Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
glassdogs

Does Islam need to be burned like Norte Dame?

Maybe it's time to collapse Mecca?

Knowing your wild imagination and propensity to jump to conclusions I half expected you to blame this on Victor Hugo's Quasimodo.

• Like 1

The Sun is a tabloid rag published by Rupert Murdoch in the UK.

Sorry, but isn't this article in conflict with Fox News (also part of Rupert's propaganda machine) assertion that ISIS has been eradicated by our stupendous leader.

Oh, and as a Murdoch rag, it has been known to blatantly lie to put forward Murdoch's political agenda. To wit:

On 9 March 2016, The Sun's front page proclaimed that Queen Elizabeth II was backing Brexit, a common term for a British withdrawal from the European Union. It claimed that in 2011 at Windsor Castle, while having lunch with Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg, the monarch criticised the union. Clegg denied that the Queen made such a statement, and a Buckingham Palace spokesperson confirmed that a complaint had been made to the Independent Press Standards Organisation over a breach of guidelines relating to accuracy.[183]

Of course I can't help wondering what you're doing looking at the Sun in the first place. Was it the Dear Deidre section? Pretty hot if you ask me :)

pubby

PS: Dogs ... I see your interest is definitely going back in history to an earlier time ... but a millennium and the frigging Crusades? Tin hats not enough for you, huh; you got to go for the full body tin suit.

PS: Dogs ... I see your interest is definitely going back in history to an earlier time ... but a millennium and the frigging Crusades? Tin hats not enough for you, huh; you got to go for the full body tin suit.

Somehow you (or TBAR, et al) took an idle comment and morphed it into a thread that I allegedly started.

First, IF I had wanted to start a thread about anything, I'd have done so.

I'm more than just a little pissed that you take a comment and then start off on your idiotic analysis of what I might think about something that happened 1000 years ago. Especially when it has no bearing on anything except you being able to insult or berate somebody. And display you "superior" knowledge of something irrelevant.

Close this thread and get you head back where it belongs...up BHO's butt.

• Like 6

Something fishy is going on...threads have been hijacked/edited...

I suspect the mods are trying to drum up a few more clicks before their pathetic little site vanishes like a fart in the wind.

• Like 6

Gentle readers. There were several off topic posts in the thread about Notre Dame in flames and there was a report about one of those in particular. The mod team felt it best to split all of those off topic posts instead of removing just the one because that is the fair way of doing it. Hope you all understand that it wasn't anything personal.

- Helen

Gentle readers. There were several off topic posts in the thread about Notre Dame in flames and there was a report about one of those in particular. The mod team felt it best to split all of those off topic posts instead of removing just the one because that is the fair way of doing it. Hope you all understand that it wasn't anything personal.

- Helen

Nevertheless...if I want to start a thread, I will.

I didn't start this one.

So, either close it or put somebody elses' handle on it.

• Like 2