Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
CitizenCain

Trump says water tankers need to be used on Notre Dame Fire

Can’t find anything about the HRC grand jury investigation you posted about before. Very curious where you found this information.

Can’t find anything about the HRC grand jury investigation you posted about before. Very curious where you found this information.

The-land-of-oz_kartinka_v_statyu.jpg

Actually, this secret picture taken behind the doors of the former majority caucus room, answers your question.

elephantass.JPG

pubby

Don't you think this should have been moved to the political forum about 3 pages ago ?

• Like 2

Here's one story on Gregory Craig's indictment.

Here's one story on Gregory Craig's indictment.

Wasn’t asking about that but thanks anyway.

Don't you think this should have been moved to the political forum about 3 pages ago ?

Yes. When we do move it, we get accused of being liberal if the Left is winning the discussion. If the right is winning and we move it, we get accused of folding to the cries of the Right Wing. Both accuse the moderation team of being biased. Often it is easier to keep the fight in one thread than to let those fires spread to many.

Yes. When we do move it, we get accused of being liberal if the Left is winning the discussion. If the right is winning and we move it, we get accused of folding to the cries of the Right Wing. Both accuse the moderation team of being biased. Often it is easier to keep the fight in one thread than to let those fires spread to many.

There's no need for diplomacy we know what side and who in particular that whines, complains, and pitches tantrums about the moderation when things don't go his way. Why you gut's would volunteer for such a difficult and thankless job is beyond me but I do admire you for doing it.

There's no need for diplomacy we know what side and who in particular that whines, complains, and pitches tantrums about the moderation when things don't go his way. Why you gut's would volunteer for such a difficult and thankless job is beyond me but I do admire you for doing it.

Based on your past posts, I assume that you're referring to me.

But I didn't report or complain about this one. I hardly even come here anymore. I work for a living and don't have much time for your ignorance.

BTW, you need to cut your grass.

• Like 1

and suck it in, wash behind your ears, dress your age, shave, wash the car, rake the leaves, fix the flat, bow down to your betters and don't forget to turn your cheek between each personal attack ...

Some don't realize that there a few folks who'd just as soon those who are so busy ought to consider passing by without throwing an insult. You really don't have to, you know.

pubby

PS: This Fox News bit is being widely played.

Amidst the barrage of support for President Donald Trump on Fox News’ airwaves comes an extraordinary takedown of the president from the small, still functioning truth-telling cortex of the Fox News brain. This bit by senior legal analyst Andrew Napolitano is stashed away online, in a digital video segment called “Judge Napolitano’s Chambers,” but in it the Fox News regular lays out a pretty compelling and straightforward case for why Trump not only acted criminally but immorally in obstructing justice on multiple occasions revealed in the Mueller report.