#1 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 11:10 AM

Report: Ivanka Trump used personal email for government work

WASHINGTON (AP) — Ivanka Trump, the president's daughter and a top White House adviser, sent hundreds of emails about government business from a personal email account last year, The Washington Post reported Monday.

https://www.yahoo.co...--politics.html

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#2 Shananigans

Shananigans

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 11:25 AM

When concerns were raised in the press 14 months ago, Ms. Trump reviewed and verified her email use with White House Counsel and explained the issue to congressional leaders," he said.
  • ApolloBeachRetiree and lowrider like this

#3 DallasRED

DallasRED

GO NAVY!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,979 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 08:59 PM

Big difference, nothing was marked classified or deleted.

• mach4, mrshoward, lowrider and 1 other like this
Posted Image

"Why are some people such assholes for no reason but then are the first to bitch to the mods when the tables are turned" GO BLUE

"You judge me and think you know me, and I'm quite sure we've never met. You know nothing." MADEA

"NOT ONE DAMN ONE OF YOU HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL ME I CAN NOT FEEL THE WAY I DO." SOLO

#4 Peaches

Peaches

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 09:15 PM

Big difference, nothing was marked classified or deleted.

Doesn't mean the hypocrisy is not dripping all over. That the GOP is not up in arms about this says a lot about its makeup.There are a lot of differences but the hypocrisy is that Bannon, Miller and Ivanka did the same thing Hillary should have been "locked up" over is hypocrisy.

#5 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,699 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 09:40 AM

Doesn't mean the hypocrisy is not dripping all over. That the GOP is not up in arms about this says a lot about its makeup.There are a lot of differences but the hypocrisy is that Bannon, Miller and Ivanka did the same thing Hillary should have been "locked up" over is hypocrisy.

If you're trying to say this is no different than what Hillary Clinton did, then you are mistaken.  The key difference here is Ivanka did no send any classified information, whereas Hillary Clinton did. 

• mach4 and mojo413 like this
Golly gee willickers.

#6 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 10:20 AM

If you're trying to say this is no different than what Hillary Clinton did, then you are mistaken.  The key difference here is Ivanka did no send any classified information, whereas Hillary Clinton did. 

Actually the "key difference" is Ivanka is a Republican and the President's little girl. Outside of the obvious hypocrisy this shouldn't concern anyone, Ivanka's role in the administration is largely an imaginary one and the chances of her spreading top secret information small.  

Edited by CitizenCain, 21 November 2018 - 10:21 AM.

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#7 rednekkhikkchikk

rednekkhikkchikk

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,705 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 10:29 AM

For her to suggest that it occurred because she wasn't given guidance on the matter IS hypocritical, though.   Seriously, did a day go by when he didn't mention it either at a campaign event or on Twitter? 

How many clues did she need?

"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion". - Sir Francis Bacon

"The mystery of government is not how Washington works but how to make it stop". -P. J. O'Rourke

"The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced." ~Frank Zappa

"All persons ought to endeavor to follow what is right, and not what is established." -Aristotle

"No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him." -Thomas Jefferson

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority." -Noah Webster

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking". - AA Milne

#8 Peaches

Peaches

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 04:42 AM

That's not at all what I'm saying and you shouldn't be putting words into my mouth. It doesn't matter the content. The fact that there was a private email is the problem when that's all we heard from the entire campaign is that Hillary shouldn't have had a private email account. For anyone to not see the hypocrisy in this is to be even more hypocritical.

#9 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,699 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 09:13 AM

That's not at all what I'm saying and you shouldn't be putting words into my mouth. It doesn't matter the content. The fact that there was a private email is the problem when that's all we heard from the entire campaign is that Hillary shouldn't have had a private email account. For anyone to not see the hypocrisy in this is to be even more hypocritical.

The issue wasn't Clinton having a private email account.  The issue was the fact she was using it to send classified information, which is a violation of the law.  You and the others on the left participating in this discussion are the ones attempting to twist the facts.

• mojo413 likes this
Golly gee willickers.

#10 Peaches

Peaches

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 12:15 PM

The issue wasn't Clinton having a private email account.  The issue was the fact she was using it to send classified information, which is a violation of the law.  You and the others on the left participating in this discussion are the ones attempting to twist the facts.

If having a private email wasn't the issue, then why the investigation and the uproar? It wasn't until there was an investigation that the FBI found Clinton's server had over 100 emails containing classified information, including 65 emails deemed "Secret" and 22 deemed "Top Secret", none with classification markings. Why would there have been an investigation into Hillary's email if having a private email account wasn't the problem? We don't know if Ivanka's emails are a problem until there is an investigaion. The problem is the private email. Clinton never should have done it. With that being the campaign of Trump every day, surely Ivanka would have known there was a problem with that. Now Ivanka says she didn't know she  couldn't have a private email and she is obviously lying. Your hypocrisy is sickening.

