Paulding.com

Is this the Charles Arnett I went to high school with?  In the 80's at PCHS?

If so, he was the sweetest guy back then.  I knew he'd be a sweetheart as a man.

My heart goes out to his family.

I went to school with him also at PCHS. I graduated in 82 and he was either in my class or right behind me. He was a true good man.

I also went to school with Charles Arnett and he was the kindest and gentle person. I remember him so well because he always brought his Bible to school with him. He was in my class at Herchel Jones Jr high. May God give his family grace in this time of need.

The services for Rev. Charles T. Arnett are to be held on Wednesday, July 27, 2005, at 2 p.m. at the Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home.

There were so many young people at this funeral home tonight. They were crying and remembering and missing him so much. If you have lived your life and touched the hearts of that many children you can say "It was worth it all."

You will never be forgotten... Your legacy lives on.

What a wonderful man.

Please read many other thoughts of him on the front page article.

He will be greatly missed.

He is in Heaven with my momma now, he prayed for her often when she was sick.

Now---they are both well.

I will keep Joy in my prayers.

I am so heart broken..........Charles and my father were very close. My dad died almost 17 years ago and Charles was just a young man but my father always said "that boy is going to touch so many lives", and oh how he did. Cahrles had so many battles in his life that he always over came but through it all he would always smile. This is going to be a hard day for everyone and I pray for Joy that God will give her the strength she is going to need today and the long days ahead. I remember when Charles called and told us about Joy and how she was a gift from God to him. We have truly lost a wonderful man!!

To everyone that loved Bro. Arnett

The services yesterday were wonderful, he would have been very proud. All of the children that loved him is a testimony to his compassion, patience, and dedication.

Bro. Arnett will live on through the kids that he imparted his heart.

Rev. Charles T. Arnett

Aug. 19, 1964 --- July 23, 2005

Here is a picture of Bro. Arnett.

Dear Bro. Arnett,

I miss you my dear friend, your legacy and your loyalty will never be forgotten.

You are greatly missed by all. You gave so much to so many~ thank you could never be enough.

me~

post-6152-1122545256_thumb.jpg

Rev. Charles T. Arnett

Aug. 19, 1964 --- July 23, 2005

Here is a picture of Bro. Arnett.

Dear Bro. Arnett,

I miss you my dear friend, your legacy and your loyalty will never be forgotten.

You are greatly missed by all. You gave so much to so many~ thank you could never be enough.

me~

YES THE SERVICE WAS EXCATLY WHAT HE WOULD OF WANTED. THE GOSPEL PREACHED, THE THRU CHARLES DID A GREAT MANY WORKS. THE SONG THAT JEFF DID AT THE END COULD NOT OF SAID IT BETTER. TO ALL WHOSE LIFE HAS BEEN TOUCHED IN ANYWAY, PLEASE LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE THE WAY HE DID LETTING THE LORD COME THROUGH YOU AND THIS WOULD BE THE BEST TRIBUTE TO THIS MAN. REMEMBER IT IS NOT THE MAN HIMSELF, BUT LETTING HISSELF BE USED AS A VESSEL OF THE LORD. THIS WAS A GREAT TRUE VESSEL. GOD BLESS HIS FAMILY, AND STUDENTS, STAFF, AND MRS JOHNSON. HANG IN THERE REMEMBER THERE IS ALWAYS "HOPE"

My Dearest Friend Charles..

What can I say about a man that came into my life 2 years ago and made such a difference in my family. You lived life the way life should be lived. You made such a difference in my son that I could of never repayed you. I miss you terribly.

You gave me back my son. A child that had been put down by the school system. You believed in him and made him believe in himself. You were my rock. I am so lost without you. You will be forever my friend. You left an impression so deep that time will never erase.. God blessed you..and he surely blessed me by bringing you into my life..

You never judged and you always were there..For that I thank you. Till we meet again I know you are right with me as I go along in my daily life.

This is Charles at the awards ceremony last year..When he said no child will be left behind he meant it..everyone got an award...My son will be going back to Hope Christian Academy this year...Thank you Charles for believing in my boy..and literally giving him back his life..

Hope Christian Academy....Where there is always HOPE.....

post-7054-1122996690_thumb.jpg