yo! ×
Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
LPPT

We have all seen it at the beach

I know we have all seen this. abandoned chairs on the beach. People just walk away and leave chairs, umbrellas and other things they are too lazy and sorry to take to the trash. I don't know what is in the minds of people that liter. I was raised never to do it. As in the car stopped on the side of the road and a stern lecture for throwing anything out the window.

The pictures of innocent animals dying a slow and agonizing death from pollution turn my stomach. What did this animal and others do to deserve this other than not being born human I can't imagine. It seems life is only precious when it is our own, suffering only counts when it is our own. 

The link takes you to CNN to the photo contest this was part of. Cruelty in nature does not justify cruelty in humans as many think we know what we are doing, that is what is so tragic.

sea t.jpg

"What did this animal and others do to deserve this other than not being born human I can't imagine. It seems life is only precious when it is our own, suffering only counts when it is our own."

That is my question as well.   

The only animal that is actively polluting the planet and causing harm to itself along with other species has also convinced itself it is superior and more worthy than the rest.   

• Like 1