Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
LPPT

So excited Atlanta Botanical gardens were awesome

I really wanted to see the botanical gardens this year. I would have like to have gotten there at peek season about 3 weeks ago but this is close enough.

This cold front is going to make it awesome. I will post pictures after I get back.

Some know that I have these 2 young women from Puerto Rico for neighbors. 2 sisters with a young son each. The younger sister has a debilitating auto immune disease. Much like me she has good days and bad days. The biggest challenge is fighting depression which sometimes is more life threatening than the disease.

I have been teaching her to garden so we are going together. She is 20 years younger than me but we are 2 peas in a pod with gardening. Of course we both go down from time to time it is good to have someone that understands when you disappear for days.

We are going to have a great day!

20190726_105109.jpg20190726_105735.jpg20190726_110518_HDR.jpg20190726_110924_HDR.jpg20190726_112158_HDR.jpg20190726_112414_HDR.jpg20190726_113145_HDR.jpg20190726_112146_HDR.jpg20190726_113617_HDR.jpg20190726_113930_HDR.jpg20190726_131523.jpg

I have no idea why some pictures are oriented wrong. They show the right way on my pc. I loaded them on and they are sideways with no indication of how to edit it. It was beautiful. I took some picks of perennials to search from and plant in my own garden next year.

• Like 1

Beautiful pics!! I wanted to go see the Chihuly Exhibit but, we never made it, then it was at The Biltmore House and didn’t make it up there, either. I just might try to get there before the weather gets too hot, again.

Beautiful pics!! I wanted to go see the Chihuly Exhibit but, we never made it, then it was at The Biltmore House and didn’t make it up there, either. I just might try to get there before the weather gets too hot, again.

Wow I wanted to see it too and time got away from us. The 2 at Atlanta were beautiful.

Awesome pics.We saw Chihuly Exhibit when it was in the Bahamas and again at the Botanical Gardens.It was beautiful.I hope to get back out to the Gardens before it turns cold this year.Looks like they have new stuff that I have not seen yet.

8 hours ago, fire911 said:

Awesome pics.We saw Chihuly Exhibit when it was in the Bahamas and again at the Botanical Gardens.It was beautiful.I hope to get back out to the Gardens before it turns cold this year.Looks like they have new stuff that I have not seen yet.

My daughter and her husband just did the after hours tour this week. Her pictures are beautiful. Of course it was much cooler also.