Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Blunt Trauma

Before the New Rules About Loving Everybody Set In

While its still all right to be...... wrong, I have a burning question I need answered. Based on a real life incident:

If you see two extremely unattractive women walking out of a beauty supply store........... does that mean the store really sucks?

52 minutes ago, Blunt Trauma said:

While its still all right to be...... wrong, I have a burning question I need answered. Based on a real life incident:

If you see two extremely unattractive women walking out of a beauty supply store........... does that mean the store really sucks?

NAA it probably means she  didn't spend enough🤣

Maybe they are beautiful?  Maybe it's your eyes that's the problem?   I always heard that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

Edited by ivylove

Believe me, I know from ugly.

I've seen it many a Saturday and or Sunday morning back low those many years ago. Still teeth marks on my shoulder from trying to gnaw my own arm off.

Well, I don't know. They was right there where I could see'em. And it takes a while to get thru an arm.

2 minutes ago, CitizenCain said:

So for future reference, it's ok to be hateful as long as your target is an imaginary person ? 

never-judge-a-book.jpg

If its not, half or better of my material is shot to hell.

Edited by Blunt Trauma
Dang spell check.

10 minutes ago, Blunt Trauma said:

If its not, half or better of my material is shot to hell.

I like a good fat joke ect. as the next guy, I'm just trying to figure out the ground rules of this new kinder / gentler website. 

Image result for happy happy happy

Edited by CitizenCain

I do so hate to explain my humor, much preferring folks to take from it the jokes they write themselves. If you judge from the responses I get in general (not just this instance), many are jokes that I never actually said.

But since I had something pulled (it was a mass purge of a thread) that was labeled as either political or racist. Now granted at the very end I may have said something mean about the smell during preparation of some dishes of Asian cuisine. But the purpose was to point out if you live near a meth house, there will be the occasional funky odor. I'm concerned we may get the PC police called down on me here.

Since this thread swerved every joke I've thrown was not hateful to an imaginary person or persons. At its base it is, and was intended to be, self deprecating. But sometimes people take my base and run their own direction.

7 minutes ago, Blunt Trauma said:

But sometimes people take my base and run their own direction.

But really, isn't that a good thing on here? (Freedom of expression)  :unsure: ;) 

• Like 1

It is very hard to portray emotional intent through the written word. This is why not everyone is a publishable writer and we have emoticons.😂

5 minutes ago, ivylove said:

But really, isn't that a good thing on here? (Freedom of expression)  :unsure: ;) 

On paper, yeah.

But, did you know that if there's 4 folks in a car, and a joint in the console, lots of times all 4 people go to jail. 

So how do I know you ain't got a joint in your pocket? Now here I am in the car with y'all. 

I don't know these people occifer. (cough, cough) And these aint even my pants! (cough) Its my sisters car so you can't search it! (cough)

7 minutes ago, LPPT said:

It is very hard to portray emotional intent through the written word. This is why not everyone is a publishable writer and we have emoticons.😂

Now people that right there is the way its done. That's how you talk smack about a fella's writing without talking smack about a fella's writing. 👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blunt Trauma said:

Now people that right there is the way its done. That's how you talk smack about a fella's writing without talking smack about a fella's writing. 👍

Actually Surepips widow is reading over my shoulder and we both cracked up about your gnawing your arm off😂

So.......between y'all ......you seen a many set of teeth marks?

35 minutes ago, Blunt Trauma said:

On paper, yeah.

But, did you know that if there's 4 folks in a car, and a joint in the console, lots of times all 4 people go to jail. 

So how do I know you ain't got a joint in your pocket? Now here I am in the car with y'all. 

I don't know these people occifer. (cough, cough) And these aint even my pants! (cough) Its my sisters car so you can't search it! (cough)

I thought this was a different thread I was posting this in. Was this split or am I still not navigating well? I will be glad when they get some of this to look and navigate like the other board. Refreshing and finding navigation is a struggle for me.

3 minutes ago, Blunt Trauma said:

So.......between y'all ......you seen a many set of teeth marks?

If I get your humor correct we don't see many teeth marks. 😎

1 minute ago, LPPT said:

If I get your humor correct we don't see many teeth marks. 😎

Well theres two ways to go with that. Either y'all messin' with them fancy, extra good lookin' fellers, that don't end up in them sityeeations. Or you was in to guys from Alabama.

Low probability of teeth related marks of any kind in Alabama.

Had it not been invented in Alabama, it would've been called a "teethbrush".

34 minutes ago, Blunt Trauma said:

On paper, yeah.

Ok, I am probably going to fail this quiz, but here it goes anyway.................Always keep your. "emotional support/drug sniffing," dog with you?  :unsure:   

pink dog.jpg

Edited by ivylove

1 minute ago, Blunt Trauma said:

Well theres two ways to go with that. Either y'all messin' with them fancy, extra good lookin' fellers, that don't end up in them sityeeations. Or you was in to guys from Alabama.

Low probability of teeth related marks of any kind in Alabama.

Had it not been invented in Alabama, it would've been called a "teethbrush".

😂🤣😂 Is there something in between?

Just now, ivylove said:

Ok, I am probably going to fail this quiz, but here it goes anyway.................Always keep your emotional support/drug sniffing dog with you?  :unsure:   

pink dog.jpg

😍😂

2 minutes ago, ivylove said:

Ok, I am probably going to fail this quiz, but here it goes anyway.................Always keep your emotional support/drug sniffing dog with you?  :unsure:   

pink dog.jpg

Same dog, but she's too fat for the sweater.

Perspective https://imgur.com/gallery/cpXtxQi

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LPPT said:

I have a few those I stuff in sweaters. What a cutey,  pie by the way!

Tempting, but as Johnny Carson use to say ; "I wouldn't touch that line with a 10Ft pole". 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CitizenCain said:

Tempting, but as Johnny Carson use to say ; "I wouldn't touch that line with a 10Ft pole". 

😂

20 minutes ago, LPPT said:

😂

1 hour ago, CitizenCain said:

The correct answer to that would have been "Yes ma'am, every red blooded American male for 6 counties is aware of that fact."

Note the lack of quoting the original post.

Edited by Blunt Trauma

3 hours ago, LPPT said:

I have a few those I stuff in sweaters. What a cutey,  pie by the way!

1 hour ago, Blunt Trauma said:

The correct answer to that would have been "Yes ma'am, every red blooded American male for 6 counties is aware of that fact."

Note the lack of quoting the original post.

Was tempted to ask if her sweater kept those puppies warm or if puppies lift and separate but decided it best to keep it to myself , (you never know what that gang of 9 might do next.) 

See.....too far.......the rope was there, and you just had to hang us.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, CitizenCain said:

Was tempted to ask if her sweater kept those puppies warm or if puppies lift and separate but decided it best to keep it to myself , (you never know what that gang of 9 might do next.) 

Toasty!!!!! and Perky!!!