Paulding.com

My dear friend Mildred Cole, lived and exemplified her Christian beliefs and convictions. It is a pleasure and an honor for me to have known her and to be her friend and real estate broker in the last years of her career. She was a marvelous example to others…a cheerleader and a positive person. She was a “doer” of many wonderful things and truly a beautiful soul. Her presence will be missed so very much, but her influence left upon others will radiate forever. Goodness and comfort to all who have loved Mildred.

Charolette Morris Steed, ReMax Around Atlanta Broker, Marietta West.

My dear friend Mildred Cole, lived and exemplified her Christian beliefs and convictions.  It is a pleasure and an honor for me to have known her and to be her friend and real estate broker in the last years of her career.  She was a marvelous example to others…a cheerleader and a positive person.  She was a “doer” of many wonderful things and truly a beautiful soul.  Her presence will be missed so very much, but her influence left upon others will radiate forever.  Goodness and comfort to all who have loved Mildred.

Charolette Morris Steed, ReMax Around Atlanta Broker, Marietta West.

I agree with everything you have said.

Her memorial service was great yesterday.