ksee4

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 07:48 AM

HOME FOR SALE
DAVIS MILL ESTATES
2STORY, 3/2 SPLIT LEVEL WITH FINISHED BASEMENT FOR 4TH BR/BONUS ROOM.
NEW A/C>CARPET>TILED ENRTY WAY AND LOWER HALLWAY. LARGE ROOMS CEILING FANS THROUGHOUT LIVING ROOM W/ FIREPLACE, 3/4 ACRE+ PRIVACY FENCED INGROUND POOL EXTRA LARGE SCREENED IN DECK W/ OUTSIDE LANDING FOR GRILL 2 CAR GARAGE
155,900 (678)232-7109

QUOTE (publisher @ Nov 3 2005, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Paulding.com is now restricting the FREE STANDALONE ADS to premium paid members.

You may, however, add your home for sale to this GRABBAG listing. It just won't have the title etc. but folks will still see it.

Also, Posting of standalone ads are free for premium members (member plus, member plus extra, member plus extra pink, member plus extra orange and commerce members.) It is one of the benefits that comes with membership.

Because some choose not to join - our annual membership packages begin at $19.95 - we have opended the opportunity to join Pcom for a month at a reduced price ($10.00). As a member you may post ads during your 30 day membership for free.

However, you may also post a reply in this Grab Bag announcement.

Here is the link for the paid subscriptions. http://www.paulding....c...&CODE=index
The limit is five new sale topics per day for the 30 day run of the membership. This means the cost of an ad can be as little as seven cents.

pubby

LIVE TODAY TO IT'S FULLEST CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT TOMORROW WILL BRING

#82 shogone

shogone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 11:49 AM

***VERY, VERY MOTIVATED SELLER***

Burton's Mill Subdivision (Bakers Bridge Road & Senator Road), in Cul-de-Sac !! 3Br / 2 bath, split/drive under 2 car garage, one owner built in 1998, very large eat-in kitchen and dining area, large finished room downstairs (currently used as a "teenager suite"), gas log fireplace, fenced yard with 24' round above ground pool and small deck, VERY Quiet, safe for kids to play. Back deck overlooks woods w/lots of wildlife. Only $122,900 BRING ALL OFFERS, THEY WILL BE CONSIDERED!! This is a great house for your family! Call 770-547-0402 or 770-487-4031 (please leave voicemail and I will return call).

PS: I will try and post some pictures but if you send me a message, I will email them.

Edited by shogone, 19 April 2007 - 03:27 PM.

#83 Lil'firestarter

Lil'firestarter

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,205 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 07:22 PM

3Bd 2BA on raised ranch, peaceful Subdivision, currently rented with tenant paying $900 a month with about 6 months remaining on lease
priced thousands below market at $124,900 - !!!!INSTANT EQUITY !!!!!! 277 Tanglewood, Hiram, GA 30141
Tanglewood Subd.

#84 SSS

SSS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 11:16 AM

Multiple homes for sale in the Senator's Ridge neighborhood, 250s to 350s.
See weekly updated page: Senator's Ridge: Available Homes

#85 shogone

shogone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 09:16 AM

***REDUCED $5,000, VERY, VERY MOTIVATED SELLER***

Burton's Mill Subdivision (Bakers Bridge Road & Senator Road), in Cul-de-Sac !! 3Br / 2 bath, split/drive under 2 car garage, one owner built in 1998, very large eat-in kitchen and dining area, large finished room downstairs (currently used as a "teenager suite"), gas log fireplace, fenced yard with 24' round above ground pool and small deck, VERY Quiet, safe for kids to play. Back deck overlooks woods w/lots of wildlife. Only $117,900 BRING ALL OFFERS, THEY WILL BE CONSIDERED!! This is a great house for your family! Call 770-547-0402 or 770-487-4031 (please leave voicemail and I will return call).

PS: I will try and post some pictures but if you send me a message, I will email them. I also have some pictures posted on zillow.com.
Copy/Paste this: http://www.zillow.co...pe-copr-i001-tx

#86 teacherlady

teacherlady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 07:16 PM

We are relocating and need to sell. We are asking way below market. 3 bedroom, 2 full bath (garden tub in master bedroom) walkin closets, fresh paint through out (inside and out), 2 car garage, almost 1 acre flat lot. Eat in breakfast and full dining room. It is a steal! We are asking $119,900, but if we get a contract agreed by May 30th, we will take an extra $1000.00 off the price. Call Rhonda Yearwood at 770-315-7185 and ask to see 22 Ladora Drive, Dallas GA (Victoria Cove Subdivision) It is a beautiful home that needs someone to love it!

#87 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,914 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 07:43 PM

I have a home here in Paulding County, with two acres of land, for sell. I will take $119,000 for it. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, with living room and din. It has 1,250 sq.ft. of inside floor space. It has a huge double garage 30 ft. wide, and 40 ft. long. The garage has a second floor that I use for storage and a workshop.

I also have a home in Woodstock Ga. for sale, it's about 1,400 sq. ft. w/ 3 out buildings. It's on a 1/2 acre lot. It has two full baths, four bedrooms, living room and din, central heating and air. The yard is completely fenced in, with chain link and privacy fencing. This home has been remodeled recently. In fact, I'm still working on it, buttoning things up. I will take $ 109,000 for this home.
"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

#88 teacherlady

teacherlady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 06:32 AM

We are relocating and need to sell. We are asking way below market. 3 bedroom, 2 full bath (garden tub in master bedroom) walkin closets, fresh paint through out (inside and out), 2 car garage, almost 1 acre flat lot. Eat in breakfast and full dining room. It is a steal! We are asking $119,900, but if we get a contract agreed by May 30th, we will take an extra $1000.00 off the price. Call me if you are interested. 678-796-3770. This is a house full of love. We joke that it is on fertile ground because the moment we moved in...we have continued to add to the family. Victoria Cove Sudivision... 22 Ladora Drive.

#89 gabbie

gabbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 07:50 PM

Stunning Split Foyer Home

108 Brandi Drive
Hiram, Ga

Must see inside!!!!

Lovely living room with fireplace and huge picture window

Master bedroom with walk in closet, master bathroom has separate shower and huge corner
Garden tub.

Fresh Paint, 2 car garage and partially finished bonus room.

See anytime with or without agent !!!!

Call Reita Gaston
Avalar Atlanta Group Realtors
770-231-7917
reita@avalaratlanta.com

AVALAR
ATLANTA GROUP REALTORS

Edited by gabbie, 08 May 2007 - 08:01 PM.

#90 lobertk

lobertk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:52 AM

!! Newly Listed Home for Sale near Cobb/Paulding line !!

!!! Beautiful Two-Story Brick-Front Traditional Home in Hunters Glen S/D on Hwy120, just west of 92 !!!

!!! Come take a look before its gone !!!

Beautiful swim/tennis community with streetlights, sidewalks, lots of trees, and good people!

4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths!
Hardwood floors throughout the main floor!
Also has a full, unfinished, daylight basement with exterior access!

7 Creekside Drive
Dallas, GA 30157

678-793-1776 or lobertk@comcast.net

$235,900

http://homes.realtor...Prop/1080633790

http://myhuntersglen.org/amenities.htm (neighborhood site)

Edited by lobertk, 09 May 2007 - 11:19 AM.

#91 snikerfitz

snikerfitz

When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,631 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 03:22 PM

Need to relocate fast....House is only 4 years old, last one built in subdivision. All homes around are well kept and maintained. I have a 4 bedroom 2.5 bath with study/office. Master is HUGE!!!! Master also has sitting room. Jacuzzi tub in master bath. 3 levels. Large attached garage. Almost 1 acre in well established Neighborhood. New school district Dugan ele, Austin Middle, South Paulding high. Schools are exactly .5 miles from the entrance to the subdivision. Has formal dining room, Breakfast area. Priced below appraisal. Could use some new flooring on the ground level willing to alot $1000.00 dollars for that. Doesn't have to have it a good cleaning or dye would fix it then keep what is left over. Has dishwasher, electric stove, and microwave willing to leave fridge if you need it. All touch up paint will be left. New paint in almost all rooms. Has brand new ac unit and coil. Have warrenty paper for that was installed in March. Asking 128,900 Or best offer. Contact Brandi at 770-947-2833. Serious inquirys only please. Can not offer lease purchase or owner financing. Agents welcome at 3%.

Edited by snikerfitz, 15 May 2007 - 06:25 PM.

while I'm loathe to admit it, rules are meant to be broken, nudged and shoved around every now and then when a higher good, greater benefit is available. Pubby 01/07/09

"Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, and beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger ... Show respect to all people and bow to no one ... "~Tecumseh, Shawnee~"

I live my life for no one but me.... Don't try and change me, convince me, or criticize me. I don't walk on water and don't claim to. Like me, Love me, or Hate me. I could care less.

#92 kmmb

kmmb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 01:04 PM

OPEN HOUSE THIS SUNDAY! GREAT LOCATION! 4 Bedroom/ 2.5 Bath home in Evans Mill Subdivision off of Highway 120 (across from Hardy Ford). Nice home -- well-kept and pet-free. On cul-de-sac street with very private backyard with private woods. Master has sitting room and separate shower and garden tub. Master and one other bedroom have walk-in closets. New granite countertops in kitchen. Three bay windows and plenty of natural light. Must see inside! Swim/Tennis/Playground in neighborhood. Listed at $209,900. MLS #3419329.

OPEN HOUSE THIS SUNDAY! 2-4p.m. 102 Valleyside Drive South in Evans Mill.

#93 teacherlady

teacherlady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 05:44 PM

Okay, we are desperate to move. We have the deal of a lifetime. 111,900.00 for a 3 bedroom 2 full bath, fireplace, formal dining room, eat in kitchen, 2 car garage, new subdivision. We are relocating to central GA and don't want to take house note with us. If you buy, you get ALOT of equity. Come see it to believe it. It is in great shape. Call 770-315-7185 and ask for Rhonda Yearwood. She will be happy to show you. You will be surprized!

#94 Happee

Happee

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 07:41 AM

Looking for a spacious home in a quiet neighborhood? Look no further....

S P R E A D O U T in this Roomy 4 Bed/2 1/2 Bath Traditional Brick Front home. Built in 2000, this Home is in "Like New" Condition with designer Colors Throughout. Main Level Features built in book shelves in Great Room with brick Fireplace and Gas starter; Dining Room with chair rail molding; Kitchen has white on white appliances and white cabinets- Pantry - Built-in Microwave - Refrigerator (Stays) - View to Great Room; Breakfast Room has bay window ; Spacious Master Bedroom - and vaulted ceiling Bath with Double Vanities, Garden Tub, Seperate Shower and 2-Walk-in Closets; Two Additional Bedrooms, Hall Bath and Laundry Room. Huge Fourth Bedroom/ Bonus room; that Could be used as a gym or office. It's Maintenance Free Vinyl Siding - Two Zoned Heat & Air Units - Swim/Tennis Neighborhood - Much More! Soooo Much Home for the Money!

Click here to view pictures of the home

100% Financing available through Your Mortgage Corporation

LOCATED AT SADDLEBROOK FARMS SUBDIVISION
List Price: $187,500

Buyers Agents bring your clients by.. they will not be dissappointed
*Seller to pay 3% commission + $500 bonus at closing
MLS # 02178133

Edited by Happee, 19 June 2007 - 07:43 AM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#95 quick_67

quick_67

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 10:37 AM

For Sale By Owner $162,500-Seller paying $2000 @ Closing
3Br/2BA split foyer home in cul-de-sac, small family neighborhood. Also, split bedroom style with a finished basement-2 large rooms, perfect for office,rec room, or playroom. Little over 1/2 acre lot with a privacy fence and a 16x16 concrete pad for future storage building or shop. This home also features a screened back porch overlooking the horse pasture behind house--(so, no neighbors behind). Located close to 61 and Dallas/Nebo Road in Charleston Place subdivision.
For pictures, please visit buyowner.com.
Thanks for looking and God Bless.

http://www.buyowner....p?Code=ATL28355

Edited by quick_67, 25 June 2007 - 10:39 AM.

#96 justagirl

justagirl

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,646 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 10:40 AM

still trying to sell this house!!!!!!!!!!

#97 kimandbrian

kimandbrian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 10:53 AM

Beautiful 3bd/2.5bth Cape Cod home in Haddonstone Subdivision. Master & laundry on main. Wooded, cul-de-sac lot, private backyard, breakfast area, fireplace w/gas starter, 2 car garage, auto garage door, master bth w/double vanity sinck, separate shower & garden tub, unfinished basement, berber carpet, hardwood floors, porch and deck, vaulted ceiling in living room, trey ceiling in master bedroom, ceiling fans, walk-in closet.

Assumable, non-qualifying loan, approximately $149K with $6K down. Payments are $1098.63/month PITI with a 5.75% interest rate. I have pictures if you would like to see, just pm me or call 770-505-8705.

Home is located off of Buchannan Hwy and Billy Bullock Road or coming from Hwy 61 - Mulberry Rock Road and Billy Bullock Road.

#98 Ella

Ella

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 10:33 AM

Home for sale: Hunter's Glen Swim/Tennis Neighborhood. Located off Hwy 120 (Dallas Hwy) between Hwy 92 and Hwy 278 (Near Hardy Chevrolet). Great neighborhood, convenient location.

$224,900 Agents Welcome @ 3% commission smile.gif

2 story traditional home with 4 bedrooms 2 1/2 baths on full basement. Very spacious home.

Hardwood floors over most of first floor: kitchen, breakfast area, dining room, 1/2 bath and foyer.

Huge master suite with large bathroom - garden tub, double vanity, seperate room for shower and toilet.

Three large secondary rooms two with walk in closets - one of the secondary rooms has additional floored storage space.

Plan has family room as well as seperate formal living room that is also perfect for use as home office.

Oversized laundry room that has enough room for deep freezer, extra refrigerator or even desk area.

Private wooded backyard with playground and creek.

Great school district: McGarity Elementary, East Paulding Middle School, East Paulding High School.

Amenities in Hunter's Glen include: huge pool, two tennis courts, newly constructed pavilion - great area for parties.

Call 404-717-7984 or PM for more info smile.gif I will gladly send photos to your email.

Thanks!
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. Chronicles 7:14

#99 kitkat

kitkat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 12:58 PM

$115,000 Yorkville/Sunset Meadows
Privacy fence/cul-de-sac/playground

#100 justagirl

justagirl

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,646 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 03:38 PM

3/2 bath 4sided brick ranch in powder springs/mceachern school district/132,900 on 1 acre- central heating and air/ 2 car carport separate dining room- kitchen/living room/den

#101 kmmb

kmmb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 10:59 PM

OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY, AUGUST 5 FROM 2:00 - 4:00p.m.!!! Come and see this house for yourself!

Great value! 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bath home. Pet-free, well-maintained and super-clean. Bright, sunny kitchen with new granite countertops. Hardwood floors in dining room and foyer. Large master bedroom with separate sitting room. Walk-in closets, storage room in garage, and full basement! Lots of natural light. Private, wooded backyard with all hardwoods.

Conveniently located to I-75, I-285 and I-20. Great shopping within 10 minutes at The Avenues West Cobb. Only 15 miles from the Marietta square!

Please call Dawn Brooks from Re/Max Around Atlanta Avenues to arrange a showing or for more information! (678) 819-9250 or (404) 867-3127

#102 MaryR

MaryR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 01:44 PM

Very nice..still available or did you sell it?[quote name='Happee' date='Jun 19 2007, 08:41 AM' post='1338766']
Looking for a spacious home in a quiet neighborhood? Look no further....

#103 snikerfitz

snikerfitz

When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,631 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 07:45 AM

HOME REDUCED!!!!!!!!

Need to relocate fast....House is only 4 years old, last one built in subdivision. All homes around are well kept and maintained. I have a 4 bedroom 2.5 bath with study/office. Master is HUGE!!!! Master also has sitting room. Jacuzzi tub in master bath. 3 levels. Large attached garage. Almost 1 acre in well established Neighborhood. New school district Dugan ele, Austin Middle, South Paulding high. Schools are exactly .5 miles from the entrance to the subdivision. Has formal dining room, Breakfast area. Priced below appraisal. Has dishwasher, electric stove, and microwave willing to leave fridge if you need it, walk in pantry, fireplace, ceiling fans in almost all rooms, chain link fenced back yard. All touch up paint will be left. New paint in almost all rooms. Has brand new ac unit and coil. Have warranty papers for that was installed in March. Asking 122,900 Or best offer. Contact Brandi at 770-947-2833. Make offer getting desperate to sale it. Can not offer lease purchase or owner financing.

while I'm loathe to admit it, rules are meant to be broken, nudged and shoved around every now and then when a higher good, greater benefit is available. Pubby 01/07/09

"Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, and beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger ... Show respect to all people and bow to no one ... "~Tecumseh, Shawnee~"

I live my life for no one but me.... Don't try and change me, convince me, or criticize me. I don't walk on water and don't claim to. Like me, Love me, or Hate me. I could care less.

#104 pidge

pidge

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 07:04 PM

Historic Home for Sale situated on 4+ beautiful acres

Dallas 30157

Asking 256,900
Comes complete with a barn and loft! This land is so beautiful, you have to see it to believe it. Huge oak trees, fruit trees, gently rolling landscape, it's really one of a kind.

Call me to see this wonderful property today.

Michelle L Bullock
Ken Lucas Realty, LLC
404 218 7776

#105 JBenson

JBenson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:06 PM

House for sale for $149,000
3 bed/2 bath
Finished basement w/ ceramic tile & dropped ceiling
Zoysia sod in front & back yard as well as an electronic irrigation system
The garage is also heated and air conditioned.
The backyard is fully fenced in.
House is also available for rent &/or lease purchase

Contact Jason Benson @ (678) 300-4659

#106 justagirl

justagirl

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,646 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 07:01 PM

3 bedroom 2 bath 1 acre home in powder springs 132,900- 4 sided brick corner lot

#107 CanYouHearMeNow

CanYouHearMeNow

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 09:54 PM

Cabin for sale in Blue Ridge, GA.
Due to my recent layoff we've reduced the price to sell our vacation home quickly.

Haven't you wanted a private spot on a mountain (almost 2 1/2 acres) with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a hottub that you could enjoy without your neighbors eyeballing you from their place? Then this is the place. With it's own well and septic, gated graveled road, in the Aska Aventure Area - makes this a rare find. Only 3 1/2 miles to Blue Ridge (and a fire station - for insurance purposes) but you'll feel like you're miles from civilization. See plenty of wildlife (wild turkeys, deer, etc.) from your back or front deck. This is the perfect place to get away from it all.

Buy a price of heaven without spending all you've got. Less than 2 hours from Paulding. We're even offering a special financing program to buy down your interest rate.

http://www.realestat...com/137747.html

#108 Drake-n-EmerysMommy

Drake-n-EmerysMommy

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 06:32 PM

House for sale in Paulding County in the Ridge Rd. area.
$149,900 but sellers are negotiable.
3 Bed/2 Bath w/ full basement with a fenced in backyard on an over sized lot.
Spectacular pool w/ new deck.
Excellent Starter House b/c all new appliances will stay as well as the plantation blinds.
Tons of Upgrades which include Granite Counter Tops & Carriage Garage Doors.

Please visit Houseforsale to view our web page which includes full details about the house.

Please PM or call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment to view the house.

If you or someone you know are looking for a house in Paulding County please feel free to contact us because you do not want to miss out on this Better Than New Home!

Thanks,
Chris Tidwell
Dodie Tidwell

*Paulding Resident 22+ Years*

In Loving Memory
James F. Lankford
1951-2001
"I'll always be Daddy's Little Girl!"

#109 1bullymom

1bullymom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 10:08 AM

Community wide Open House Sunday November 4th 1:00pm-3:00pm

Silver Ridge Subdivision Old Harris Rd. Multiple homes will be open for viewing
Very affordable homes in an HOA community with amentities and front yard
maintanence included. Easy living, nice homes for a couple or family. Easy to keep with a
busy life style and or for a single person!

Come buy mine while you are here!!!!! 3/2 1/2 professionally landscaped yard with pond and paver edging, lush grass,
beautifully decorated home. $135,000.

View the lisitings on Remax.com filter by neighborhood: Silver Ridge it will show all the mls in the neighborhood.

Edited by 1bullymom, 26 October 2007 - 10:09 AM.

GO DAWGS!!!
Three heads are better than one! I love my bully!

#110 gymdawgfan

gymdawgfan

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 12:57 PM

JUST LIKE GRANDMA'S.......ON OVER 2 ACRES!!!

Custom built in 1999... 3 bedroom/2.5 bath home on 2.15 acres in Haralson County.

VICTORIAN STYLE, HARDWOOD IN LARGE FAMILY RM & DINING RMBKFT BAR IN OPEN KITCHEN, GIANT MASTER BEDROOM, HIS/HERCLOSETS, 2 AC LOT, WORKSHOP+1/2 BATH IN DETACHED GARAGE, SCREENED IN BACK PORCH, CREEK WITH AZALEAS BORDERS REAR OF PROPERTY, SECURITY SYSTEM, CENTRAL VAC

Priced to sell at $184,900.

Very close to shopping in either Hiram or Carrollton. 45 minute commute to Atlanta, Anniston, Rome, or Marietta.

http://www.metrobrok...;dmlnum=2196066

Edited by smurfette, 06 November 2007 - 12:58 PM.

Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.

#111 roymckibben

roymckibben

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 01:12 PM

QUOTE (jewels @ Nov 14 2005, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[B]House For Sale

God said sell, so here we go!

Built in 1998, Vinyl Siding, Ranch with front porch across the whole front of the house, Huge living room, 3 bd 2 baths, Big Back Deck, 2 car carport, master bed is 18X22, Big walk in closets thru the whole house, 6 acres partly woods, lots of road frontage, 2 story Barn. House is in the Nebo Elem/S.Paulding Middle/Paulding HS area. The house is on a dirt road very quiet area just off Marshall Fuller Rd. ALL FOR 265,000 I am seeking a house in the east paulding area with at least 2 acres.

If you pray about this and God sends you our way please email me julie@cjinsagency.com and I'll be glad to show you the house.

I do not have a house for sale, but I do have a 2.6 acre lot for sale on Brooks Rackley Road (across from East Paulding High School) - backs up to a creek. Should you sale your house and be interested in building on this lot please contact Roy McKibben @ MARMAC Construction 770-420-1450 or roymckibben@msn.com.

#112 roymckibben

roymckibben

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 01:19 PM

QUOTE (jewels @ Nov 14 2005, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[B]House For Sale

God said sell, so here we go!

Built in 1998, Vinyl Siding, Ranch with front porch across the whole front of the house, Huge living room, 3 bd 2 baths, Big Back Deck, 2 car carport, master bed is 18X22, Big walk in closets thru the whole house, 6 acres partly woods, lots of road frontage, 2 story Barn. House is in the Nebo Elem/S.Paulding Middle/Paulding HS area. The house is on a dirt road very quiet area just off Marshall Fuller Rd. ALL FOR 265,000 I am seeking a house in the east paulding area with at least 2 acres.

If you pray about this and God sends you our way please email me julie@cjinsagency.com and I'll be glad to show you the house.

#113 vwm

vwm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 12:52 PM

Ranch on basement with 2 car drive under garage. 4 bedrooms/2 bath. Wood burning stove. Well water. High Efficiency Trane heating and cooling system. Basement partially finished. Has heating and cooling. Framed with finished walls for bonus room and 2 bedrooms with closets - needs new carpet and drop ceiling tiles to finish; drop ceiling grids installed. One mile from 278 in Dallas. Borders city limits of Dallas but not in city limits. Not in Subdivision. Can be sold with 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 acres.

Price is $165,000 with 1 acre
Price is $225,000 with 5 acres

To view property email vimo@windstream.net

#114 2BPaulding

2BPaulding

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 05:33 PM

Motivated Seller?? Meet a Motivated Buyer! biggrin.gif

My family is looking to relocate to Paulding and hoping to find a home that has at least 4 bedrooms/2 baths near the Russom/Shelton school districts and that accepts a small dog.

Wewill need to do a lease purchase, but can close within 24 months. Prefer a newer home (built in the last 2 years or so) costing no more than $380,000.

We are hoping to move by February 2008.

Please email if you have a property we should consider.

Edited by 2BPaulding, 29 December 2007 - 05:36 PM.

#115 Grayce

Grayce

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (2BPaulding @ Dec 29 2007, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My family is looking to relocate to Paulding and hoping to find a home for rent that has at least 4 bedrooms/2 baths near the Russom/Shelton school districts and that accepts a small dog.

If this is a newer home (built in the last 2 years or so), we will also consider lease purchase. In such case, we are looking for a home costing no more than $380,000.

I know of 1 in the south Paulding area( Hiram) with 5 acres on a dead end street for sale. Pool, Pasture.... pm if you want to know more!
Sometimes I just want to be left alone.........And sometimes I don't!

Georgia is always on my mind......Dawg Fan, Falcons on Sundays and Hawks on the nights they play and I can't leave out the Braves.......love them all EXCEPT Tech...lol

#116 justagirl

justagirl

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,646 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 05:43 PM

my mom's house is STILL for sale-- 3 bedrooms 2 baths 1acre yard in powder springs 132,000.

#117 QueenEbayDuck

QueenEbayDuck

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (Laurel Bay @ Feb 22 2006, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Home for Sale! Across from Paulding County High School -
Amberwood Subdivision.

401 Amber Way, Dallas.

3 bedrooms, 2 bath with beautifully finished basement complete with custom built-in study with three workstations to one side, and entertainment area on the other. Double garage, neutral interior colors, immaculate inside. Stainless Steel Whirlpool Appliances, gas logs, two car drive under garage.

.71 acre wooded lot with miniature Japanese maple and two crepe myrtles in front yard that will bloom beautifully late spring. Information sheets with photos at address. I am the owner but listed with Keller Williams. 404-392-1636
Listed 129,900 Open to offers.

Hi ya neighbor.. we used to live at 252 Amber way. We sold with remax in May.. Good Luck with your home. take care smile.gif

Posted Image

#118 Drake-n-EmerysMommy

Drake-n-EmerysMommy

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 11:55 AM

***PRICE REDUCED***

House for sale in the South Paulding area.
Now $144,900 or MAKE AN OFFER!!!
3 Bed/2 Bath on a full basement/2 car garage with a large fenced in backyard on an over sized lot, almost an acre.
Spectacular new pool w/ new two tier deck for those hot Georgia summer days.
Tile floors in kitchen and foyer area and ebony hardwood floors in one of the guest BR.
Over sized guest bedrooms!!!
Excellent Starter House b/c all new appliances will stay as well as the plantation blinds.
Tons of Upgrades, which include Granite Counter Tops & Carriage Garage Doors.

Please visitatl28883 to view our web page which includes full details about the house.

Please PM or call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment to view the house.

Thanks!!!

Dodie Tidwell

*Paulding Resident 22+ Years*

In Loving Memory
James F. Lankford
1951-2001
"I'll always be Daddy's Little Girl!"

#119 Johnboy tr

Johnboy tr

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,727 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE (2BPaulding @ Dec 29 2007, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My family is looking to relocate to Paulding and hoping to find a home that has at least 4 bedrooms/2 baths near the Russom/Shelton school districts and that accepts a small dog.

Wewill need to do a lease purchase, but can close within 24 months. Prefer a newer home (built in the last 2 years or so) costing no more than $380,000.

i have a house off of ridge rd i"m fixing to put on the market 4 bedrooms 3 baths 2389 square feet plus basement with 2 car garrage in it .if interested let me know before i list it . $185.000 call me at 404-444-0289

#120 Jennifermichele

Jennifermichele

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 04:10 AM

[/img]
3bd 2 1/2 bath Cape Cod home on 1/2 acre fenced in lot..all stainless steel appliances that stay!! Huge kitchen with tile flooring. Bathrooms also have tile flooring,laminate hardwoods in living room and master bedroom..2 large secondary bedrooms and full bath upstairs.Finished bonus room in basement and huge 2-car garage with automatic openers.Alarm system.Too much to list. Great schools and convenient area close to acworth,kennesaw,and cartersville! Asking $165900.00 and we will let washer and dryer stay plus pay $1500.00 toward closing with full price offer or $2200.00 toward closing if you use our realtor!

See more pics @ www.Realtyoneofgeorgia.com
Listed with www.Realtyoneofgeorgia.com ..agent Martha Crew 770-433-2123(office)
678-978-9931(cell)

http://i241.photobuc...hele1984/h5.jpg
http://i241.photobuc...ele1984/hhh.jpg
http://i241.photobuc...hele1984/hh.jpg
http://i241.photobuc...hele1984/h6.jpg
http://i241.photobuc...chele1984/h.jpg

Edited by Jennifermike2002, 03 February 2008 - 04:28 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics