Paulding.com

Who Remembers...Hey Baby!... Miss Jessie in her OWN Words!

Question

NO MORE RUMORS!  Straight from Ms.  Jessie's LIPS

8 years ago, Ms. Jessie left Paulding County Georgia.

I think of her often and how having her in my life reminds me DAILY that NOBODY who walks this Earth is in

a position to JUDGE others and that WE ALL can Learn from each other providing we have a pure HEART! 

I Believe, WE ALL have a responsibility as BELIVERS  to leave this Place Better than we found it!

18 Years ago or so, I witnessed a couple of POS's throw a brown paper bag full of feces  at a sweet lil old black woman who was walking down the road

minding her own business.

Everyone has a story...

I hope you enjoy

Peace

Edited by Caped Crusader

10 answers to this question

We went to church with Jessie at Dallas Church of God in the late 80's early 90's. We even visited her at Grady during one of her episodes. We have broken bread with her numerous times and she blessed us with her friendship. I have seen the holy ghost power of the lord all over this woman. She was mentally ill, poor and far from perfect but full of love for the lord and people. I do not know her from standing on the road with her tambourine. I was lucky enough to know her much better. She knew all my wife's family and myself by name. You are right don't judge so that you be not judged.  

• Like 3
On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:30 PM, Stonewall said:

We went to church with Jessie at Dallas Church of God in the late 80's early 90's. We even visited her at Grady during one of her episodes. We have broken bread with her numerous times and she blessed us with her friendship. I have seen the holy ghost power of the lord all over this woman. She was mentally ill, poor and far from perfect but full of love for the lord and people. I do not know her from standing on the road with her tambourine. I was lucky enough to know her much better. She knew all my wife's family and myself by name. You are right don't judge so that you be not judged.  

12 hours ago, Mrs G said:

Loved, Loved, Loved Ms Jessie!!! I tried to get her a Birthday 🎁 present every year. I think it was like the third week of August. My memory is falling me, a little.🤷🏼‍♀️

:wub:

7 hours ago, Fatty Mae said:

I only knew her enough to call her by name. She would always greet me as if I were a close friend and I would look for her every time I drove through Hiram. I thought of her just last week and realized that I missed her.

Fatty Mae,  I am reminded Dailey when I step out that WE ALL are just but one Breath away... trying to be mindful in today's climate is definitely a challenge.

Thanks for the fond memories!:wub:

PLEASE don't forget to register for a FREE steak Dinner for 4 $75.00 Dollar Value!

CLICK Me to register for a Steak Dinner for 4!:good: