Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
fire911

Welcome back Paulding.Com

It is really starting to look like the REAL Paulding.Com is back !!!.New and improved I might add.I have really missed you guy's.I would jump on here every time I passed my computer in the old days and when things got crazy on here I just passed on by and went on about my business.Have to say I got a lot more done around the house.But looks like I need to slow back down and spend some more time with you guy's again.I really miss how everybody got together and shared information or if someone was in need everyone got together and helped to get them what they needed.We all pulled together as one big family.I hope to see that again. WELCOME BACK !!! P.COM.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, fire911 said:

It is really starting to look like the REAL Paulding.Com is back !!!.New and improved I might add.I have really missed you guy's.I would jump on here every time I passed my computer in the old days and when things got crazy on here I just passed on by and went on about my business.Have to say I got a lot more done around the house.But looks like I need to slow back down and spend some more time with you guy's again.I really miss how everybody got together and shared information or if someone was in need everyone got together and helped to get them what they needed.We all pulled together as one big family.I hope to see that again. WELCOME BACK !!! P.COM.

Glad to see you back. We want to focus on our community. We are going to provide as much local news as possible. We also want folks to be more neighborly, caring and respectful. We are all a little different so we all see things a bit differently. That should not mean that we don't communicate respectfully. I hope you will enjoy the new p.com. We appreciate you spreading the word that it has changed. Also feel free to share any info with us that will benefit the community.