Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
gpatt0n

Local Teen Murders Fellow Teen in Hiram Home

Local Teen Murders Fellow Teen in Hiram Home

(Paulding County, GA) On February 2, 2019 at around6:47 PM a 911 call was placed to Paulding E-911 reference aperson shot call at 99 Calm Waters Avenue, Hiram GA 30141.

Deputies arrived on scene within minutes of the call goingout and discovered an 18 year old male who had been shot inthe head and was in grave condition. Fire and EMS personnelquickly arrived on scene and treated the victim whileDeputies began speaking with the witnesses to see what tookplace in the home.

Shortly after arriving on scene, Deputies advised that theywere looking for a 15 year old black male juvenile who wasallegedly the shooter. After searching the area, Deputieswere able to locate and safely take the male juvenilesuspect into custody at Harris Bridge Overlook Apartments inDallas.

Deputies and Detectives were also able to recover the gunfrom the incident.The victim, who is identified as Kaileb Chance Ellison (B/M,18 YOA) of Douglas County, died as a result of his injurieson February 7, 2019 at an Atlanta area hospital. As a resultof the victim’s death and the severity of the incident,authorities have decided to charge the 15 year old malejuvenile as an adult.

Since he is being charged as an adult, he can be publiclyidentified as Seth William Wyatt (B/M, 15 YOA) ofPaulding County. Wyatt has been formally charged with thefollowing offenses:
  1. -Malice Murder (F)
  2. -Murder (F)
  3. -Aggravated Assault (F)
  4. -Theft by Receiving Stolen Property (F)
  5. -Possession of a Pistol by a Minor (M)
  6. -Altering a Serial Number on a Firearm (F)
  7. -Violation of the Georgia Street Gang Act (2 counts)(F)
Wyatt is being held without bond in a Metro-Atlanta areayouth detention center. Detectives want to encourage anyonewith any knowledge of this case to please call the PauldingCounty Sheriff’s Office Juvenile Investigations Division at(770) 443-3016.

Click for RECENTTOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENTTOPICS

18 years old and for all intents and purposes, his life is done.

Sad. Just stinking sad. :(

Didn’t I read about a 13 YO kid arrested for shooting and killing another kid earlier this week?

13 years old? WTH?

Well, the 18 year old's life is definitely over and he, the victim, should be the one concerned for. The life of the 15 year old shooter is irrelevant now and he should be sentenced to the fullest extent of the law if convicted.

• Like 1

Well, the 18 year old's life is definitely over and he, the victim, should be the one concerned for. The life of the 15 year old shooter is irrelevant now and he should be sentenced to the fullest extent of the law if convicted.

No one is saying anything less. Nor is anyone implying it.

Judging from the charges involving youth gangs; the age discrepancy (the 18 year old was visiting the 15 year old at his home; (and of course the source of the gun ...probably stolen ... is that the stolen property the kid was charged with?) ...the DA is going to ask for life (under 18 excludes the death penalty).

I suspect the kid has some personality issues and may have insulted his inquisitors; but without more of a narrative placing the kid as the prime actor, I wonder if other factors like his school or previous run-ins with the police, residential history, etc. had to do with this.

I suspect if there is another, counter-narrative that is not as damning as the list of charges we'll be seeing a jury trial. I recommend people keep the presumption of innocence in this case until more about this kid is known.

pubby

pubby

It's the gang charges and the two locations that folks might want to pay real close attention to. Gang being more than one, that would lead me to believe there might be a problem or two left behind right around those places.

Edited to add:

Not a bad looking joint.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/99-Calm-Waters-Ave_Hiram_GA_30141_M69730-70123

Edited by Blunt Trauma

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.