2 replies to this topic

#1 The Sound Guy

The Sound Guy

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,179 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 02:27 PM

One of my cable boxes won't re-activate after being unplugged and the Comcast web page shows all 4 of my boxes as non-accessible,even though three are running fine. So that means a some kind of network problem on their end. 

So I have to enter the Comcast call queue and enter a trouble report.   

If I never return, it's been good talking with all of ya'll.

SG

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln

DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything said in this post; furthermore reader waives all future claims resulting from changes in law which may render this disclaimer null and void. This disclaimer is valid in all states with the exception of those states which have laws forbidding the existence of this disclaimer, and in states where such laws exist the reader agrees to read this disclaimer in a state where this disclaimer is binding.

#2 The Sound Guy

The Sound Guy

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,179 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 04:54 PM

Well, very pleasant surprise!!   Was able to get a call back in under 30 seconds, and though the guy had to follow the script, since I had done everything he asked already as part of my troubleshooting, it was able to get it back up and running in under 5 minutes.  

They might be getting their customer server act together.   (Guy seemed to be US based and spoke English fine as well.)

I knew going to church this morning would pay off!!  :) 

• JSC, cptlo306, lowrider and 2 others like this

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln

DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything said in this post; furthermore reader waives all future claims resulting from changes in law which may render this disclaimer null and void. This disclaimer is valid in all states with the exception of those states which have laws forbidding the existence of this disclaimer, and in states where such laws exist the reader agrees to read this disclaimer in a state where this disclaimer is binding.

#3 cptlo306

cptlo306

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,967 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 06:58 PM

They have been making improvements in customer service.  The xfinity stores are actually pretty nice and I've always gotten fast and good service there.

• The Sound Guy likes this
This post is sarcasm.  Unless it's not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics