Paulding.com

Shooting in Rockmart

Little better than 20 years ago a perpetrator beat my brother in law to death with a golf club in Dallas.

Captain, how bout using your advanced powers of deduction and tell me the races of everyone involved. As a bonus, how bout telling me the setting in which this crime occured.

If multiple people with varied outlooks use the same descriptors for the same subject, well that's an indication of something.

• Like 1

Little better than 20 years ago a perpetrator beat my brother in law to death with a golf club in Dallas.

Captain, how bout using your advanced powers of deduction and tell me the races of everyone involved. As a bonus, how bout telling me the setting in which this crime occured.

If multiple people with varied outlooks use the same descriptors for the same subject, well that's an indication of something.

Nice try bud...this story isn't about a white boy with a golf club killing someone, but about a suspect who shot 5 people, 4 of which were killed, over drugs. In either case, other media outlets have said all involved were black. Now we can "assume " a drug deal went bad, there was a debt owed over drugs or maybe the killer was high on dope and had no clue what he was doing, or maybe he was mad because they ripped off granny's government check. Who knows for sure? But stats show area with a higher percentage of minorities have a much higher crime rate. 13 percent of the population is black, yet 90% of homicides are by blacks... hence 13/90

I didn't expect you to get it or accept it. I've seen and heard all that before, from my daddies knee. I would expect the same reactions here. It's like a visit from my past every time you speak. Only difference is he owned it and proclaimed it loudly to anybody that would listen.

Assumption before the fact based on not just race, but economic situation (ie:riff raff, remember that one), or any other fact of personal circumstance is bigotry fed by prejudice. I don't argue against prejudice, failure to "pre judge" any given situation can scale all the way up to disaster real quick. Pre judgement of people can as well, at least on a personal level. But if your watching All In The Family and wondering why everybody's dumping on Archie, it's time to look inward. If being a bigot doesn't bother someone and there willing to wear it and own it, well you do you man. You do you.

• Like 2

Atlanta Journal Constitution: JUST IN: 1 fatally shot, 1 stabbed after altercation at Paulding County home.

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/just-fatally-shot-stabbed-after-altercation-paulding-county-home/ugV6iSLBQzwu58NKDvyKMO/

Probably a German guy and an Irish guy. Them Germans is bad to shoot folks and those Irish and their stabby stabby. You know how they are. Wait....I'm part Irish. Maybe that explains the knife collection. Better watch that part of myself.

Atlanta Journal Constitution: JUST IN: 1 fatally shot, 1 stabbed after altercation at Paulding County home.

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/just-fatally-shot-stabbed-after-altercation-paulding-county-home/ugV6iSLBQzwu58NKDvyKMO/

Probably a German guy and an Irish guy. Them Germans is bad to shoot folks and those Irish and their stabby stabby. You know how they are. Wait....I'm part Irish. Maybe that explains the knife collection. Better watch that part of myself.

This was within 500 of our house. I was woken up about 5:30am by a Facebook notification from our neighborhood Facebook page.

As far as the charge of a German guy and an Irish guy, Ive always assumed Im of German and Irish Ancestry. Good news is Ive submitted my DNA sample to Ancestry.com. So rest assured we will all soon know if Im really a product of any of the dangerous stock.

Spinning off onto another subject, Im still holding out a glimmer of hope for a resurgence of Pcom to its former glory. I remember back in the Good Ole Days when I would log into Pcom to get the up to date and current info on a story like this. I guess thats technology... Facebook waking me up to tell me theres something happening close by.

Edited by mojo413

This was within 500 of our house. I was woken up about 5:30am by a Facebook notification from our neighborhood Facebook page.

As far as the charge of a German guy and an Irish guy, Ive always assumed Im of German and Irish Ancestry. Good news is Ive submitted my DNA sample to Ancestry.com. So rest assured we will all soon know if Im really a product of any of the dangerous stock.

Spinning off onto another subject, Im still holding out a glimmer of hope for a resurgence of Pcom to its former glory. I remember back in the Good Ole Days when I would log into Pcom to get the up to date and current info on a story like this. I guess thats technology... Facebook waking me up to tell me theres something happening close by.

I hope it does not turn out your Irish, let's face they are all potato eating drunkards.

On Jan. 27, 2019, the U.S. Marshals Services Southeast Regional Fugitive Task Force & the Bartow-Cartersville Drug Task Force received information that indicated Daylon Delon Gamble had fled the state. They contacted the U.S. Marshals Services Great Lakes Regional Fugitive Task Force in Indianapolis, Ind. Gamble was taken into custody in Indiana without incident.

• Like 3

Tried to resist but I just can't. First, sorry about the close to home worries. Second, I hope you don't turn out to be both German and Irish cause then there's the chance you'll stab yourself and then you shoot you for the stabbing. That would just be a mess. And lastly, if pcom ever wakes me up at 5:30, we shall part ways.
  • Like 1