Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
juleebella

Well, I'll be durned .

My DH bought me the Time Life series of all the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame concerts. Holy Goodness! Great Mother's Day gift if you're my age and into that. I am my age and into it. Let's see if we can keep this from turning into a political discussion. My goodness, legends singing and playing instruments with other legends, just amazing!

• Like 1

adeline Kahn were trained originally in formal opera. One went on to be someone in great films for hav

I'm actually surprised that Cheap Trick made it into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, but Pat Benatar has not.

Not right. She is so amazing!

Do any of have you have cats who insist on taking over your key boards/lives?

Not right. She is so amazing!

Anyway, worked with a great girl/woman back in the late 70's. Yes, I'm old. Her husband, who was in a really good band at the time said Pat Benatar, along with Madeline was ballsy. Coming from a male in a rock band I would say that's a pretty good endorsement.

From what I've read over the years both she along with Madeline Kahn were actually trained in opera. One went on to be an amazing rock voice, and the other carried her voice to some of the funniest movies I've ever seen. I shant sing rom Love Is A Battlefield or do quotes from Young Frankenstein/Blazing Saddles.

Speaking of old have you seen the video going around of Mick Jagger doing dance routines weeks after having heart surgery ? The guy is pushing 80 and still moves like he's 20.

Speaking of old have you seen the video going around of Mick Jagger doing dance routines weeks after having heart surgery ? The guy is pushing 80 and still moves like he's 20.

Indeed I have and indeed he does!

My DH bought me the Time Life series of all the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame concerts. Holy Goodness! Great Mother's Day gift if you're my age and into that. I am my age and into it. Let's see if we can keep this from turning into a political discussion. My goodness, legends singing and playing instruments with other legends, just amazing!

Well I was all ready to buy this for myself but saw where some said it was less actual music than they had expected and more interviews and stuff so I changed my mind.

I think Jagger is pretty amazing but I never could understand how he could be thought of as any kind of sex symbol. Ewwwwww!

• Like 1

I think Jagger is pretty amazing but I never could understand how he could be thought of as any kind of sex symbol. Ewwwwww!

Gosh, RM ... you do know the mere fact he was considered a sex symbol .... gave millions of less musically talented men .... dare I say it ... hope :)

pubby

:good: