Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
juleebella

Re today's storms

I really need for all the weather people to employ my big girl dog. She was in her go to safe place in a corner of the kitchen when I was just hearing rumblings far off. Then the weather really went crazy. She stayed there for quite a while, an hour or more? She'd been in that safe spot for at least an hour plus before I got a weather alert on my phone. Dogs are so great and intuitive. Ivey says we're all in the clear now!

Before, during and after the storm. Not a solitary dang given.

I Don't Care if it's Noon https://imgur.com/gallery/lIm5ljI

Again, bless you! My little old Jackwawwa was not concerned about the weather, but Big Girl (Ivey, pit mix, 80 lbs) let her Mommy (me) know that things were scary and not good. After the storms passed she went back about her normal business.

• Like 1

Before, during and after the storm. Not a solitary dang given.

I Don't Care if it's Noon https://imgur.com/gallery/lIm5ljI

Dawww! :wub:

She has settled right in!

Mine paces, shakes, and her ears go up like a rabbit's when there are storms. She used to sit in the closet but now she gets under the bed.

No doubt your dog could forecast at least as well as the local weather folks, sometimes I think they would do better to look out the window than at all those computer models...

• Like 1