Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Blondiega1

Testing something

Thank you for checking out paulding.com! The admin is trying to learn the board and they are doing a lot of things to test things and learn how it all works. This filter has been operational for the last several days because the name of Truwp gets use a lot and that means many things can tested. One moderator was supposed to change it back last week after the initial test but forgot. Now that people know the filter is on here and try to use the name Truwp, it gives the admin a lot things to test. This was not meant to be unfair in anyway. It was a mistake to not fix it back but now it is a huge learning experience. Thank you again for checking out paudling.com!

There once was a man named Donald PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of America.

He tweeted that Baltimore was a rat infested dump.

Elijah E. Cummings got mad,

because he didn't think it was all that bad,  

but, was just in a bit of a slump.

Poem by ivylove

But, this is ruining my political poetry!!!  :shok:

Edited by ivylove
  • Like 1

Fair and Balanced test.....

former Secretary of State Not the President of The United States of America 

that’s seems fair

I think the real problem is the folks taking the lead on this (not me) are having fun finding things in the ACP.  I know it is a total remake for me but for those with limited experience, it can be tough.

I did wiggle in and think I fixed it so let me say Trump and see if the name transmorphs into the office 'magically' ...

See... fixed.

4 hours ago, gpatt0n said:

I think the real problem is the folks taking the lead on this (not me) are having fun finding things in the ACP.  I know it is a total remake for me but for those with limited experience, it can be tough.

I did wiggle in and think I fixed it so let me say Trump and see if the name transmorphs into the office 'magically' ...

See... fixed.

Actually,  the real problem is the lack of RESPECT people have for their fellow NEIGHBOR. :(

NOT just here.... but EVERYWHERE just turn on the NEWS

OUR COMMUNITY DESERVES BETTER :wub::good:

This is the REASON the folks taking the lead have been patient with the HANDFUL of people

causing the TROUBLE here lately is out of RESPECT  and to SHOW the rest of the COMMUNITY

that Paulding.com holds dear the VALUES that most of us have and the reason most of us

moved OUR Families to Paulding County in the 1st PLACE. :wub:

The last 43 days have been a SOFT  opening while we CLEAN the place up.

WHEN we open the DOORS Officially EVERYONE in OUR Community  will be

WELCOMED with OPEN arms. :wub::wub::wub:

66330382_10214215927218803_1548992204549128192_n.jpg

21 minutes ago, Caped Crusader said:

Paulding.com holds dear the VALUES that most of us have

The majority of Paulding county holds conservative values.  Just sayin...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, cptlo306 said:

You are PREACHIN to the CHOIR...

By definition... conservative is a POLITICAL Title.

we are interested in OUR people not their political affiliation.

and DIVISIVENESS  will not be tolerated on this website.:wub:

PLEASE re-read OUR Mission statement #4

:wub:

66330382_10214215927218803_1548992204549128192_n.jpg

29 minutes ago, ivylove said:

Ok........ The Golden Rule.  Just went and looked it up, so that I know what that means.   Here is what I found on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rule  

That is what we want to see. People have differences so there will always be friction and we understand that. 2 subjects always cause friction and and strong emotions. Religion and politics. Our life experiences generally dictate our beliefs in these subjects. Both these things hold a certain amount of control over our lives. When people disagree with our views on these subjects it effects us so deeply we feel threatened. When we feel threatened we fight. For some it is a game of semantics for others it is deadly serious.

1 hour ago, ivylove said:

Ok........ The Golden Rule.  Just went and looked it up, so that I know what that means.   Here is what I found on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rule  

Yep... That's the one! :wub::good:

I prefer Merriam's version but they ALL mean the SAME thing...."JUST SAYIN" :wub:

golden-rule1.gif

3 hours ago, cptlo306 said:

"conservative values" What does that mean ? 

Just now, Caped Crusader said:

Thanks for sharing....

if you have water...check in on INTERNET Cafe

Water OUTAGE

I still have water, I checked when I saw that!

1 minute ago, CitizenCain said:

If you are conservative, it means you resist change

That sounds about right,  thanks.

Your welcome. :)

Just now, CitizenCain said:

If you are conservative, it means you resist change

That sounds about right,  thanks.

I had to look up a lot of definitions about politics to try and understand what people believed. I was just as lost after I looked it up. I guess the terms are generalized and the blanks are fill in as needed. I don't want to be defined like that.

1 minute ago, LPPT said:

I had to look up a lot of definitions about politics to try and understand what people believed. I was just as lost after I looked it up. I guess the terms are generalized and the blanks are fill in as needed. I don't want to be defined like that.

A single word is an extremely "narrow" definition of who anyone really is.

• Thanks 1

FLY-N-AROUND the COUNTY = Breaking BREAD with FELLOW Paulding County Citizens

Please keep JOY and recruit some more FELLOW Pauldingcountians :hi:

to help us accomplish OUR mission to Have A COMMUNITY "EVERYONE :wub::wub::wub:'s Despite Their DIFFERENCES!"

with that being said.... I TRULY TRULY Appreciate EVERYONE on p.com that has a SCREENNAME

(BTW- decide if you want to keep your current SCREENAME or you want a NEW IDENTITY

here in the NEAR FUTURE!:crazy::wub:)

I TRULY PRAY that EVERYONE That READS this is Picking UP what CAPED is laying down.

:wub::hi:8P:good:

maxresdefault.jpg

2 hours ago, Caped Crusader said:

Yep... That's the one! :wub::good:

I prefer Merriam's version but they ALL mean the SAME thing...."JUST SAYIN" :wub:

golden-rule1.gif

Caped Crusader, I love the idea of everyone following the Golden Rule!  But, shouldn't it be applied with some flexibility?  On its surface, it seems like such a simple and obvious rule to follow.  And at the same time,  it also seems like it could be a bit complicated and complex to apply, (at all times).    Although, we are all very much alike, we are all very much different at the same time.   Will people be afraid that maybe they don't know exactly what this means, because they don't know how another wants to be treated?   Or, maybe some were never treated well themselves, and don't have a total understanding of how to treat others?   Couldn't this make people a bit afraid, nervous, and reluctant to express themselves?  

Here is an article that kind of explains this better. https://www.headspace.com/blog/2017/10/30/golden-rule-wrong/

Edited by ivylove

I don't think it's any secret around here that certain people have been trying for a long time to shutdown any political views that didn't stand in lock step with theirs. Now that he has the corner on political debate in Paulding county I imagine he's feeling pretty smug these days. 

2 minutes ago, CitizenCain said:

I don't think it's any secret around here that certain people have been trying for a long time to shutdown any political views that didn't stand in lock step with theirs. Now that he has the corner on political debate in Paulding county I imagine he's feeling pretty smug these days. 

CitizenCain, I honestly don't think this was an attempt to shut down any political views, but rather to stop all the angry feelings and bickering.  I think you would probably agree that it was getting out of hand, at times.

Remember a time, before talking about politics became so popular? ............and people just got along?  I think that is what they are after.  Of course, for us political forum addicts, that is going to be hard to adjust to!!  Maybe we need a political recovery forum. LOL!  Like going to AA meetings.  Where we can all go to learn how to be nice to those who have different political views than ourselves. :)

Edited by ivylove
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, ivylove said:

CitizenCain, I honestly don't think this was an attempt to shut down any political views, but rather to stop all the angry feelings and bickering.  I think you would probably agree that it was getting out of hand, at times.

Maybe not the intent of this sites new owners but it sure is christmas in august for a certain few. From now on if you have a political opinion in this county there is only one place to express it and if it's not "right"  you better believe it's wrong. That place just happens to be in the hands of the very folks that has been trying to sabotage this site for years so merry christmas if you can't beat them burn down the house and run em out of town. 

BTW would you say that's part of the so called conservative values ? 

Edited by CitizenCain

3 minutes ago, CitizenCain said:

Maybe not the intent of this sites new owners but it sure is christmas in august for a certain few. From now on if you have a political opinion in this county there is only one place to express it and if it's not "right"  you better believe it's wrong. That place just happens to be in the hands of the very folks that has been trying to sabotage this site for years so merry christmas if you can't beat them burn down the house and run em out of town. 

I am hoping that they will change their minds about a political forum.............over time, maybe?   Maybe after we learn to be more respectful to each other?

5 minutes ago, CitizenCain said:

BTW would you say that's part of your conservative values ? 

The other forum you're talking about has liberal members also.  The fact you couldn't survive there more than a day is your own fault.

Just now, cptlo306 said:

The other forum you're talking about has liberal members also.  The fact you couldn't survive there more than a day is your own fault.

I don't know of any other forum.

7 minutes ago, CitizenCain said:

Maybe not the intent of this sites new owners but it sure is christmas in august for a certain few.

I guess you missed all the posts saying it was a bad idea to get rid of the political forum here?

Just now, cptlo306 said:

Is that suppose to be a joke ? 

1 hour ago, ivylove said:

I don't know of any other forum.

Mods: feel free to edit this if you don't want it posted.  Not sure if against the rules or not.

Edited by Ms. Clara
remove url to another site

1 minute ago, cptlo306 said:

dallashwy.com

Mods: feel free to edit this if you don't want it posted.  Not sure if against the rules or not.

Thanks I will go check it out! I wrote it down in case it gets edited. :)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ivylove said:

Thanks I will go check it out! I wrote it down in case it gets edited. :)

Basicly a Right Wing [party], enjoy. 

Edited by Deputy Rafe Hollister