5 replies to this topic

#1 christpnt

christpnt

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 01:40 PM

We thought you would like to know all that we do. We offer affordable, full color copies and prints either from your files or hard-copy original. Exceptionally fast turn-arounds allow your business, church or ministry the ability to keep moving forward. Don't pay the high price of conventional printing... our digital laser printer offers the same great quality at a fraction of the price. Try us out today!
Color Brochures 44, Letterheads 500- $110.00, Business Cards 500- $32.00 (with free design), Envelopes 500- $120.00, Banners, signs, window lettering, magnetic signs, and stamps.
We also do web design, web hosting, and dial-up accounts. Check us first and we will be your first choice for all your advertising needs.
Christian Point Printing

Helping Christians Prosper in the Business World

#2 chrisinpc

chrisinpc

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,087 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 03:42 PM

QUOTE (christpnt @ Jul 28 2005, 03:32 PM)
We thought you would like to know all that we do. We offer affordable, full color copies and prints either from your files or hard-copy original. Exceptionally fast turn-arounds allow your business, church or ministry the ability to keep moving forward. Don't pay the high price of conventional printing... our digital laser printer offers the same great quality at a fraction of the price. Try us out today!
Color Brochures 44, Letterheads 500- $110.00, Business Cards 500- $32.00 (with free design), Envelopes 500-  $120.00, Banners, signs, window lettering, magnetic signs, and stamps.
We also do web design, web hosting, and dial-up accounts. Check us first and we will be your first choice for all your advertising needs.

wow,sounds like great prices.

#3 Paulding Navigator Team

Paulding Navigator Team

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,895 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 11:49 PM

Where are you located? Did I miss it somewhere? smile.gif

#4 christpnt

christpnt

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (ReadingRules @ Jul 29 2005, 12:41 AM)
Where are you located?  Did I miss it somewhere?  smile.gif

We are in the same shopping center that the old Dallas theater used to be in at 310 Paulding Plaza in Dallas. Sports A Rama and a great Mexican Restraunt are here too. Our hours are 9 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday and 9 am to 4 pm on Saturday.
Christian Point Printing

Helping Christians Prosper in the Business World

#5 dogwood

dogwood

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 09:03 PM

I used them today for some fliers...they are all so nice!

I will be back for some more goodies!

#6 Crossroads Welcome Service

Crossroads Welcome Service

Icon

• retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 09:28 PM

They do all of my printing ~ from business cards to brochures and letterhead.

I love the owners ~ sweetiepies wub.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics