Recent Topics Recent Topics

Photo

Anyone coming from Carrollton Friday PM ?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 surepip

surepip

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,533 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 06:24 AM

If anyone is coming from Carrollton to Paulding Friday afternoon, we need a ride for our chickens for the HeartWalk Dinner Saturday Night.

Gold Kist in Carrollton has donated 3 cases of split broilers for the American Heart Association for the Dinner Saturday night. They will be available to pick up anytime Friday up to 2:30ish.

We are going to store them in the big refridgerator at St Vincent de Paul Church near Wellstar on West Memorial. Anyone coming from Carrollton who could pick these up for us, please PM me and let me know. It would save us having to go over and get them.

It will be 3 large waxed cardboard cases at 75 pounds each. They will load them for you. You would need a large trunk or a picl up.

Anyone want to volunteer ?
When you think they are ganging up against you....."Illigitimus non es carborundum"

#2 Gem Man 86

Gem Man 86

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,744 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 07:34 AM

hehe...I remember this. smile.gif

If I can get a truck I will go and pick them up. I've been there before way back at Relay For Life. smile.gif I just don't rememer how I got there... smile.gif

I'll let you know after 9am sometime. I won't keep you waiting too long. smile.gif

Thanks,

Gem Man 86

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics