Paulding.com

Caution this may make you feel old.

So many classic songs on that double album set. Not too many songs on any of their albums that I don't know by heart. Been a huge Beatles fan since I was a little girl.

Caught Beatlemania the first time I saw them on the Ed Sullivan show. There was no cure albums like Rubber Soul, Abbey Road and Sargent Peppers just made it worse.

Edited by CitizenCain
  • Like 1

I was in my early teens then. Seems we’ve all forgotton parents banding together to burn the Beetles and other’s albums. There was no need for me have albums since we didn’t have a record player in the house. I’ve still got the 8 track tapes down in the basement that I kept hidden from my parents. Someday I need to dig them out to see what my favorite groups were back then.

Caught Beatlemania the first time I saw them on the Ed Sullivan show. There was no cure albums like Rubber Soul, Abbey Road and Sargent Peppers just made it worse.

Yep! My sister is 7 and half years older than me and she's the one who originally got me introduced to them. I remember watching them on the Ed Sullivan show, etc. And my Sis saw them when they appeared here in Atlanta.

Yep! My sister is 7 and half years older than me and she's the one who originally got me introduced to them. I remember watching them on the Ed Sullivan show, etc. And my Sis saw them when they appeared here in Atlanta.

I remember seeing them on the Ed Sullivan show as well. I was 6.

• 4 weeks later...

I remember one day I skipped school and tried to place a call to Paul...then I had a vision of my parents and what they would do to me when they got the overseas phone bill...lol needless to say I never would have gotten through but I sure dreamed of it lol
  • Like 1