I have taken many business and computer classes in school as well. I am available from 2:00 pm during the week until about 9:30 and all weedend. Does anyone have any ideas?

#35 Knee Deep in the Creek

Knee Deep in the Creek

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE (lani @ Jan 28 2006, 07:45 PM)
Bump!
Good people are hard to find!
Maybe it's you?

Sent you a PM

Thanks

#36 Ninthblonde

Ninthblonde

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE (dallasgirl52 @ Jan 25 2006, 08:43 PM)
I'm 6 months pregnant and looking for a part-time job at night.  I'm looking for something that I'm not standing a lot.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks.

While I was pregnant I got a job with a temporary agency. There are customer service jobs, where you answer the phone part time, and you sit down all day. All you need is a good phone voice and the ability to learn. The temp agency will usually train you. Just a thought.
C

#37 Ninthblonde

Ninthblonde

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 09:32 PM

I have just moved to Paulding County and my new husband introduced me to this great site.
I am still working in Vinings, and it takes close to an hour, much more if traffic is bad to get to work. Since this is the case I am seeking a job significantly closer to my home in Dallas.

I have over 10 years experience as an Administrative Professional and am an active participating member of the International Association of Administrive Professionals. I have all the skills required to run an office or team efficiently and with professionalism.

If there is anything available that anyone knows of, please PM me.

#38 ClintMc

ClintMc

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 10:59 AM

Hey ya'll,

It's been awhile since me and my wife have been on here. We (Clintmc and StacieMc) are doing well and staying busy. The reason for this post is to see if anyone is interested in hiring me part-time. Over one summer, I ran a small lawn service and got to meet lots of really good folks who were regulars on here. It was fun. I will be attending college in the spring to become a web designer / e-commerce specialist. Here's my resume. Any suggestions would be most appreciated! Thank you!

Career Skills Summary

Excellent oral and written communication skills
Proactively identifies and resolves problems
Meets and exceeds customer’s demands on schedule
Quick learner with high technical and mechanical aptitude
Master at prioritizing and organizing multiple tasks

Professional Experience

Sales Representative / Operations Coordinator
- Succeeded in only a few weeks to educate myself in counter top manufacturing and the local market demographics
- Researched competitors marketing techniques, pricing and market penetration to better posture the company for increased market share
- Designed and set-up displays in stores that rivaled our competitors in number of styles, colors and overall presentation
- Managed four Home Depot accounts while going after and capturing three additional Home Depot accounts
- Developed and applied quality assurance program that reduced errors in all departments resulting in increased operational capacity, customer satisfaction and decreased operational costs
- Provided excellent customer service and follow up generating a high number of referrals and repeat business more than doubling sales from $4k to $9k weekly
- Scheduled and coordinated with production and customers the on time shipment and installation of finished products

Kitchen and Bath Sales Consultant / Appliance Captain
- Organized and implemented appliance sale program for Home Depot store to become third in district for overall appliance sales
- Assistant to the department head supporting design sales team to control shrinkage, track sales and merchandise exceeding monthly projections by as much as 20%
- Provided sales of appropriate products and information for customers both in store and on location
- Awarded two customer service merit awards and a merit raise
- Received high marks in various company training programs including: Kitchen and Bath Design, Appliance Sales, Department Operations, Sales and Qualifying

Technical Sales Representative
- Sold hydraulic cylinders, pumps, electric motors, pulleys, drive belts and chains
- Represented several manufacturers of power transmission products in an inside sales capacity
- Took charge of two key OEM accounts saving the business approximately $1.5 million in lost sales
- Accurately identified and specified products for customers using technical books, algebraic formulas and contacting manufacturers
- Used all means necessary to reduce downtime of customers in emergency situations including delivery of product myself
- Identified and resolved shipping / handling errors through warehouse operations changes

Recent Employment History

Part Sales Manager- Oct. 2005 to Jan. 2006 Autozone, Powder Springs, GA
Receiving / Data Entry- Jan. 2003 to Aug. 2004 T&R Fixtures, Dallas, GA
Self Employed- Jan. 2003 to Oct. 2004 Emerge Enterprises, Dallas, GA
Install Team Leader- Aug. 2002 to Jan. 2003 SRS, Inc., Walled Lake, MI
Student- Jan. 2002 to July 2002 Oakland Community College, Auburn Hills, MI
Firefighter/EMT- Dec. 2001 to Sept. 2002 White Lake Fire and Rescue, White Lake , MI
Sales Representative- Aug. 2000 to July 2001 Custom Countertops, Inc., Walled Lake, MI
Sales Consultant- Nov. 1999 to Mar. 2001 Home Depot USA, Inc., White Lake, MI

Education and Training

Chattahoochee Technical College Marietta, GA Website Development Currently Enrolled
Oakland Community College Auburn Hills, MI EMT-B Certification July 2002
Oakland Fire Academy Auburn Hills, MI Firefighter I & II License May 2002
Chattahoochee Technical College Marietta, GA Marketing Management 1997
Kennesaw State University Kennesaw, GA Core Curriculum 1996

References Available Upon Request
Please be sure to visit our website:
JC CARCRAFTER'S Wheel Outlet
Get custom wheels at the lowest direct from the factory pricing!

#39 Bellascloset

Bellascloset

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 02:33 PM

I am looking to build both my teams- see below !
Thanks tongue.gif

Edited by jewelrylady, 05 March 2006 - 02:34 PM.

Fill your heart with faith and you will never fail

R.I.P We love you and miss you !!!
John Blair 06/21/09 US Army

#40 K9Exhibitor

K9Exhibitor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 09:24 PM

HIRAM COFFEE HOUSE - FRONT COUNTER HELP: Looking for a dependable, friendly, people-oriented person with the ability to multi-task. HOURS: MON-FRI 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (must be flexible) Please come in to apply. Located in the square of old town Hiram. 159 Main Street, Hiram.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics