Recent Topics Recent Topics

HOME FOR SALE GRAB BAG LISTING

196 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_publisher_*

Guest_publisher_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2005 - 11:38 AM

Paulding.com is now restricting the FREE STANDALONE ADS to premium paid members.

You may, however, add your home for sale to this GRABBAG listing. It just won't have the title etc. but folks will still see it.

Also, Posting of standalone ads are free for premium members (member plus, member plus extra, member plus extra pink, member plus extra orange and commerce members.) It is one of the benefits that comes with membership.

Because some choose not to join - our annual membership packages begin at $19.95 - we have opended the opportunity to join Pcom for a month at a reduced price ($10.00). As a member you may post ads during your 30 day membership for free.

However, you may also post a reply in this Grab Bag announcement.

Here is the link for the paid subscriptions. http://www.paulding....tion&CODE=index
The limit is five new sale topics per day for the 30 day run of the membership. This means the cost of an ad can be as little as seven cents.

pubby

#2 jewels

jewels

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 09:13 AM

[B]House For Sale

God said sell, so here we go!

Built in 1998, Vinyl Siding, Ranch with front porch across the whole front of the house, Huge living room, 3 bd 2 baths, Big Back Deck, 2 car carport, master bed is 18X22, Big walk in closets thru the whole house, 6 acres partly woods, lots of road frontage, 2 story Barn. House is in the Nebo Elem/S.Paulding Middle/Paulding HS area. The house is on a dirt road very quiet area just off Marshall Fuller Rd. ALL FOR 265,000 I am seeking a house in the east paulding area with at least 2 acres.

If you pray about this and God sends you our way please email me julie@cjinsagency.com and I'll be glad to show you the house.

#3 iamadawgfan

iamadawgfan

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 09:07 PM

I tried to post this under the real estate forum but it said I didn't have permission. Please check out this website

http://remax.realtor...2364?gate=remax

This is a very nice house with 3+ acres and the price is great! It is located off of East Paulding Drive about 1 mile from Publix and maybe 1/2 mile from Mt. Tabor Park. The inside of this house looks brand new.
Take a look at the website for more pictures.

#4 TopCat

TopCat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:57 PM

Home for sale, by owner. Lots of Bell and Whisltes but not the price. Only $198,900. Prof. Decorated- Custom Window treatments stay. Built 2002

Great Location-E. Paulding Co, Large home 2800+ Sq. Ft., 4 BR/2.5 Baths, Quiet neighborhood. Back yard borders State park. Prof. landscaped yard.
Huge master retreat with room sized walkin closet w/organizers. Elegant master bath with rich travertene tile. Corner Whirlpool tub for two. Sep. shower, Seperate His/Hers Vanities. Gourmet kitchen with new high-end appliances. Hardwoods in Grand 2-story foyer, kitchen, seperate breakfast room and Frml dining room. Open Flr-plan. 2-Story Fam. Room. Stunning Decor. More info and pictures at www.carterhousedesign.com To see, call 678-383-3896

Edited by TopCat, 22 February 2006 - 04:00 PM.

#5 Laurel Bay

Laurel Bay

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,448 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 04:49 PM

Home for Sale! Across from Paulding County High School -
Amberwood Subdivision.

401 Amber Way, Dallas.

3 bedrooms, 2 bath with beautifully finished basement complete with custom built-in study with three workstations to one side, and entertainment area on the other. Double garage, neutral interior colors, immaculate inside. Stainless Steel Whirlpool Appliances, gas logs, two car drive under garage.

.71 acre wooded lot with miniature Japanese maple and two crepe myrtles in front yard that will bloom beautifully late spring. Information sheets with photos at address. I am the owner but listed with Keller Williams. 404-392-1636
Listed 129,900 Open to offers.

Edited by Laurel Bay, 22 February 2006 - 05:11 PM.

#6 chellybean

chellybean

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 04:58 PM

Good luck Topcat,

You can do it. Just make sure that you market it. It's all about exposure!! smile.gif

#7 TopCat

TopCat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE (chellybean @ Feb 22 2006, 05:58 PM)
Good luck Topcat,

You can do it. Just make sure that you market it. It's all about exposure!! smile.gif

Thanks!! Realtors are welcome and I have an FMLS No. I wonder how successful open houses are? I already have it in a couple of papers.

#8 Guest_cody05_*

Guest_cody05_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2006 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (publisher @ Nov 3 2005, 12:38 PM)
Paulding.com is now restricting the FREE STANDALONE ADS to premium paid members.

You may, however, add your home for sale to this GRABBAG listing.  It just won't have the title etc. but folks will still see it.

Also, Posting of standalone ads are free for premium members (member plus, member plus extra, member plus extra pink, member plus extra orange and commerce members.) It is one of the benefits that comes with membership.

Because some choose not to join - our annual membership packages begin at $19.95 - we have opended the opportunity to join Pcom for a month at a reduced price ($10.00). As a member you may post ads during your 30 day membership for free.

Here is the link for the paid subscriptions. http://www.paulding....tion&CODE=index
The limit is five new sale topics per day for the 30 day run of the membership.  This means the cost of an ad can be as little as seven cents.

pubby

10 a/c with 3BR/2.5 BA country house, barns, completely fenced, pasture/wooded, creek on property, secluded on cul-de-sac; for listing go to www.aroundatlanta.com/homes (FMLS #3193307) or contact owner at (678) 232-5806. Price negotiable!

#9 Bellascloset

Bellascloset

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 09:53 PM

Ceder Creek Subdivison in Cedartown

Saturday 1 to 4. March 18,2006

Cedartown - Open house - New homes !! Ceder Creek Subdivison.
Open house with Hot Dogs and goodies!!!

Ask for Christie Chambers Or Cathy Daniel

Pm me for details or call 678 858 3520 for directions.
Fill your heart with faith and you will never fail

R.I.P We love you and miss you !!!
John Blair 06/21/09 US Army

#10 FarAwayGranny

FarAwayGranny

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 10:06 PM

28 Cottage Terrace
Dallas GA 30157

Riverwood Subdivision

3 bed/2 bath ranch
Quiet cul-de-sac lot
Great neighbors
Covenant protected neighborhood
Extra large 2 car garage
Custom tile work in kitchen and both baths
LOWEST priced home in Subdivision
Move in with equity already in home.

$187,900 (appraised for $200K)

We bought another home here in the subdivision and need to sell this one. *smile*

I can e-mail pictures on request.

Thanks!

#11 shouldbeworkin

shouldbeworkin

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,708 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 01:47 PM

Beautiful traditional two story in Evans Mill subdivision. Stacked stone front, nice-sized fenced back yard. In swim/tennis community with clubhouse. Convenient location just off of Highway 120 (near Hardy Chevrolet). Home has 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, bonus room, 2 car garage, vaulted ceiling in living room. Very nicely decorated.

$194,000

PM me if you'd like to see pictures or go out and take a look at the home!

smile.gif
If you can't get there on time, just get there when you can......

Y'all............A contraction for "you all"..........Spelled Y apostrophe A-L-L. The apostrophe takes the place of the missing letters O and U. It's a beautiful little word. Y'all.

#12 TopCat

TopCat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 10:30 AM

Updated Info. - Home for sale, by owner. Lots of Bell and Whistles but not the price. Only $195,900. Prof. Decorated- Custom Window treatments stay. Built 2002

Hurry, won't last long.

Great Location-E. Paulding Co, Large home 2800+ Sq. Ft., 4 BR/2.5 Baths, Quiet neighborhood. Back yard borders green space. Prof. landscaped yard.
Huge master retreat with room sized walkin closet w/organizers. Elegant master bath with rich travertene tile. Corner Whirlpool tub for two. Sep. shower, Seperate His/Hers Vanities. tile floors. Gourmet kitchen with new high-end appliances. Hardwoods in Grand 2-story foyer, kitchen, seperate breakfast room and Frml dining room. Open Flr-plan. 2-Story Fam. Room. Stunning Decor. More info and pictures at www.carterhousedesign.com or www.gaforsalebyowner.com To see, call 678-383-3896 Offering 3.5% to a licensed selling agent.

Edited by TopCat, 24 March 2006 - 10:31 AM.

#13 taralester

taralester

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 10:42 PM

HOME FOR SALE IN SWIM/TENNIS COMMUNITY: SADDLE BROOKE FARMS

Beautiful 5B/3.5 Bath Home For Sale in Saddle Brooke Farms. New Carpet. New Paint. MAIN LEVEL: Formal Dining Room, Living Room, Great Room w/ Fireplace, Kitchen w/ Breakfast Area, Half Bath. UPPER LEVEL: Master Bedroom w/ Master Bath, Garden Tub, Separate Shower, 1 Other Full Bath, 3 Other Bedrooms BASEMENT: Completely Independent Teen/ In-Law Suite with SECOND KITCHEN and laundry hookups, Full Bath. Privacy Fence Around Backyard. Great neighborhood for children w/ playground, swim, & tennis. List Price: 212,900

SELLER IS RELOCATING. MUST MOVE HOME SO PLEASE MAKE OFFER!!!

Contact Tara with Percent Realty @ 404-966-0008

#14 WineShopatHome

WineShopatHome

Super Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,619 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 01:10 PM

I'm going to see what I can do to help my mom and step dad sell their house. They are having to relocate to MS. My step dad has been commuting from Memphis to "Atlanta" for the last 5 years. It doesn't look like a transfer to Atlanta is anywhere in site until sometime next year. Therefore, they have decided to sell their beautiful home. Carrington Lakes Subdivision

#15 microman

microman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (publisher @ Nov 3 2005, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You may, however, add your home for sale to this GRABBAG listing. It just won't have the title etc. but folks will still see it.

The limit is five new sale topics per day for the 30 day run of the membership. This means the cost of an ad can be as little as seven cents.

pubby

#16 river rock

river rock

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 10:55 AM

Home For Sale!!! New Hope Area!!!

3BDR, 2 BA. RANCH.
New appliances, new counter tops, corner lot, not in S/D, lots of upgrades
$113,000.00

PM me for any further information

#17 WineShopatHome

WineShopatHome

Super Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,619 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 02:44 PM

QUOTE (pinkcaddi4me @ May 16 2006, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm going to see what I can do to help my mom and step dad sell their house. They are having to relocate to MS. My step dad has been commuting from Memphis to "Atlanta" for the last 5 years. It doesn't look like a transfer to Atlanta is anywhere in site until sometime next year. Therefore, they have decided to sell their beautiful home. Carrington Lakes Subdivision

My mom's house is still available....

#18 ~Hey Lee~

~Hey Lee~

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,737 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 04:18 PM

I hope this is allowed, if not just remove it

We are selling our home. We are using a real estate company but I thought I would post on here also.

We live in Yorkvile, 15 minutes from downtown dallas. It is a ranch, 3 br/2 bath home. No garage. Large backyard that is fenced. Pretty landscaping (trees, bushes etc.,) Large kitchen. One room is painted for a baby girl's nursery. Selling price 89,900.

#19 Guest_Atcheson Park $204,900_*

Guest_Atcheson Park $204,900_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2006 - 01:27 PM

Not sure where to post this,

I'm selling my home in Atcheson Park, I'm having another house built in Atcheson Park. Its 2 story, 4 Bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Master on the main, double trey ceilings in the master. Master bath has separate shower and jetted tub. Hardwoods in foyer, dining, kitchen and breakfast area. Alarm system installed and Direct TV and Cable ready. It sits on a level lot. The home was built by Tracy Jarvis in 2005. Floor plan is an expanded version of Frank Betzís Brentwood plan. Living room boasts a beautiful fireplace with tv nook, and 17ft ceilings. The stairs and catwalk feature elegant iron balusters. Two-inch faux wood blinds throughout.. Side-by-side refrigerator with ice and water dispenser to convey. Asking 204,900 All offers considered. Depending on the sale price, I will pay up to 2,500 in closing.

#20 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2006 - 01:30 PM

Not sure where to post this,

I'm selling my home in Atcheson Park, I'm having another house built in Atcheson Park. Its 2 story, 4 Bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Master on the main, double trey ceilings in the master. Master bath has separate shower and jetted tub. Hardwoods in foyer, dining, kitchen and breakfast area. Alarm system installed and Direct TV and Cable ready. It sits on a level lot. The home was built by Tracy Jarvis in 2005. Floor plan is an expanded version of Frank Betzís Brentwood plan. Living room boasts a beautiful fireplace with tv nook, and 17ft ceilings. The stairs and catwalk feature elegant iron balusters. Two-inch faux wood blinds throughout.. Side-by-side refrigerator with ice and water dispenser to convey. Asking 204,900 All offers considered. Depending on the sale price, I will pay up to 2,500 in closing. You can email me at chippimp@gmail.com for pictures or any questions. The address of the home is 111 Oscar Way, Dallas, GA 30132

#21 MRS.Dirt*Track*Babe

MRS.Dirt*Track*Babe

Icon

• Membr
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,325 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (haley1981 @ Jun 18 2006, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope this is allowed, if not just remove it
We are selling our home. We are using a real estate company but I thought I would post on here also.

We live in Yorkvile, 15 minutes from downtown dallas. It is a ranch, 3 br/2 bath home. No garage. Large backyard that is fenced. Pretty landscaping (trees, bushes etc.,) Large kitchen. One room is painted for a baby girl's nursery. Selling price 89,900.

is your house still for sale.
If It aint on Dirt, It aint Racin'
[url="""]target="_blank">http:// border="0" alt="myspace layouts">[/url]
[url="""]myspace[/url] layouts

#22 MRS.Dirt*Track*Babe

MRS.Dirt*Track*Babe

Icon

• Membr
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,325 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 04:16 PM

Haley1981,

please get back to me as soon as possible because m getting married on september 9 and needing some where to live...
If It aint on Dirt, It aint Racin'
[url="""]target="_blank">http:// border="0" alt="myspace layouts">[/url]
[url="""]myspace[/url] layouts

#23 scarolinagirl

scarolinagirl

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 04:23 PM

Home for sell in New Hope area off of Due West Rd. Autumn Creek Subdivision
177 Red Maple Way
Dallas, GA
Home backs up to the woods, quiet neighbors
3 bedroom, 2 full baths-split floor plan. Master separate from spare rooms
Large master bath, with large walk-in closet. Oversized garden tub and double vanity in master bath
Open floor plan, with a formal dining area, crown molding in living and dining
stained oak cabinets in kitchen and baths
Cultured marble counters in bathrooms
burber carpet throughout
Separate laundry room off of garage.
Plenty of light and overall pretty nice house!
Priced just right at $161,610[size=7]
I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength!
Phillipians 4:12, 13

#24 Poohkysmommy

Poohkysmommy

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 08:50 PM

1acre and 1/2 of land a 1999 26 x60 Doublewide on a permanent foundation
3 bedroom 2 bath den living-room central heat and air Fireplace
new carpet This home has been completely remodeled perfect shape
Asking $79000.00
located close to buchanan ga Call 770-646-5344

#25 taralester

taralester

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 10:38 PM

***OPEN HOUSE*** Buyers Come See This One! ***OPEN HOUSE***
WE NEED AN OFFER!!! ALL TO BE CONSIDERED!!!

WHEN: Sunday June 25th 2PM-5PM
WHERE: 170 Steeple Chase Trail, Saddle Brooke Farms, Dallas, GA 30132

5 BED/ 3.5 BATH HOME IN SWIM/TENNIS COMMUNITY. FULL FINISHED BASEMENT WITH COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT TEEN/IN-LAW SUITE. BASEMENT INCLUDES EAT-IN KITCHEN, REC/MEDIA ROOM, BEDROOM, FULL BATH W/ LAUNDRY HOOKUPS. MAIN LEVEL INCLUDES KITCHEN, BREAKFAST AREA, DINING ROOM, LIVING ROOM, GREAT ROOM W/ FIREPLACE, 2 STORY FOYER. SECOND LEVEL INCLUDES MASTER BED AND BATH W/ GARDEN TUB, THREE OTHER BEDROOMS, FULL BATH.

C'MON BUYERS! WE NEED AN OFFER!!! ALL TO BE CONSIDERED.

Property presented at $199,977. Seller very motivated!!!

Food and drink to be provided! Come out and be ready to buy!

Call Tara Lester for more information. 404-966-0008.

Tara Lester
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Percent Realty

404-966-0008
taralester@percentrealty.com
www.percentrealty.com

Where We Discount Commissions...Not Service!

#26 taralester

taralester

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 09:57 PM

1 acre lot of land across from Braswell city hall. Potential Commercial. $59,900 or make an offer!

Edited by taralester, 02 July 2006 - 09:57 PM.

Tara Lester
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Percent Realty

404-966-0008
taralester@percentrealty.com
www.percentrealty.com

Where We Discount Commissions...Not Service!

#27 noahsdad

noahsdad

Paulding Com member

• retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 10:08 PM

HOME FOR SALE IN THE BEAULAH COMMUNITY OFF MCGARITY RD ON WILSON RD.

RANCH HOME BUILT IN 1992 3BEDROOM'S, 1 1/2 BATH, NICE SIZE KITCHEN WITH SEPERATE DININGROOM WITH HARDWOOD FLOORS. 2 WELLS ON PROPERTY ONE BORED FOR WATERING LAWN, SECOND DRILLED IN JUNE 2004. HOME IS ON 2 +/- ACRES LOT'S OF WILDLIFE AROUND HOME. BEAUTIFUL SITE. HOME IS AT 395 WILSON RD. TAKE HWY 120 FROM DALLAS, PASS ROSE'S STORE 1 MILE TO MCGARITY RD ON RIGHT. FOLLOW MCGARITY RD APPROX 2 MILES TO WILSON RD ON LEFT, HOME WILL BE FIRST HOUSE ON LEFT. ASKING PRICE IS $96,900.00. YOU CAN CALL 678-977-2307 OR 770-942-3182 ASK FOR JEREMY OR CARRIE HICKS FOR MORE INFO OR TO SEE!!!!!!!!
TO SEE THE PICTURES OF THE HOME JUST CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE PICS.
http://s85.photobuck...s/k62/jhicks78/

Edited by noahsdad, 17 July 2006 - 09:40 PM.

#28 Jenni

Jenni

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 10:26 PM

3 bed 2 1/2 bath
formal living area
formal dining area
family room (vaulted ceiling)
professionally painted baseball mural (2 walls) in boys room
designer colors throughout (all Ralph Lauren Paint)
master bedroom (vaulted ceiling)
kitchen with a space for a table (I think it is called a country kitchen)
foyer
ceiling fans
2 car garage
.25 acre lot (flat backyard)
extra long driveway (6-8 cars)
6ft privacy fence
City of Dallas
sidewalk and streetlight community
covenant community
great neighbors

Owners want to move to Rockmart area and we NEED to sell home to do that. Home is listed with a realtor, and it is up in August. Motivated to sell by then.

The realtor's name is Phil and his number is (770) 684-7817.
After listing is up I will put contact information in this post so you can contact owners directly.

It is listed for $159,900 but motivated to sell so come see it and make a reasonable offer!

Edited by Jenni, 17 July 2006 - 10:30 PM.

#29 DD727

DD727

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 07:11 PM

OPEN HOUSE

EAST PAULDING/WEST COBB AREA

7.3 ACRES WITH HOUSE

$430,000 WITH ALL CLOSING COSTS PAID AND AGENTS ARE WELCOME

PM FOR PICTURES AND DIRECTIONS

#30 jtimesfive

jtimesfive

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 06:17 PM

Wonderful investment opportunity! I am selling a 3 bedroom 2 bath home in beautiful Clayton, Georgia ( not to be confused with Clayton County). The house needs some updating (carpet, paint, appliances, cabinets). The house is nestled in the North Georgia Mountains and the area is really beautiful. The property is really close to Blackrock State Park. My grandparents retired to the mountains, and when they passed, I inherited the house. Now, I need to sell. The house sits on 1.15 acres and has a one car garage atttached to the house. There is also a very large storage garage (metal building) adjacent to the house. This would be perfect for retirees becuase the lot is mostly wooded with very little lawn. In addition, it has a HUGE living room for grandchildren to play. It has a brand new metal roof and is sound other than the updating that needs to be done. I am asking $140,000 to be able to get what I owe out of it. Any one interested, please contact Julie at 770-505-4126. If I don't answer, leave a message. Thanks!

#31 noahsdad

noahsdad

Paulding Com member

• retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 09:15 AM

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THE HOME AT 395 WILSON RD IS STILL UP FOR SALE, AND WILL BE PUT WITH A AGENT ON MONDAY. SO ALL OFFER'S WILL BE LOOKED AT, SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CALL 404-379-8989 OR 770-942-3182. NEED TO SELL THE HOME QUICK.

#32 A. Weinmeister

A. Weinmeister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 09:53 PM

Hey all-

I have 2 fantastic listings in Dallas right now-

One is a Unique 1922 2 BR/ 2BA Ranch in downtown Dallas. Many updates. On over 1/2 an acre. 112 South Highland Ave. $164,900

http://www.realtor.c...81&lnksrc=00002

The other is a huge new 4 BR 3 BA in Manors Mill Ridge subdivision. It's about 5 miles down Buchanan Hwy if you're coming from 278. It's on over 1/2 acre in a wooded cul-de-sac. Awesome house!

http://www.realtor.c...93&lnksrc=00003

Email me at amy@nwatlrealty.com or call 678.905.4513 with any questions.

Thanks!

Amy Weinmeister
Keller Williams Realty Signature Partners

#33 sunllcmout

sunllcmout

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 08:48 PM

We have our 4 bedroom, 3 bath house for sale. It's in the Cobb County side of Powder Springs if you know anyone wanting to move into the McEachern school district. It's currently listed at $149,900.

It needs a bit of paint and some new carpet, but other than that it's a great house. It has a HUGE back yard, and it's on the cul-de-sac. The bedroom downstairs (the house is split level) has it's own bathroom. Great for an in-law or teenager.

We are selling because we want to move closer to my husband's job, so he doesn't have to commute so far.

Here is the link to the listing:
FMLS Link
"All the time a person is a child he is both a child and learning to be a parent. After he becomes a parent he becomes predominantly a parent reliving childhood."
-- Benjamin Spock

#34 Tired of Bovine Excrement

Tired of Bovine Excrement

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 10:27 PM

Hi, my hubby posted a while ago about our home in Atcheson Park that is for sale. We are having an open house this Sunday from 2-5. We have lowered the price to $199,900. It's 4 bedrooms/ 2 1/2 baths. Open family room with large kitchen, master bedroom on main level.
Posted Image
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

I'd rather live as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than to live as if there is no God and die to find out there is.

"Legalistic remorse says, 'I broke God's rules,' while real repentance says, 'I broke God's heart." -Tim Keller

#35 Happy Camper

Happy Camper

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 03:56 PM

3 bedroom, 2 bath Ranch on full unfinished basement for sale in Dallas City Limits

FMLS listing for my house

I've included pics I took off of my front porch and of the front of the house. The van is now gone. : )

#36 Jamie2008

Jamie2008

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 08:23 PM

OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 8/6 @ 111 OSCAR WAY, DALLAS, GA ATCHESON PARK. ASKING 199,999.

#37 Jamie2008

Jamie2008

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 08:47 PM

I NEED TO SELL!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE THE REAL ESTATE AGENTS, COME SHOW MY HOUSE 3%.

Built in 2005, 2 story, 4 Bedrooms and 2.5 baths home located in Atcheson Park, Dallas, GA. Master on the main, double trey ceilings in the master. Master bath has separate shower and jetted tub. Hardwoods in foyer, dining, kitchen and breakfast area. Alarm system installed and Direct TV and Cable ready. It sits on a level lot. Floor plan is an expanded version of Frank Betzís Brentwood plan. Living room boasts a beautiful fireplace with tv nook, and 17ft ceilings. The stairs and catwalk feature elegant iron balusters. Two-inch faux wood blinds throughout..Asking 199,999 All offers considered For Pic of house go to: http://www.coldwellb...m?index=3305806

#38 Jamie2008

Jamie2008

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (ChipPimp @ Aug 8 2006, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I NEED TO SELL!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE THE REAL ESTATE AGENTS, COME SHOW MY HOUSE 3%.

Built in 2005, 2 story, 4 Bedrooms and 2.5 baths home located in Atcheson Park, Dallas, GA. Master on the main, double trey ceilings in the master. Master bath has separate shower and jetted tub. Hardwoods in foyer, dining, kitchen and breakfast area. Alarm system installed and Direct TV and Cable ready. It sits on a level lot. Floor plan is an expanded version of Frank Betzís Brentwood plan. Living room boasts a beautiful fireplace with tv nook, and 17ft ceilings. The stairs and catwalk feature elegant iron balusters. Two-inch faux wood blinds throughout..Asking 199,999 All offers considered For Pic of house go to: http://www.coldwellb...m?index=3305806

House is still for sale and waiting for you to buy. If you want to be in City of Dallas, this is the place!!!! You buy my house I'll throw in a 42 inch TV.

Edited by ChipPimp, 06 September 2006 - 08:14 PM.

#39 mj6194

mj6194

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 01:02 PM

$139,900 NEW HOPE AREA - Twelve Oaks Subdivision off E. Paulding Drive near Mt. Tabor Park153 Crestwood Drive, Dallas, GA 30157

Master on Main...3 BR/2.5 BA Home for sale by owner. Large mostly level corner cul-de-sac lot. This home is very spacious on the inside and is a must see!!!In "NEW" move-in condition. We had someone in this home for 2 1/2 years with a lease purchase, but they decided to move back up north to help take care of their elderly mother. We have been busy since August 1st getting this home ready for a new owner. Agents are welcome...up to 2.3% for a buyer agent closing the deal.

It was professionally painted throughout in a neutral color mid-August 2006. The driveway, walkway, front porch and rear deck have been pressure washed. The carpet inside has been steam cleaned and a plastic carpet protection has been put down. Bathrooms and kitchen have been cleaned from top to bottom. It is vacant & ready for some new owners. There is only 1 thing left that I would like to do, so within the next weekend or two I plan to weed and mulch the flower bed on the right side of the house. (The older couple that was living there did not maintain the yard like I would have done). sad.gif However, I look at it as therapy and with 3 kids I can us alot of therapy at times. wink.gif

If you come by and there is a vehicle in the drive, please stop. We would be more than happy to let you take a look around. It is vacant and I will be taking more picture in the next week, so if you would like more pictures you can e-mail me at mj6194@yahoo.com or call Micheal @ 404-216-4029.

More pictures and info at:
Kaboo.com, abetterway.com, owners.com, pauldingvoice

Click on pictures to enlarge.

Edited by mj6194, 11 September 2006 - 01:38 PM.

When you can't do anything else...giggle! Life is way too short to be too serious.

#40 WineShopatHome

WineShopatHome

Super Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,619 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 01:06 PM

QUOTE (pinkcaddi4me @ May 16 2006, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My parents are very motivated to sell this house..They have found a very old house in Mississippi and need to sell this one.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics