Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
LPPT

Financial aid for veterans

Are there any organizations that help with financial aid fro veterans? There is a vet on a nextdoor site looking for any kind of work or aid to catch up his mortgage. He has to young sons he supports. This is all I know about the situation. I would like to point him in the right direction. He has a full time job, he is looking to pick up odd jobs.

It's customary to thank someone when they do you a favor.

I apologize for the omission it was not intentional. Thank you very much.

Billionaire Bill Pulte is on Twitter giving away money to Veterans in need...

Edited by mrshoward

It's customary to thank someone when they do you a favor.

That was quite RUDE!!

LPPT, we can offer some toiletries for this Family. Would the office be a good drop off location? Some school supplies as well. I just need to know what grades. You dont have to Thank me (us)!

That was quite RUDE!!

LPPT, we can offer some toiletries for this Family. Would the office be a good drop off location? Some school supplies as well. I just need to know what grades. You dont have to Thank me (us)!

Great, I will try to track him down and message him privately. He was on our neighborhood page. I am glad you are back with all the info. I have some brand new jeans to drop off at HH. I am going to go through my son's closet and see what else I can find for a teen boy.

• Like 1

Great, I will try to track him down and message him privately. He was on our neighborhood page. I am glad you are back with all the info. I have some brand new jeans to drop off at HH. I am going to go through my son's closet and see what else I can find for a teen boy.

Thank You!!