Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  

It has been a lot of years since we have eaten at Pitty Pats Porch restaurant in downtown Atlanta. We are looking for a special place to celebrate our wedding anniversary so we thought we might celebrate there. We Just don't know much about it anymore.. or if not can anyone recommend somewhere else to celebrate a wedding anniversary we are open to suggestions. Thanks in advance!!

It has been a lot of years since we have eaten at Pitty Pats Porch restaurant in downtown Atlanta. We are looking for a special place to celebrate our wedding anniversary so we thought we might celebrate there. We Just don't know much about it anymore.. or if not can anyone recommend somewhere else to celebrate a wedding anniversary we are open to suggestions. Thanks in advance!!

Our son treated us for our anniversary at Bone’s Steak House last year. The experience was outstanding.

• Like 1

I took my mom to Pitty Pats for her birthday in April. It is still open and the food and service was good. The chicken is first class although I had the bourbon ribs and they were great. You can park at the parking deck right beside the entrance ($20) but do not take a large vehicle because it is a tight fit. The Sundial is right across the street and that is a good choice also along with Chops in Buckhead. Hope this helps.

• Like 3

All I know is that in the mid 90's a waiter at the Sundial was making $350 a weekend night if it was slow. That tells me it just ain't gonna work for me. What with the fainting when I see the menu prices and all.

Thank y'all so much for the suggestions. We now have some great ideas!!! :)

I didn't think about it before but Ray's by the River is a pretty good atmosphere for dining your sweetie.

• Like 1