Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Mrskittycat

Relief in sight?

This has been a strange season ...hot..hotter..hottest..then comes the humidity 😭 I don’t know about anyone else but I am so ready for Fall ..at least cooler drier temperatures and humidity. Anyone else feel this way?🤷‍♀️

7 minutes ago, october said:

No.

Ahh I can remember a time when I too loved hot weather...but age...errr ahh health caught up to me lol..now the hot humid days cause me to ache worse then rain..or cold weather does. 

Some days it bothers me more than others. I love the warm weather. I find the more time I spend indoors the harder it is to tolerate the really hot humid days. The cold is harder on me physically. The cold makes me stiff and tense. I never sweated much when I was younger, now I sweat more to the point it is annoying at times.

The pool just got warmed up to usable temperatures.    I'd like it to last a bit longer. 

However, August in unpredictable here, (like most of the year).   I remember several years ago we never got in the pool in August as it was just too cold and rainy all month.  

Same here. I have used the pool more this year than in the last 2 years. When night time temps hit the 60's no more pool for me. As I said the cold makes me unbearably tense. I feel like I am going to break.

1 hour ago, LPPT said:

Same here. I have used the pool more this year than in the last 2 years. When night time temps hit the 60's no more pool for me. As I said the cold makes me unbearably tense. I feel like I am going to break.

Yes the cold bothers me also, but for some reason and I think it’s the high humidity it makes my muscles feel like I have a tight band around my rib cage and someone pulling it so tight it hurts so bad...to bad we don’t have a happy medium...lol I should get a job as a weather person..I know when rain is in the area before they report it 😺

Edited by Mrskittycat

6 hours ago, Mrskittycat said:

Yes the cold bothers me also, but for some reason and I think it’s the high humidity it makes my muscles feel like I have a tight band around my rib cage and someone pulling it so tight it hurts so bad...to bad we don’t have a happy medium...lol I should get a job as a weather person..I know when rain is in the area before they report it 😺

Thank goodness for you relief is in sight!

15 hours ago, Mrskittycat said:

Ahh I can remember a time when I too loved hot weather...but age...errr ahh health caught up to me lol..now the hot humid days cause me to ache worse then rain..or cold weather does. 

I just like hot weather. You can have all cold weather.

• Like 1