#1 yathink?

yathink?

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 07:18 AM

https://cis.org/Report/Welfare-Use-Legal-and-Illegal-Immigrant-Households  

Are you okay with this?  Really?  You don't mind paying out of your pocket, or your children's pockets for this?  You like paying more taxes?  Would you mind if it was 62% of Republicans who was getting welfare?............

• mrshoward likes this

#2 ApolloBeachRetiree

ApolloBeachRetiree

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,915 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 08:30 AM

Bad link. Fixed it:

https://cis.org/Repo...rant-Households

Liberals claim to be for the little guy. They are the champions of the average person. But they are really elitist snobs at heart. (Laura Ingram)

#3 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 08:56 AM

Conservatives get upset over the darndest things. Let a few brown families get a free meal and your heads explode, meanwhile the Republicans and their 1% donors are taking you for a trillion dollar ride and you don't even know it .

Let really see if Working Americans are winning. 

1. Republicans gave a Tax Break where the top 1% Rich gets over 85% of it.
2. Republicans borrowed over 2 Trillion dollars from the top 1% Rich to pay for this Tax break, that the Working Class will have to pay back with interest in the future.
3. Wages adjusted for inflation are decreasing under the Republicans in the last year and a half.
4. Republicans passed a spending bill that Cut spending on Schooling, Healthcare, Infrastructure, Medicaid, Medicare, and the list goes on and on that does not help the Working Class.
5. Republicans Started a trade war that will add tariffs (tax) to the products we buy. Which again the Working Class will have to pay for.
6. Let's not forget that every time the Republicans control the government Gas prices go up. Bush sent the cost of a Barrel of Oil to over 142.00, when Obama left office it was 42.00 a barrel.
7. Inflation has now raise to 5%. which the Working Class has to pay for. 
8. We all are still waiting for that great cheap Republican Healthcare for all, that we were promised.
9. Republicans cut money to veterans programs to help pay for the tax cut for the rich.
10. Everyone keeps saying they want to go back to the good old day in the 1950's and 1960's. When the top 1% Rich Tax Income Bracket paid over 65% in Taxes. LOL 
11. Let's not forget the Republican attack on the EPA and the destruction of America's environment.
12. The people who get the most out of a society should pay the most to support that society. 
13. This is a Stock Market built on stock buy backs from Comrade tRumps 2 Trillion Dollar give away, to the Multi-National Corporation. This is balloon Market and it will pop.
14. The Republicans give away to the top 1% Rich donors has stop all infrastructure plans because of lack of money.
15. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Now really! Ask yourself are we winning.

Edited by CitizenCain, 06 December 2018 - 09:41 AM.

• TJB likes this

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#4 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,699 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 08:25 AM

Conservatives get upset over the darndest things. Let a few brown families get a free meal and your heads explode, meanwhile the Republicans and their 1% donors are taking you for a trillion dollar ride and you don't even know it .

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Golly gee willickers.

#5 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 10:34 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mind telling us what you found that was funny or is that just your way of saying you have nothing except a poor attempt to dismiss the facts. 

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#6 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,699 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 01:53 PM

Mind telling us what you found that was funny or is that just your way of saying you have nothing except a poor attempt to dismiss the facts. 

I find it funny how you parrot crap your party puts out.  Do a little research and you will find they are spinning cheeze out of context. 

• lowrider likes this
Golly gee willickers.

#7 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 03:32 PM

I find it funny how you parrot crap your party puts out.  Do a little research and you will find they are spinning cheeze out of context. 

As usual all you have to offer is a whole lot of nothing. 

#8 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,699 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 03:38 PM

As usual all you have to offer is a whole lot of nothing. 

I could post links to prove each one of those statements are spin, but you would only call them lies.  You blindly believe every single piece your party puts out there. 

• Guard Dad likes this
Golly gee willickers.

#9 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 06:02 PM

I could post links to prove each one of those statements are spin, but you would only call them lies.  You blindly believe every single piece your party puts out there. 

Could-a would-a should-a. I'll bet that was your motto after 20 + years as a traffic cop in the army. 

#10 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,401 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 09:57 PM

Could-a would-a should-a. I'll bet that was your motto after 20 + years as a traffic cop in the army.

From one soldier (You) to another (EZ), you are a disgrace to your country. You really should get some help.
  • Guard Dad and mojo413 like this

#11 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,699 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 08:26 AM

From one soldier (You) to another (EZ), you are a disgrace to your country. You really should get some help.

His attacking my 29 years of military service is nothing more than an attempt on his part to divert from the topic, while at the same time attempting to bait me into becoming someone like him.  Not working because I will not lower my standards of conduct to his.

• ApolloBeachRetiree, mrshoward, cptlo306 and 3 others like this
Golly gee willickers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics