Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Mrs Doubtfire

New Burger King

And SO close to the Fred’s Tunnel Portal. It just can’t get any better.

Fred's??? did someone say Fred's? I can't remember is that close to K-Mart..or the tunnel near the other end of town??

I don't know about the location of this new BK ... but I've heard good things about their meatless 'impossible' burger. I asked at the old one near where the K-mart used to be and they said they didn't have it yet.

I'm holding out for one these at my next BK visit. Otherwise, what's the point?

pubby

we rode by today and it was packed... and that was around 1:30

Pretty nice inside. The employees are still stumbling around a bit but they were pleasant and got the orders right. My only gripe was the soda machine isn't like all the new ones you see that let you make any flavor combo, but oh well not a deal breaker.

• Like 1

Pretty nice inside. The employees are still stumbling around a bit but they were pleasant and got the orders right. My only gripe was the soda machine isn't like all the new ones you see that let you make any flavor combo, but oh well not a deal breaker.

You’ve convinced me to try it this weekend. I can’t stand those new coke machines. I always get behind someone who spends 10 minutes trying to figure out how to make a new exotic soft drink, while I only need a little ice for my water.

• Like 1

Don't think they have the meatless meat at the moment.

Del Taco in Hiram does, I tried their plain burrito, it was OK, tasted like meat. I am not much of a meat eater.

If you want to try the meatless meat, you can purchase some at Kroger, Publix and SuperTarget, and Walmart SuperCenter. Just look for the Beyond Meat brand. They also sell sausage, etc.

• Like 1

Don't think they have the meatless meat at the moment.

Del Taco in Hiram does, I tried their plain burrito, it was OK, tasted like meat. I am not much of a meat eater.

If you want to try the meatless meat, you can purchase some at Kroger, Publix and SuperTarget, and Walmart SuperCenter. Just look for the Beyond Meat brand. They also sell sausage, etc.

thanks for the heads up. Is it in the meat section at the grocery store or is it in some kind of dry-form and requires mixing?

I'm totally ignorant other than I've heard the 'impossible burger' is amazingly good.

gpatton

thanks for the heads up. Is it in the meat section at the grocery store or is it in some kind of dry-form and requires mixing?

I'm totally ignorant other than I've heard the 'impossible burger' is amazingly good.

gpatton

I don’t know anything about this subject. However while walking through the Dallas Kroger this morning with my wife, a “Meatless Meat” section in the big coolers caught my attention. The pictures on the cartons did look appetizing. Maybe it’s time I started considering a “Meatless Meat” venture.

They are near the meats. Just learnt that Impossible Foods will start selling their meatless meats in stores later this year.

Burger King isnt appetizing as it used to be. The Whoppers are dry and lacking in taste, overall!! Id rather eat a burger at Checkers or Mickey Ds.

Back when the dinosaurs roamed and I was a child, standing at the counter you where looking down the barrel of the flame broiler. Seen one lately?

• Like 2

Back when the dinosaurs roamed and I was a child, standing at the counter you where looking down the barrel of the flame broiler. Seen one lately?

I remember the one in Mableton, on Gordon Rd. I can still picture it behind the cashier counter. Those were the days my friend, we thought they’d never end.............. showing my age, huh?

• Like 1

Burger King isn’t appetizing as it used to be. The Whoppers are dry and lacking in, overall!! I’d rather eat a burger at Checkers or Mickey D’s.

try Bobby's cheeseburgers. they fix them when you order them, and the fixings for the burger on a bar. we love cheese burger bobby's.

• Like 3

I don't know about the location of this new BK ... but I've heard good things about their meatless 'impossible' burger. I asked at the old one near where the K-mart used to be and they said they didn't have it yet.

I'm holding out for one these at my next BK visit. Otherwise, what's the point?

pubby

Off topic but, GPatton, you’ll ALWAYS BE Pubby in my book!!!

• Like 1

Same BK of which I speak young lady.

It’s truly a Small World!! The Couey’s lived around the backside of BK on Glore Rd. I remember that very well.

Received some coupons in the mail the other day.

Might have to use them as an excuse to check out the new restaurant ... don't normally go, but might need to see how it is :)

Received some coupons in the mail the other day.

Might have to use them as an excuse to check out the new restaurant ... don't normally go, but might need to see how it is :)

If you happen to go there, and you think about it...

check their Wi-Fi strength if you have time to kill or waiting in line

PLEASE

Looking for QUIET OOTW place to work on p.com with laptop

:good:

Martin's is TOO Busy! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

If you happen to go there, and you think about it...

check their Wi-Fi strength if you have time to kill or waiting in line

PLEASE

Looking for QUIET OOTW place to work on p.com with laptop

:good:

Martin's is TOO Busy! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Glad you mentioned this. Went to try BK out the other day, it was about half full. I've got hearing issues now admittedly, but it seemed like the place was abnormally loud to me. So much so that I got to looking around at the design of the place and it seems almost purposefully built for that kind of acoustics. Maybe to discourage just such.
  • Like 1

Glad you mentioned this. Went to try BK out the other day, it was about half full. I've got hearing issues now admittedly, but it seemed like the place was abnormally loud to me. So much so that I got to looking around at the design of the place and it seems almost purposefully built for that kind of acoustics. Maybe to discourage just such.

My EARS and My EYES along with my Knees have matured as well in the last 20 years! :rolleyes: :lol: :wub:

as a matter of fact... My Arms have even gotten shorter and I have to wear reading B)

Where is this new BK that you speak of?

Merchants Drive, across from the now closed Dallas Biscuits place. just down from the McD's at Macland.

lousy tacos . . . . .

very little meat, very little lettuce, very little cheese --- and the shell had a bad flavor & greasy

Anybody know what is going on with the closed Dallas Biscuit place across from the new BK? Seen a lot of people going in and out of it and the lights are on, wondering if they are just cleaning it up or is something about to move in.

Biscuits and a drive thru window go together like....like....well....biscuits and gravy.

Biscuits and a drive thru window go together like....like....well....biscuits and gravy.

I said the same thing as I saw it going in the first time. Nothing will survive there without a drive thru. Nobody really has time to sit down and eat diner style in this very blue collar area. I really wish it would become a mom and pop donut shop or any kind of bakery. I think that might do but another breakfast joint now probably wont make it.