Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Foxmeister

Password

14 hours ago, Foxmeister said:

What's the password to get into the protected forums i.e. political?

Hey FOX... sorry it took SOOOOOO Long to RESPOND!

You do know what today is.... DAY of REST  and Chik-fil-a is closed today.:angel:

Thank you for being a valued member of the p.com FAMILY and if you

keep the p.com LOVE you will not lose your JOY.

Enjoy "OUR" New Site!

Caped Crusader

:hi::wub:

1 hour ago, Caped Crusader said:

Hey FOX... sorry it took SOOOOOO Long to RESPOND!

You do know what today is.... DAY of REST  and Chik-fil-a is closed today.:angel:

Thank you for being a valued member of the p.com FAMILY and if you

keep the p.com LOVE you will not lose your JOY.

Enjoy "OUR" New Site!

Caped Crusader

:hi::wub:

Am I confused or is there no password mentioend here?

OK....if you want people to contribute by posting on this site, can one of the 'Team of 9' just post the darn password.  Why be so difficult?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, rockysmom said:

Maybe this is a gag kind of joke.  Maybe it’s meant in a lighthearted way?

That is certainly possible but wouldn't make much sense if the desire is to increase site activity.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, rockysmom said:

Maybe this is a gag kind of joke.  Maybe it’s meant in a lighthearted way?

If both sides have meant for it to be a joke from the beginning it's one thing.  Or if it's between two regular members.  

However, when an authority has information that another has asked for, but instead of supplying it in a helpful manner, that authority hides it and misdirects the requester,  IMHO, it begins to move from fun to bullying and reflects badly on the authority of the website.    JMHO. 

Also, the old site would hide active threads from the activity page if you had not entered the password to or did not have access to the forum.   This one is showing me a thread under activity --> Unread content, but doesn't say what forum it's in, or the thread name just that I don't have access to it.   I have to click it to find out it's in the "We are Paulding" forum and the password to that is not been released.  Is there any way in the new software to make those threads hidden automatically  if the user is not a member of that forum?  I think you are going to confuse and annoy many new users who can't figure out why they see it, but can't get to it.    Just a thought.  

Cheers!

• Like 3

I thought it was a joke from the beginning, I guess partly because the password was the only 'bolded' text in the topic ... kind of popped right out at me and I thought it was obvious.

gpatton

16 minutes ago, cptlo306 said:

Now I've lost interest in posting in the political forum. :db:

My APOLOGIES....for the DELAY... in the NEAR FUTURE (anytime after this POST :wub:)

Honestly, we are planning on setting up OUR Merchants account to the SITE TOMORROW

AUGUST 5th and ANYONE that USES the NEWPASSWORD ( we had to change it because of the RECENT UPGRADE)

before we process the 1st NEW Member will be ALLOWED to keep it for the LIFE of their Current membership

providing they don't ABUSE or PLAY the SYSTEM here on the NEW p.com!

We are really surprised NO ONE figured it out before NOW

and APOLOGIZE if ANYONE reading this lost their JOY! :wub:

We were just trying to GENERATE Friendly LOVE (ING) (hint hint );)

communication here among OLD FRIENDS!

Yes That means EVERYONE!

the PASSWORD is LOVE

Goodnight and sleep tight my friends!

Caped :hi::wub:

2 hours ago, The Sound Guy said:

If both sides have meant for it to be a joke from the beginning it's one thing.  Or if it's between two regular members.  

However, when an authority has information that another has asked for, but instead of supplying it in a helpful manner, that authority hides it and misdirects the requester,  IMHO, it begins to move from fun to bullying and reflects badly on the authority of the website.    JMHO. 

Also, the old site would hide active threads from the activity page if you had not entered the password to or did not have access to the forum.   This one is showing me a thread under activity --> Unread content, but doesn't say what forum it's in, or the thread name just that I don't have access to it.   I have to click it to find out it's in the "We are Paulding" forum and the password to that is not been released.  Is there any way in the new software to make those threads hidden automatically  if the user is not a member of that forum?  I think you are going to confuse and annoy many new users who can't figure out why they see it, but can't get to it.    Just a thought.  

Cheers!

WE encourage.... participation and QUESTIONs

That forum WE ARE PAULDING.com is for the OWNERS to find and become familiar with their NEW site.

YES, it will disappear once we all are comfortable in navigating....sorta  like YOU Invite me to YOUR House for DINNER

I'm NOT going to FOLD YOUR CLOTHES unless you ask me for HELP. 

OUR Apologies if we offended you we would like for you and ANYONE that has a SERVANT's HEART

to be a VITAL Part of the re-building process as this site IS/WAS/ALWAYS will be to TRULY Benefit the PEOPLE

that LIVE, WORK and PLAY in Paulding County Georgia.

Come ON GUYS... Please be part of the SOLUTION to a  COMMUNITY and NOT the PROBLEM

disclaimer: This MESSAGE  is DIRECTED to ANYONE that can READ it.

JSYK 

Caped :hi:

Goodnight my Friends:wub:

this establishment is open 24 HOURS

I'm going to bed.... I'm wore flat out

Actually, the biggest part of the joke is that the new board, unlike the old, doesn't allow two-character passwords ... LIKE "ON"   Because I have an admin rank I've never had to deal with them so I was able to get in the forum without a problem. I was wondering what happened with everyone else.

Then, I saw cape's post about the password and having to change it because of the new board nixing short passwords and I asked, well, what is it.   He asked if I was in the topic and I said yes, and he said, so what is the new password ... and it popped out to me instantly. 

Caped emphasized the sentiment was the important thing in the selection of that password for those forums.  (I hope he's changed the religion forum's password; I think he did.)

The whole thing just came together so well for a nice little riddle.

Surely you've all figured it out by now.

gpatton

PS: I was multi-tasking while writing this reply and see now that caped crusader spilled the beans ... the password is "LOVE"  ... Now that I think about it, I don't know if it is all caps or not.  I need to shut up - :)

3 minutes ago, gpatt0n said:

Actually, the biggest part of the joke is that the new board, unlike the old, doesn't allow two-character passwords ... LIKE "ON"   Because I have an admin rank I've never had to deal with them so I was able to get in the forum without a problem. I was wondering what happened with everyone else.

Then, I saw cape's post about the password and having to change it because of the new board nixing short passwords and I asked, well, what is it.   He asked if I was in the topic and I said yes, and he said, so what is the new password ... and it popped out to me instantly. 

Caped emphasized the sentiment was the important thing in the selection of that password for those forums.  (I hope he's changed the religion forum's password; I think he did.)

The whole thing just came together so well for a nice little riddle.

Surely you've all figured it out by now.

gpatton

I haven't change any passwords on purpose :crazy:

I do have 3 LEFT Thumbs though... call you in the AM/PM

Good Night my friend

:wub:

3 minutes ago, gpatt0n said:

7 hours ago, cptlo306 said:

Nevermind....inserting image by URL isn't working.

Good morning... will check to make sure that function is working properly

stby.....

CPTLO306 that feature works.... it appears you can't photo BOMB (insert a URL) in someone else's post if you are quoting them

Guess we will call that the PHOTO BOMB  feature :p

#1p.comlogo.jpginsert URL Feature is working cptlo306:wub:

My bad. It is working.  I had setup a browser plugin to hide the big 'Welcome...' images and it blocked the inserted images also.

47 minutes ago, cptlo306 said:

My bad. It is working.  I had setup a browser plugin to hide the big 'Welcome...' images and it blocked the inserted images also.

So what's the password ? ? ?

On 8/4/2019 at 10:43 PM, Caped Crusader said:

My APOLOGIES....for the DELAY... in the NEAR FUTURE (anytime after this POST :wub:)

Honestly, we are planning on setting up OUR Merchants account to the SITE TOMORROW

AUGUST 5th and ANYONE that USES the NEWPASSWORD ( we had to change it because of the RECENT UPGRADE)

before we process the 1st NEW Member will be ALLOWED to keep it for the LIFE of their Current membership

providing they don't ABUSE or PLAY the SYSTEM here on the NEW p.com!

We are really surprised NO ONE figured it out before NOW

and APOLOGIZE if ANYONE reading this lost their JOY! :wub:

We were just trying to GENERATE Friendly LOVE (ING) (hint hint );)

communication here among OLD FRIENDS!

Yes That means EVERYONE!

the PASSWORD is LOVE

Goodnight and sleep tight my friends!

Caped :hi::wub:

FINALLY! Good gosh.

I was beginning to lose interest 

11 hours ago, cptlo306 said:

What is the new 'Marching Left' forum that is password protected?  

march  There will be a sister forum soon. As Cape pointed out there is some testing of the sleek new board and trying to just keep it between the ditches before he gives it any gas😅

looks like it works for political and religion, but not marching left or the main/parent "Turn Me On"

Edited by dubious

14 minutes ago, dubious said:

looks like it works for political and religion, but not marching left or the main/parent "Turn Me On"

The password is march

Passwords are not working for me. 

Edited: Nevermind I got it to work. However, it is a bit confusing because when I clicked on the words Turn Me On, it asked for a password and that is where I kept trying to put in the word LOVE, and wouldn't let me in. Finally clicked on the word Political Forum and it worked then.  Guess it is different than it was.  BUt you tube is still working for me. :)

Edited by ivylove