6 replies to this topic

#1 dallasbrowneyes

dallasbrowneyes

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 02:43 PM

It has been a lot of years since we have eaten at Pitty Pats Porch restaurant in downtown Atlanta. We are looking for a special place to celebrate our wedding anniversary so we thought we might celebrate there. We Just don't know much about it anymore..  or if not can anyone recommend somewhere else to celebrate a wedding anniversary we are open to suggestions. Thanks in advance!!

#2 mojo413

mojo413

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,821 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 05:00 PM

It has been a lot of years since we have eaten at Pitty Pats Porch restaurant in downtown Atlanta. We are looking for a special place to celebrate our wedding anniversary so we thought we might celebrate there. We Just don't know much about it anymore..  or if not can anyone recommend somewhere else to celebrate a wedding anniversary we are open to suggestions. Thanks in advance!!

Our son treated us for our anniversary at Bone’s Steak House last year. The experience was outstanding.
  • dallasbrowneyes likes this
Republican since Reagan
TRUMP 2020!!!
John Hyden
770-366-1552

#3 Stonewall

Stonewall

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 05:03 PM

I took my mom to Pitty Pats for her birthday in April. It is still open and the food and service was good. The chicken is first class although I had the bourbon ribs and they were great. You can park at the parking deck right beside the entrance ($20) but do not take a large vehicle because it is a tight fit. The Sundial is right across the street and that is a good choice also along with Chops in Buckhead. Hope this helps.

• dallasbrowneyes, Captain Rhett Butler and OSU like this

#4 dallasbrowneyes

dallasbrowneyes

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 06:16 PM

Thank y'all so much for the suggestions. We now have some  great ideas!!! :)

#5 Blunt Trauma

Blunt Trauma

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 06:46 PM

All I know is that in the mid 90's a waiter at the Sundial was making $350 a weekend night if it was slow. That tells me it just ain't gonna work for me. What with the fainting when I see the menu prices and all.
Son, don't throw rocks at your Grandma, 'cause she's to old to dodge 'em. - My Dad 1966

#6 Stonewall

Stonewall

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 05:24 PM

Thank y'all so much for the suggestions. We now have some  great ideas!!! :)

I didn't think about it before but Ray's by the River is a pretty good atmosphere for dining your sweetie.

• juleebella likes this

#7 dallasbrowneyes

dallasbrowneyes

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 05:34 PM

Thanks Stonewall. I have heard a lot of good things about Ray's but I don't think I have ever been there.

That is a great idea too :good:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Recommendation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics