Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
The Sound Guy

Board Attachments management

Ok, the board is telling me I've used all the attachment space I'm allowed when attempting to post on a topic.   If I click on  Manage Attachments to free up space as directed, I get a list of 14MB worth of attachments, but no way to delete them that I can find.   Somebody want to tell me how to delete them?  I can't go to the post and edit it, because when I click on the post link, i"m told that I don't have permissions to view those posts. 

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/K

Somebody want to explain how to do this?   (or wipe out all my attachments if no one can see the posts anyway?) 

2 hours ago, The Sound Guy said:

Ok, the board is telling me I've used all the attachment space I'm allowed when attempting to post on a topic.   If I click on  Manage Attachments to free up space as directed, I get a list of 14MB worth of attachments, but no way to delete them that I can find.   Somebody want to tell me how to delete them?  I can't go to the post and edit it, because when I click on the post link, i"m told that I don't have permissions to view those posts. 

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/K

Somebody want to explain how to do this?   (or wipe out all my attachments if no one can see the posts anyway?) 

Will contact INVISION.... can you use the gallery until they respond?

SG:

The new folks eliminated all the personal premium memberships and with it, everyone's maximum storage, image library, etc. was truncated to that of regular members.

I doubled the size of store-able content from five to ten megabytes just for convenience sake. I also increased the byte-size of a post from 250kb to 450kb.

• Like 1