Paulding.com

I saw a listing of hate groups in Georgia on the news tonight. Don't remember the exact total of all of them but I do remember that they reported and highlighted that the number 2 group was "White Nationalist" with a total of 5 groups. What they didn't mention was that their chart showed 16 "Black Nationalist" groups. What are we missing here?

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, BubbaDoo said:

I saw a listing of hate groups in Georgia on the news tonight. Don't remember the exact total of all of them but I do remember that they reported and highlighted that the number 2 group was "White Nationalist" with a total of 5 groups. What they didn't mention was that their chart showed 16 "Black Nationalist" groups. What are we missing here?

UNITY and INTENTIONALITY of turning the other cheek and listening from the HEART since we have 2 EARS

and ONE MOUTH... Just how I think. I wish/Pray more people DID NOT SEE COLOR or DIFFERENCE in APPEARANCE

as an OBSTACLE or as an ENTITLEMENT as "OUR PLAYGROUND" is for ALL of My Brothers and Sisters who believe like I do.

It was MAN who created the division.

Philosophy of AGAM Caped Crusader :hi:

I could have just said... I feel your PAIN and I'm pick-n up what your layi-N down

But, that would only tell 1/2 of the story... as there are ALWAYS at least 2 sides of the STORY!

MINE, Thiers's  and the TRUTH

Fire911 - Thank You for bantering with Ol' Caped

I still type SLOW and for me doing a video is still FASTER for me

to RESPOND! But not EVERYONE likes to do video and I wanted to respond so

you don't feel like your THOUGHTS are falling on DEAF Ears! :wub::rolleyes:

Thanks for not being SKEERED to be SEEN on p.com

"C" what happens if I don't TYPE like a CENTENNIAL!

(Finally finished my thought...36 Minutes Later...I'm exhausted) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good night My Friend

BTW - did you Register for the 4 Bacon Wrapped steaks... drawing is Jan 31st

and it's FREE to register.