Jump to content
Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
CitizenCain

Home Depot shooting

Recommended Posts

I was not surprised when I heard it happened at our Home Depot. I can’t remember ever leaving that store happy. It seems after all these years Home Depot would have addressed and fixed the terrible customer service in this store. I live 4 miles away and 7+ miles from the West Cobb Lowes & Home Depot. 95% of the time I will drive the extra distance to West Cobb knowing they will have what I want to buy. The other 5% of the time I’m in a rush and I foolishly think “This Time My Luck Will Be Better”, then when I leave mad I think “John After 65+ Years, You Still Haven’t Learned The Definition Of Insanity... Going To The Hiram Home Depot, Expecting A Better Shopping Experience”.

 

All said, I’m expecting these 2 guys were already pissed off when they crossed each other’s path in the Hiram Home Depot Garden Shop.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Supposedly, they knew each other, and the argument started outside and spread to the inside.

One report I read claimed that the shooter fired in self defense.

I'm sure more will come out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BREAKING: Man in 'serious condition' after shooting at metro Atlanta Home Depot

 

PAULDING COUNTY, Ga. - The Paulding County Sheriff's Office is actively investigating a shooting at a Home Depot.

 

 

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/breaking-person-shot-at-metro-atlanta-home-depot/945990747

 

 

Interesting that the parties are of age but have not been photo identified. The shooter's face is completely blurred but the wounded person was not. It is also interesting that neither has been charged with any crime to this point. Why the secrecy all of a sudden? Is the shooter a well connected long time Paulding resident?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting that the parties are of age but have not been photo identified. The shooter's face is completely blurred but the wounded person was not. It is also interesting that neither has been charged with any crime to this point. Why the secrecy all of a sudden? Is the shooter a well connected long time Paulding resident?

I noticed that too. I have also noticed in the last year or so when the name of a person involved in a crime or accident is posted, many on social media complain loudly that the name(s) should not have been reported. It seems to me the authorities and media are wrong if they post names and they are wrong if they don’t post names.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed that too. I have also noticed in the last year or so when the name of a person involved in a crime or accident is posted, many on social media complain loudly that the name(s) should not have been reported. It seems to me the authorities and media are wrong if they post names and they are wrong if they don’t post names.

 

I think the authorities and the media should either post the names or not post the names. Selectively or strategically choosing which names to make available is crap. Post them all or post none of them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.