Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
The Sound Guy

Who is your Natural Gas Marketeer?

Our 24 month plan runs out this month, so looking around to see who's best now.

Been with Walton EMC Gas the last 2 years.

Looking at the PSC chart for Feb: PCS_GAS_CHART

Some outfit called "Constellation Energy" has a 24 month rate at .48 a therm vs Walton's .57 a therm. Anybody using Constellation? I'm a little concerned that their web page says the Energy Type is Electricity, for 0.365 a therm. If they can't figure out if they are selling Gas or Electricity, I wonder if they can keep my bill straight. $150 cancellation fee.

I can get a free umbrella from Walton for a 24 month contract, or a "free" LED lantern for a 12 month. $200 cancellation fee for 24 month, $100 fee for 12 months at the same rate.

Who are you using?

Who are you using?

Gas South, no problems in the second year with them.

Highest bill so far around $80 last year when we had all that snow, but I have a small house and am gone all day with the heat lowered to about 65. I believe my rate is around .54 per therm. And there were months in the summer where I paid about $25 to have $0 gas delivered to my residence.

Still not as bad as the fees Ga Power added to my bill at my previous home - but I did come to understand why they were willing to pay customers who heated with gas to put in an electric heat pump. :rolleyes: