Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
JSC

Good place to eat out?

Looking for an unusual resteraunt/place to eat. Rockmart, Dallas, Hiram area.

Several yra ago I saw one that someone posted here , a house/resteraunt in Rockmart that old vintage cars on display & other antiques . Dont remember the name.

If I remember correctly Frontier is just out of downtown and the Steak House is out on the other side of Rockmart from Dallas going towards Cedartown. Both were good, we havent been to either in several years. Havent been back because I forgot both. Since youve reminded me, its time for us to head back that way.

post-16766-0-08133600-1558880538_thumb.png

If I remember correctly Frontier is just out of downtown and the Steak House is out on the other side of Rockmart from Dallas going towards Cedartown. Both were good, we havent been to either in several years. Havent been back because I forgot both. Since youve reminded me, its time for us to head back that way.

Yes I found it on Google, The one I was thinking abt is Frontier. I think we went there once abt 26 yrs ago. I too had forgotten abt it.

Yes I found it on Google, The one I was thinking abt is Frontier. I think we went there once abt 26 yrs ago. I too had forgotten abt it.

I called the number after seeing on Google that it is permanently closed. # has been disconnected. :-(

I called the number after seeing on Google that it is permanently closed. # has been disconnected. :-(

I tried 770-684-5153 and its no longer in service. I wonder what happened to the beautiful red 57 Chevy?

post-16766-0-91257000-1558891297_thumb.png

Edited by mojo413

I tried 770-684-5153 and its no longer in service. I wonder what happened to the beautiful red 57 Chevy?

I was wondering the same thing. Loved it.

• Like 1