Paulding.com

Gang of nine knows the ace of spades is the highest #OURcurrentPRESIDENT card in the deck

Earlier today I learned that one of the group of nine who now operate Pcom came up with an idea that could have a dramatic impact on conversations about  card play and other things.

Yep, the use of #OURcurrentPRESIDENT cards are integral to parlor games like Spades and Bridge.

Imagine for a moment, a quiet moment in the personal living area of the White House.  In that space is Ivanka #OURcurrentPRESIDENT, Ivana #OURcurrentPRESIDENT, Barron #OURcurrentPRESIDENT and Eric #OURcurrentPRESIDENT. These four Trumps are undertaking the task of teaching young Barron #OURcurrentPRESIDENT how to play Spades and explain that having a spade is to have a #OURcurrentPRESIDENT card and in spades, all spades are #OURcurrentPRESIDENT.

That brief story setup should be adequate to show that the word #OURcurrentPRESIDENT should not automatically be replaced by: #OURcurrentPRESIDENT.  This is a classic example of unintended consequences.  I mean it really gets bad when you think of Donald #OURcurrentPRESIDENT  Jr.

The new word replacement regime should change if for no other reason there is Donny Jr. is not #OURcurrentPRESIDENT Jr.

let me add what this looked like when I typed it:

trumpx.JPG

Edited by gpatt0n
add graPHIC
1 hour ago, gpatt0n said:

Earlier today I learned that one of the group of nine who now operate Pcom came up with an idea that could have a dramatic impact on conversations about  card play and other things.

Yep, the use of #OURcurrentPRESIDENT cards are integral to parlor games like Spades and Bridge.

Imagine for a moment, a quiet moment in the personal living area of the White House.  In that space is Ivanka #OURcurrentPRESIDENT, Ivana #OURcurrentPRESIDENT, Barron #OURcurrentPRESIDENT and Eric #OURcurrentPRESIDENT. These four Trumps are undertaking the task of teaching young Barron #OURcurrentPRESIDENT how to play Spades and explain that having a spade is to have a #OURcurrentPRESIDENT card and in spades, all spades are #OURcurrentPRESIDENT.

That brief story setup should be adequate to show that the word #OURcurrentPRESIDENT should not automatically be replaced by: #OURcurrentPRESIDENT.  This is a classic example of unintended consequences.  I mean it really gets bad when you think of Donald #OURcurrentPRESIDENT  Jr.

The new word replacement regime should change if for no other reason there is Donny Jr. is not #OURcurrentPRESIDENT Jr.

let me add what this looked like when I typed it:

trumpx.JPG

I am ROTFLMAO!!!! :rofl:

I AM NOT the guilty one... However, like I told you earlier, when I posted about IVANKA in my other thread on the Human Trafficking

Shelter/Transistion house we now have in Paulding County.... it did that to me as well! !:shok:

Hope you got a LAUGH of endorphins!!!!! :yahoo:8P

Yes, Caped, in one of my favorite card games, Spades are #OURcurrentPRESIDENT.  That is not what our partner wanted, I'm sure as saying "Spades are #OURcurrentPRESIDENT" might really upset our white nationalist friends :)

PS: While you and I could make the change, I kind of like using Lord Voldemort as a synonym for Trumpy so I'll leave it to our anonymous partner to go in and edit/delete this word substitution.

I might add that I don't object to the notion of the hashtag substitution, but maybe if we could have control by defining an exact substitution for xTrump that would do that substitution.