Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
glassdogs

What's going in?

The tract of land along E. Paulding at Citizen's Square Drive has been graded and trees burned. Something is going to be built.

There is a metal building on the NW corner of the property that has never been occupied. I vaguely remember that it was built for a commercial occupant, but there was no sewer service available and the percolation tests for septic didn't work.

I've been wondering about this also. Just noticed all the grading within the last week. RaceTrack is going in on the opposite side. Won't be sad to see that rusted, never used metal building gone but would love to know what the plans are for this new project. Added to say, I've not heard blasting, but if it's happening near that day care center, that sux.

A Retirement Center is going in on the property boarded by Citizens Square Road, East Paulding Drive and 120 / Charles Hardy Parkway, behind Citizens Square Shopping Center. I do not know if the small metal building is part of this project. It’s survey shows it as a separate property

Yes RaceTrac is going in at the corner of East Paulding Drive and 120 / Charles Hardy Parkway. They are hauling the excess dirt to their other Paulding County location at the corner of 278 & Bill Carruth. That was brilliant buying 1 property with excess dirt and another one so close with a big low spot to fill.

Also a new Credit Union is going in next to the Car Wash in front of WalMart.

A Retirement Center is going in on the property boarded by Citizens Square Road, East Paulding Drive and 120 / Charles Hardy Parkway, behind Citizens Square Shopping Center. I do not know if the small metal building is part of this project. It’s survey shows it as a separate property

Yes RaceTrac is going in at the corner of East Paulding Drive and 120 / Charles Hardy Parkway. They are hauling the excess dirt to their other Paulding County location at the corner of 278 & Bill Carruth. That was brilliant buying 1 property with excess dirt and another one so close with a big low spot to fill.

Also a new Credit Union is going in next to the Car Wash in front of WalMart.

Thanks,