Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Blondiega1

Testing something

2 minutes ago, CitizenCain said:

Basicly a Right Wing circle jerk, enjoy. 

I haven't ever visited this site, but I am curious about it now.  However, one of the things that I always loved about Pcom is that is had people of all views, and helped me to understand "both" sides of the issues, a little better.  Kinda kept it more balanced. :)

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, CitizenCain said:

Maybe not the intent of this sites new owners but it sure is christmas in august for a certain few. From now on if you have a political opinion in this county there is only one place to express it and if it's not "right"  you better believe it's wrong. That place just happens to be in the hands of the very folks that has been trying to sabotage this site for years so merry christmas if you can't beat them burn down the house and run em out of town. 

I could not agree more BUT this is how I’m hoping it will play out.  Once the few that are actually promoting hate leave or are forced to leave, and perhaps with the threat of the personal attacks and bullying gone, the reasonable,  community focused folks will come back.  While it has been posted that the left minded folks are the reason that folks left the site, I don’t believe that at all.  While I’m sure there are a few that left because of personal axes to grind with certain others I don’t believe that is the majority.   I think the personal insults and completely unnecessary bullying is the main reason that people have left.  I mean, at the end of the day who needs that?  JMO.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2