Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
The Sound Guy

You think we'll have another freeze after tonight?

Easter coming so late in the year is throwing my sense of time off.

I know we've had blizzards in mid-march, but hey, it don't look like it this year. Farmer's Almanac was right, warmer and wet.

The pollen is making it's appearance so I'm wondering how likely it will be to have freezing temps again if I open the pool. The cover was really messed up so I pulled it off and I need to get the filter running again.

So what's your bad knee telling you?

I forecast it will get down to 33 between 6:30 & 7:30 tomorrow morning. If by chance it does hit 32, it will be for a very few minutes.

Easter coming so late in the year is throwing my sense of time off.

I know we've had blizzards in mid-march, but hey, it don't look like it this year. Farmer's Almanac was right, warmer and wet.

The pollen is making it's appearance so I'm wondering how likely it will be to have freezing temps again if I open the pool. The cover was really messed up so I pulled it off and I need to get the filter running again.

So what's your bad knee telling you?

My knee still hurting & so are my knuckles. :lol:

• Like 3

Enough to freeze a running system, I'd bet not.

Oh, and knees, knuckles, thumbs, one shoulder and three toes are still aching to beat the band. But I'd still bet not.

Edited by Blunt Trauma

I think you better hold off until at least after Easter...but who knows? Mother Nature has been up and down for a while..think she's peed off at Father Time?

• Like 2

It sounds like a lot of peoples body parts are still hurting, and I've always heard that it's best to wait till after Good Friday to plant.

• Like 3

It sounds like a lot of peoples body parts are still hurting, and I've always heard that it's best to wait till after Good Friday to plant.

That's what my mama always said .

Speaking of the freeze.

How my life works:

Checked the propane tank a little while back, sitting on 33%. Figured up to be just about enough to make it thru cold weather. Just to be safe I checked it again Sunday, close enough to zero as to be unreadable. Have no idea how the heat was still on.

Call Gas Inc. the second I wake up Monday morning and they tell me they can't get any out here before sometime Wednesday. Having been awake for less than 10 minutes I'm afraid I didn't react too well to the fact they couldn't get a load of propane from Dallas to Nebo Rd. in less time than Amazon can get me a tube of toothpaste from California. Then the lady continues on to tell me that although I am calling with at least some propane in the tank, if I run out before they decide to show up they will be forced to do a pressure test and they will just have to charge me for that.

After I got done immediately after that little tidbit, I'm not the least bit sure they'll be here tomorrow or not. In describing how I felt about a cash customer of 26 years being subjected to this I may have been ........unpleasant.

Speaking of the freeze.

How my life works:

Checked the propane tank a little while back, sitting on 33%. Figured up to be just about enough to make it thru cold weather. Just to be safe I checked it again Sunday, close enough to zero as to be unreadable. Have no idea how the heat was still on.

Call Gas Inc. the second I wake up Monday morning and they tell me they can't get any out here before sometime Wednesday. Having been awake for less than 10 minutes I'm afraid I didn't react too well to the fact they couldn't get a load of propane from Dallas to Nebo Rd. in less time than Amazon can get me a tube of toothpaste from California. Then the lady continues on to tell me that although I am calling with at least some propane in the tank, if I run out before they decide to show up they will be forced to do a pressure test and they will just have to charge me for that.

After I got done immediately after that little tidbit, I'm not the least bit sure they'll be here tomorrow or not. In describing how I felt about a cash customer of 26 years being subjected to this I may have been ........unpleasant.

I was told to always order when the tank reached 10%. :)

• Like 1

I think you better hold off until at least after Easter...but who knows? Mother Nature has been up and down for a while..think she's peed off at Father Time?

Well, if she isn’t.....I sure am! :)

• Like 2