5 replies to this topic

#1 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 28,240 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 05:54 PM

Coroner says victims of fatal wreck are from Hall, Paulding counties

Four of the seven victims who died in Saturday’s crash on Interstate 85 in Franklin County are from Hall County.

The wreck happened shortly after 1:30 p.m. on I-85 south of Carnesville when a Ford Excursion crossed the median and struck two other vehicles, including a Chevrolet work van that was traveling in the left southbound lane.

The Hall County victims were traveling southbound in the Chevrolet work van.

Franklin County Coroner Scott OBarr on Sunday identified those victims as Alejandro Agis Perez, 53; Noe Gutierrez Cerna, 39; Oswaldo F. Hi Navarrete, 25, and Eugenio Santoyo Serna, 36, all of Hall County.

Those killed in the northbound Ford Excursion include Chris Years, 33, Ashley Years, 34, and Luna years, 3, all of Paulding County.

Click the link for the rest of the article. Our prayers go out to the families. Many of the emergency responders were community volunteers, they also need our prayers.

img-2528_p3.jpg

66356963_10158712934564552_1367259287713218560_n.jpg  66107915_10158715510874552_3503448185337020416_n.jpg

66421976_10158715511259552_7237930774719102976_n.jpg

El Zorro

As far as releasing my name here, it's not going to happen.  There have been people here who found someone's given name and then found where they worked and made things difficult for them - all because they didn't like them here because of their political opinions.

#2 The Sound Guy

The Sound Guy

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,166 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 06:27 PM

:(

So many young lives gone in an instant.    You never know.

Hug someone you love today.  I know I will be. 

• Brian and lowrider like this

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln

DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything said in this post; furthermore reader waives all future claims resulting from changes in law which may render this disclaimer null and void. This disclaimer is valid in all states with the exception of those states which have laws forbidding the existence of this disclaimer, and in states where such laws exist the reader agrees to read this disclaimer in a state where this disclaimer is binding.

#3 Caped Crusader

Caped Crusader

Super Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,677 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 06:33 PM

:(

So many young lives gone in an instant.    You never know.

Hug someone you love today.  I know I will be. 

DITTO Brother! :wub:

Prayers for this Family and All affected by this tragedy

breaks my heart.  :wub:

To Err is Human, To Forgive is DIVINE
Hey Look...gallery_1715_285_2412.gif

med_gallery_1715_534_313548.jpg

#4 gc1010

gc1010

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 08:49 PM

Such a terrible accident. Way to young.. Prayers for this family and the other surviving children.
  • Caped Crusader likes this

#5 The Sound Guy

The Sound Guy

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,166 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 08:28 AM

As well for the other families.   Four likely breadwinners just headed back to work after lunch.  Those families are now on their own.  :( 

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln

DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything said in this post; furthermore reader waives all future claims resulting from changes in law which may render this disclaimer null and void. This disclaimer is valid in all states with the exception of those states which have laws forbidding the existence of this disclaimer, and in states where such laws exist the reader agrees to read this disclaimer in a state where this disclaimer is binding.

#6 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,811 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 03:07 PM

prayers for all involved. the family from paulding was on their way camping. the 3 children that survived will have a hard time of it. 

"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics