6 replies to this topic

#1 JSC

JSC

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 02 June 2019 - 09:06 PM

Saw on The Paulding uncensored Face  book page.   No one on here talking abt it?  I cant get much info from that FB page. It's not like it used to be on here for county news.

• mojo413 likes this

#2 The Sound Guy

The Sound Guy

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,140 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 07:16 AM

I hadn't heard about it.  

It's a shame, not many places to get local news any more.   

The AJC and MDJ treat us like the stepchildren of the metro area. 

All I could find was the 11Alive report:

According to the Paulding County Sheriff's Office, deputies were sent to the home after getting reports of a domestic dispute. When they got there, they discovered that a woman had been stabbed during the dispute. EMTs took the woman to a local hospital for treatment.

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln

DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything said in this post; furthermore reader waives all future claims resulting from changes in law which may render this disclaimer null and void. This disclaimer is valid in all states with the exception of those states which have laws forbidding the existence of this disclaimer, and in states where such laws exist the reader agrees to read this disclaimer in a state where this disclaimer is binding.

#3 mojo413

mojo413

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,821 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 07:30 AM

I hadn't heard about it.  

It's a shame, not many places to get local news any more.   

The AJC and MDJ treat us like the stepchildren of the metro area. 

All I could find was the 11Alive report:

I read on Facebook Step Son stabbed his Step Mother. Also saw a couple pictures of police cars outside the house and in the street.
I’m so thankful we all get along. We had a quiet family dinner last night. No cussing, cutting or shooting.
Republican since Reagan
TRUMP 2020!!!
John Hyden
770-366-1552

#4 OSU

OSU

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 07:59 AM

Sadly this seems to becoming the “new normal “ in America...why and when did we let this happen? It seems nothing shocks us anymore ...so sad to see the world we hand over to our children.
  • JSC likes this

#5 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,246 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 03:02 PM

Sadly this seems to becoming the “new normal “ in America...why and when did we let this happen? It seems nothing shocks us anymore ...so sad to see the world we hand over to our children.

I like to tell myself nothing has changed it's just that between 24/7 news coverage social media and the internet nothing gets past us any more I know that one man with the ability to kill dozens of people was not something your average citizen could do in the past, Still I like to tell myself this to keep from going insane

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#6 Starr & Dru's Nana

Starr & Dru's Nana

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,996 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 03:35 PM

I like to tell myself nothing has changed it's just that between 24/7 news coverage social media and the internet nothing gets past us any more I know that one man with the ability to kill dozens of people was not something your average citizen could do in the past, Still I like to tell myself this to keep from going insane

was Timothy McVeigh not an "average citizen"?  168 dead

What about Jim Jones?  912 dead from Kool Aid

Jack the Ripper?

While Osama Bin Ladin wasn't an "average citizen" he is responsible for more deaths.  And nary a handgun in sight.  Maybe if there had been one handy, things would have turned out differently.

In loving memory of Mason (December 1, 2001 to December 9, 2001) and Ashley  Jr. (December 1, 2001 to December 2, 2001

n7C4m5.png

Indsm6.png

#7 Blunt Trauma

Blunt Trauma

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 03:45 PM

While it"s absolutely an awful thing, this ain't no mass nothing. Most likely a couple of folks that shouldn't be together and usually aren't during the week. Thrown together for a couple days straight, add alcohol or other substance, somebody gets tired of that mouth and the next thing you know...

It happens everywhere all the time. (Try Live PD on friday and saturday nights). Has for all time and will continue as long as there are people. I'd site Genesis if it wouldn't start a mini riot.

When knives are outlawed, only outlaws will eat steak. 

• rednekkhikkchikk, Starr & Dru's Nana and october like this
Son, don't throw rocks at your Grandma, 'cause she's to old to dodge 'em. - My Dad 1966

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics