Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Caped Crusader

Feeling Blue... cure for CRABS found in HIRAM Georgia!

Feeling Blue.... 

I just walked into this  NEW restaurant in Hiram, Georgia.

They opened up yesterday at 5 PM...  O my gosh the smell is so overwhelmingly delicious ! B)

I can’t wait to eat here but for now have a few errands to RUN 

then back  to the office and work!

I ❤️ good crabs!! I ❤️ good crabs !!

Did I mention I ❤️ Good crabs!

9960EAE3-11E5-40D0-ABA2-AB839BA15DD0.jpeg

Is this the new place where The Ben's Furniture used to be located? And used to be a Tire Store, before moving across the street  to where Sonny's BBQ used to be?  I can't think of the name of the tire store, before it became Mavis. 

52 minutes ago, Mrs G said:

Is this the new place where The Ben's Furniture used to be located? And used to be a Tire Store, before moving across the street  to where Sonny's BBQ used to be?  I can't think of the name of the tire store, before it became Mavis. 

Yep :good:

I think it was kauffmans ? :unknw:

Yes, it was Kauffman's. Thanks. Hubby and I was just talking about this, today!! We've been keeping up with the renovating. Waiting and watching patiently!!  Can't wait to try it!!!

Yes,  it’s NOT like Folk’s but, it is Seafood. The food was very good and plentiful for the price!!  I thought the music was too loud but, then again, my ears are very sensitive. We WILL go back. 😍😍

I was in the neighborhood yesterday evening picking up my glasses. It was packed. As we know there is no such thing as a soft opening in Paulding. I hope they were able to live up to expectations with such a huge crowd. I always warned restaurants about that phenomenon here in Paulding county.

Just be warned that the “seasoned” French Fries are NOT the same as the regular Crinkle Fries!!  If you don’t eat salt (and I Don”t) don’t order the Seasoned Fries!!! The Seasoned Fries are VERY Similar to the Fries at Checkers.