Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
CitizenCain

Let the Conspiracy theories begin.

CIA,  MI6 , KGB ? 

Financier Jeffrey Epstein dies by apparent suicide in jail

Wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein has died in an apparent jailhouse suicide in New York City while awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking charges over his alleged abuse of underage girls, officials said Saturday.

Epstein, 66, appeared to have hanged himself in his cell at the federal Metropolitan Correctional Center in lower Manhattan early Saturday, according to officials.

The prosecution has been closely watched in political circles because Epstein was friendly in the past with a variety of well-connected and prominent businessmen, academics and politicians, including President Donald PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of America and former President Bill Clinton.

Both PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of America and Clinton say they broke off all contact with Epstein a decade or more ago.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/10/financier-jeffrey-epstein-commits-suicide-in-jail-1456256

I got no theory, but the smell test is gonna be hard to get by. Course it's New York, so there's gonna be a little odor, no matter what.

• Like 2

I have always said that extreme wealth is more about power than buying or having whatever. It takes a lot of money to buy a true sex slave instead of someone acting as one. I assume that it is a better thrill. I am not shocked by much anymore and would not be surprised to find that bodies were buried due to this type of sex play getting out of hand. I have no sympathy for what happens to people caught in non-consensual  sex acts with non adults. Put them all in prison. Too bad the judge that sealed the records is dead and can no longer be punished for his part in this. I now understand the verse that says if your right arm offends you cut it off. We should help sexual predators in that way.

It was just yesterday that a governor, a senator and a prince found themselves implicated in this nasty affair but I"m sure, I doubt, it probably has nothing to do with Epstein managing to hang himself in one of the most secure prisons in America.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-sent-girl-governor-200551923.html

Edited by CitizenCain
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CitizenCain said:

It was just yesterday that a governor, a senator and a prince found themselves implicated in this nasty affair but I"m sure, I doubt, it probably has nothing to do with Epstein managing to hang himself in one of the most secure prisons in America.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-sent-girl-governor-200551923.html

It probably cost less to get guards to look the other way than he spends on clothes in a year.

Makes me think of this verse:  "Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."   

I guess when you have lots of money, and/or power, you also have lots of temptations.  apple-worm.jpg.dcb3e53c14141667f0fe5b22a56492d8.jpg

Someone posted this on fb today, and it sure makes me question things.  Now, just so you know, I hate guns!  I don't own one, nor do I have any desire to do so.  I have always thought that  we do need  gun regulations.  For example, I think it should be a law that "all" guns be equipped with child safety locks.  I also think that we need thorough background checks, and require people who are purchasing one to take some basic use and safety classes.  I also can't understand why an average citizen would ever have a need for an assault weapon.  But, I do understand why many don't want them banned.  

gun control.jpg

• Like 3

And......I realize I am taking this thread, off course a bit............(sorry for that)   CitizenCain, if you want, I will delete this comment and start it in another thread.

I read an article that said he was taken off suicide watch.  Another article stated the cell he was in had an 8' high ceiling with no light fixtures or anything else that a person could hang themselves from.  The article also stated inmates wore clothing and given bedding that was almost  like paper that would rip very easily if one did tried to hang himself.  It will be interesting to see what comes out of the investigation of his death. 

• Like 3

My guess is a guard checking him accidentally dropped something from his pocket. It just happened to be a poison that is undetectable after 24 hrs. There is an offshore bank account that has grown very fat somewhere. I believe he committed suicide, just not without help.

Never been on suicide watch, so I have no reference on how much harder that migh make it. But I've been in a cell like that.

Some redneck (said with affection) with skills for making something out of nothing, given enough time and no cell searches, might be able to pull it off. A billionaire used to having somebody wipe his behind for him? Most likely not.

Bare minimum.......he had help. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LPPT said:

My guess is a guard checking him accidentally dropped something from his pocket. It just happened to be a poison that is undetectable after 24 hrs. There is an offshore bank account that has grown very fat somewhere. I believe he committed suicide, just not without help.

The story so far is that his death was due to severe injuries to his neck. Short of hanging, and considering what was available in a jail cell; how does a person self-inflict such injuries to their own neck?

Blunt trama is right, the sniff test isn't going well.

Now, I shed no tears for the scumbag, but until he was afforded a trial and found guilty (and I have little doubt he would), he was innocent according to the law.  This should not have happened.

Regardless of who was involved of behind it, the American people deserve answers. This reeks of the things that happen in 3rd world countries. 

Edited by Guard dad
  • Like 3

On 8/11/2019 at 11:55 AM, Guard dad said:

The story so far is that his death was due to severe injuries to his neck. Short of hanging, and considering what was available in a jail cell; how does a person self-inflict such injuries to their own neck?

Now, I shed no tears for the scumbag, but until he was afforded a trial and found guilty (and I have little doubt he would), he was innocent according to the law.  This should not have happened.

Regardless of who was involved of behind it, the American people deserve answers. This reeks of the things that happen in 3rd world countries. 

It's not exclusive to third world countries and it occurs quite frequently here. Remember Sandra Bland was killed under mysterious circumstances in police custody. There was even a case were a young man shot himself in the chest while his hands were cuffed behind his back. 🙄 America is no stranger to strange deaths while in police custody. America is 5% of the world's population but the land of the free is home to 25% of the world's incarcerated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/11/2019 at 11:55 AM, Guard dad said:

And now the Bill Clinton painting in the blue dress and red heels comes out.

Totally bizarre.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Blondiega1 said:

And now the Bill Clinton painting in the blue dress and red heels comes out.

Totally bizarre.

I want to comment on this, but what if the conversation turns political, and/or gets out of hand? 

1 hour ago, ivylove said:

I want to comment on this, but what if the conversation turns political, and/or gets out of hand? 

As long as you don't reference it like that. We are watching to keep it out of those ditches.

5 minutes ago, LPPT said:

As long as you don't reference it like that. We are watching to keep it out of those ditches.

I can also be texted with issues my number is in my profile.

4 hours ago, LPPT said:

I can also be texted with issues my number is in my profile.

Thanks for offering up that option.   :wub:

Edited by ivylove
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, ivylove said:

Apparently that will be “moderated” away.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1