Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
LPPT

Possible Meth lab bust North Paulding

Around 9:30 am residents of Burnt Hickory subdivision heard multiple gunshots. Shortly after that ambulance and deputies were seen at the end of Williams road. Shortly after the SWAT team and sheriffs were seen headed to the same area. Hazmat was at the seen when 2 people were seen being placed into custody.

This is all that i known for now, fire trucks and hazmat are still on the scene.

Pictures were published by a resident that observed the activity around 12:30 pm.

BH swat2.jpg bhs3.jpg bhswat1.jpg

https://hometownheadlines.com/blog/2019/06/27/gbi-three-men-held-after-discovery-of-an-active-clandestine-meth-lab-in-dallas-more-than-550-pounds-of-meth-seized/?fbclid=IwAR1ZlF5vlC4WjsWaOaK--RQ-dkOu0t7vUB33YG7aQAmqh995Wt0sktEZbfM GBI: Three men held after ‘discovery of an active clandestine meth lab’ in Dallas. More than 550 pounds of meth seized.

Posted on June 27, 2019 by hometownheadlines0 Comments

Media release: On June 26, 2019, the GBI arrested Jorge Menera, Daniel Duarte Landa, and Dominguez Marcio Vazquez on charges of possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine. Additional charges are pending.

On June 26, 2019, at approximately 9:15 a.m., the GBI Haralson Paulding Drug Task Force executed a search warrant at 809 Williams Road, Dallas, Ga. The investigation involved a vehicle being stopped as it was leaving the property, resulting in a foot pursuit and arrest. Approximately 40 kilograms of methamphetamine was seized inside the vehicle.

A subsequent search of the residence resulted in the discovery of an active clandestine methamphetamine lab and more than 56 kilograms of methamphetamine inside the residence. An additional 140 kilograms of unfinished methamphetamine was also located.

Menera, Landa, and Vazquez were arrested at the scene and are being held with multiple charges pending. The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration is also investigating.

The Haralson Paulding Drug Task Force consists of the Paulding County Sheriff’s Office, Haralson County Sheriff’s Office, Dallas Police Department, and DEA.

This joint investigation remains active and ongoing.

This was less than a mile from my house as the crow flies.

gbimeth3.jpg gbimeth1.jpg gbimeth2.jpg 65317534_10157407857558466_8306067052217499648_n.jpg

I wonder if asked, if the local authorities would say if this group of criminals were members of a gang?

pubby

Damn southerners! Freaking redneck nationalist! If we had open borders these rebels like Jorge and Dominquez would have been vetted and integrated peacefully into our culture.

Wow. Wonder how long this has been going on.

It use to be a horse farm. It is at the very back of the subdivision sitting by itself. I will probably hear more as time goes on like how long they were there. I see a big pile of destroyed families and ruined people. People are raising young families in this neighborhood. We could have had really bad problems down the road.

• Like 1

Busting this lab was great but we will never win this struggle by locking up every meth addicted citizen, we will only win by offering real and available treatment. As long as there is a demand this lab will be replaced by another and another and another .

• Like 1

Right at a mile from our house, crow flying.

If they were on an old horse farm, I wonder if the bought it or were renting it.

If they had enough to buy the property before they started there, they had been in business for a while.

Glad they were caught before something blew up, those houses on Courtney Lane were WAY too close.

While I totally agree that we need some kind of programs that will help those that want help break free (as I recall, meth is hard to break away from), there will always be demand by those who want to escape via drugs. I'm not sure what we do with them. They will always want to turn back.

Right at a mile from our house, crow flying.

If they were on an old horse farm, I wonder if the bought it or were renting it.

If they had enough to buy the property before they started there, they had been in business for a while.

Glad they were caught before something blew up, those houses on Courtney Lane were WAY too close.

While I totally agree that we need some kind of programs that will help those that want help break free (as I recall, meth is hard to break away from), there will always be demand by those who want to escape via drugs. I'm not sure what we do with them. They will always want to turn back.

I keep thinking what if someones pet wondered down there or some teens tried to turn around in the driveway. Sound guy we must live very close to one another because I can see the horse farm from my porch across the power lines when the leaves and brush fall. As Americans our lives are so comfortable compared to over 1/2 the world yet we medicate to change our reality. Meth is the drug of choice for the poor and there is almost no returning from it. Maybe the supply dried up and someone might seek help.

I wonder if asked, if the local authorities would say if this group of criminals were members of a gang?

pubby

Think bigger...

;)

Edited by mrshoward
  • Like 2

The rule in the past is that political discussion of national politics should always be in a password protected forum. Interjecting it in the cafe is against the rules. All the players in this thread know that. People see it and want to ;learn about what is happening in their community. Nobody opened it for a political discourse. There are people in this county that don't eat sleep and breath politics. If it were up to me I would want all references to politics removed from my topic in the cafe.

I’ve read in several forums the Fed’s have taken the gentlemen charged into custody and these gentlemen are not housed in the local Gulledge Hilton, so it seems to me just on these facts, this discussion falls into the Political Forum description.

I’ve read in several forums the Fed’s have taken the gentlemen charged into custody and these gentlemen are not housed in the local Gulledge Hilton, so it seems to me just on these facts, this discussion falls into the Political Forum description.

Nope political discussion goes in the political forum always. There is only one direction that conversation goes. Those that love political debate above all things interject it into every conversation on hear and people are sick of it myself included. Some would argue with a fence post. All the same players every day playing the same game on here.

• Like 1

Ignoring uncomfortable facts does not make them go away...

People want to know what is happening in their community...

This situation has hit the local news in several news outlets. You try to make it like folks are trying to hide something when they are not. Seems to me that they are just trying to keep it organized like they want it organized. Not a problem as far as I can see. So, whats the problem? Edited by Rocky's Mom
  • Like 1

OK.....Im gonna go out on a limb here but given the last names of those arrested Im going to give enough credit to folks and, (gasp) that most would know what their nation of origin is. I mean, come on folks. :)

Given that, does it really have to be an open topic so that its subject to attack in a forum that is clearly meant to address criminal activity within the community? Not sure, but it looks like the OP is saying otherwise.

Not my call but lighten up folks.

Edited by Rocky's Mom

I wonder if they were undocumented. Mexican Cartel?

Good Morning ABTHREE :good:

I noticed your post in this thread was #148 in 7+ Years :clapping:

Please post more often and tell your friends and family about us!

especially if they LIVE, WORK and PLAY in PAULDING COUNTY GEORGIA! :wub:

• Like 1

If you do a search of drug bust you will find something interesting the backs up something I have heard. The counties west of Atlanta have a lot of meth bust. Someone told me that all the meth in metro comes out of the western counties ours included. I don't want to feed into the national news that was being used to hijack the thread. The mug shots show primarily white trashy looking drug users. They are taking advantage of rural less developed areas to make meth. This thread really is not about south American countries producing cocaine and blackmailing fathers and brother's to be mules and cross the border.

Haralson county is well known as an illegal drug corridor. Lets discuss what these drugs are doing to our communities. Obviously no one is forced to try meth.

i hope they never see day light. paulding has a drug problem, as with any other county, but I live in paulding so my concern is paulding. cartersville also has a huge drug problem. and we get a lot from cartersville, which they get it from flordia, detroit, WV.

• Like 1