Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Mrs G

8/20 Produce Day

Helping Hands Of Paulding Co.is having the Produce Day on 8/20. Which is next Tuesday. The ONLY restrictions are that you must be age 55 or older!! No Income restrictions or Residency restrictions, either!  There are NO Public Restrooms so please take care of business before you get in line. We never know what we’ll be getting until the truck has arrived and is unloaded, the earlier you get there, the more you’ll get. They have a limit of two orders of food per car.  Don’t forget to bring your ID, they will be checking them!! Get there before it gets too hot, for sure!!

image.png

• Like 4

Please keep this bumped up, on the front page, so that everyone will see it. Thanks in advance.

You know I’ve always read that low income families suffer from all the known side effects from eating badly so this is really a great, beneficial program which is readily available to the folks that really need it.

• Like 2

I myself can't take pictures, for Privacy reasons of course. But, IF someone else has pics that I can get my hands on, I'll post. I don't stay and help distribute on site. However, I pick up and deliver the Produce for 5 people who can't get out , who are sick,  not physically able and/or can not pick up for themselves.