Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Caped Crusader

This is SOOOO Cool!!!!! Did you Make it THROUGH?!?! PLEASE Check IN!!!!

Seems to be a good bit faster.  It will take me a little while before I can really figure out what’s different.

• Like 1

Some advice....the huge 'P.COM Fence of Neighborly Love' graphic is not only way too big but looks like something that would be on a website 10 or 15 years ago.  

Other than that, I like the look and layout.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, cptlo306 said:

Some advice....the huge 'P.COM Fence of Neighborly Love' graphic is not only way too big but looks like something that would be on a website 10 or 15 years ago.  

Other than that, I like the look and layout.

Can't find what you speak of in HUGE Format

learning to navigate... I thought I uploaded it a LIL Picture Box

Please have patience with us...

ps... glad you like the look and lay out! :hi::wub:

pss...have one that reads GOSSIP Fence will modify later

NEED to feed my FAMILY!

We are new to this and the organization of the backend has changed a lot as well.  Just feeling our way around. 

gpatton

6 minutes ago, gpatt0n said:

We are new to this and the organization of the backend has changed a lot as well.  Just feeling our way around. 

gpatton

Your new website cannot remember passwords I have had to rest mine 3 times already. I'm pretty sure if I sign out I will have to do it again. 

36 minutes ago, CitizenCain said:

Your new website cannot remember passwords I have had to rest mine 3 times already. I'm pretty sure if I sign out I will have to do it again. 

If we see a toggle that lets the site do that 'again' - I was pretty reliant on it myself - we'll enable it.

What you folks don't know    is that the control panel for this version of the board is so overwhelmingly different that I'm glad I'm not the dude in charge.

I am going to suggest folks look at some new skins and maybe learn how to use the pages tools. 

1 hour ago, CitizenCain said:

OUR website my friend :hi::wub:

I just talked with Pat, he let me know we are up. I am poking around I love how crisp and clean the graphics look. I can't wait to post a picture.

Maybe it was just the way my account was structured, but when I finally found the old posts I realized that all of my old ones were now showing up under my login username. That wouldn't seem like much of a problem except its basically my first initial and last name. My profile showed up under that name as well.

Think its all reset now to my posting name, but its something to beware of.

Edited by Blunt Trauma
Dang spell check.
  • Like 1