• Domestic Violence by Proxy likes this

#11 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,772 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 07:02 PM

8)

"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#12 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,699 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 09:27 AM

If having a private email wasn't the issue, then why the investigation and the uproar? It wasn't until there was an investigation that the FBI found Clinton's server had over 100 emails containing classified information, including 65 emails deemed "Secret" and 22 deemed "Top Secret", none with classification markings. Why would there have been an investigation into Hillary's email if having a private email account wasn't the problem? We don't know if Ivanka's emails are a problem until there is an investigaion. The problem is the private email. Clinton never should have done it. With that being the campaign of Trump every day, surely Ivanka would have known there was a problem with that. Now Ivanka says she didn't know she  couldn't have a private email and she is obviously lying. Your hypocrisy is sickening.

Your ignorance of how classified information is handled is showing.  I had a top secret clearance in the Army for years.  If any information on a document is classified secret or top secret, so is all the information in the document.  That means that information cannot be repeated to others in an email over a non-secured ISP, with or without the security classification added to it.  That information cannot be discussed with anyone who does not have the proper security clearance, nor can it be discussed outside a secure facility.

When Clinton received or sent information from a classified report on her private email, she broke the law.  The investigation started because someone reported what was going on.

Edited by El Zorro, 23 November 2018 - 09:27 AM.

• mojo413 likes this
Golly gee willickers.

#13 mach4

mach4

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 10:25 AM

Actually the "key difference" is Ivanka is a Republican and the President's little girl. Outside of the obvious hypocrisy this shouldn't concern anyone, Ivanka's role in the administration is largely an imaginary one and the chances of her spreading top secret information small.  

So if this is your true opinion, why did you even start the topic?? :pardon:

Edited by mach4, 23 November 2018 - 10:26 AM.

#14 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 01:39 PM

Your ignorance of how classified information is handled is showing.  I had a top secret clearance in the Army for years.  If any information on a document is classified secret or top secret, so is all the information in the document.  That means that information cannot be repeated to others in an email over a non-secured ISP, with or without the security classification added to it.  That information cannot be discussed with anyone who does not have the proper security clearance, nor can it be discussed outside a secure facility.

When Clinton received or sent information from a classified report on her private email, she broke the law.  The investigation started because someone reported what was going on.

You were a traffic cop in the army who after 20 years of service barely rose above staff sergeant. I wouldn't go around calling people ignorant if I were you. 

#15 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,699 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 03:14 PM

You were a traffic cop in the army who after 20 years of service barely rose above staff sergeant. I wouldn't go around calling people ignorant if I were you. 

You are showing your ignorance once again.

Golly gee willickers.

#16 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 06:07 PM

You are showing your ignorance once again.

Yea if all I had to show after 20 years was a rank of E-5 I would be embarrassed too. 

#17 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,699 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 08:44 PM

Yea if all I had to show after 20 years was a rank of E-5 I would be embarrassed too. 

Once again, you demonstrate how ignorant you are.

Golly gee willickers.

#18 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 09:58 PM

Once again, you demonstrate how ignorant you are.

#19 ABTHREE

ABTHREE

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 12:02 PM

Thank you Mr. Zorro for your 20 years of service.
  • mrshoward, Dana, Guard Dad and 1 other like this

#20 Peaches

Peaches

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 02:36 PM

With all due respect, I don't think you read what typed. I'm understand exactly what you typed above and I agree with it 100%. Hillary was wrong. Hillary never should have had a private email server. At no time should she have used private email for official business. The fact that she did have a private email account is what the uproar was about. After the investigation, there were found some emails of various levels and that led to more uproar, The problem is that she never should have had a private email account to begin with and that was pounded on by Trump everyday of the campaign. Ivanka had a private email account and that is a problem. She said she didn't know she wasn't supposed to have a private email account and that is laughable since Trump talked about it every day. We don't know if there are sensitive emails Ivanka sent or not because there has been no investigation. What we do see is hypocrisy that says Hillary never should have had a private email then shrug shoulders when Ivanka has a private email. Your and others are being hypocrites about this.,

• october likes this

#21 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,699 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 05:51 PM

Thank you Mr. Zorro for your 20 years of service.

With all due respect, I don't think you read what typed. I'm understand exactly what you typed above and I agree with it 100%. Hillary was wrong. Hillary never should have had a private email server. At no time should she have used private email for official business. The fact that she did have a private email account is what the uproar was about. After the investigation, there were found some emails of various levels and that led to more uproar, The problem is that she never should have had a private email account to begin with and that was pounded on by Trump everyday of the campaign. Ivanka had a private email account and that is a problem. She said she didn't know she wasn't supposed to have a private email account and that is laughable since Trump talked about it every day. We don't know if there are sensitive emails Ivanka sent or not because there has been no investigation. What we do see is hypocrisy that says Hillary never should have had a private email then shrug shoulders when Ivanka has a private email. Your and others are being hypocrites about this.,

The uproar was not the fact she had a private email.  The uproar was the classified information she sent using that private email.

Golly gee willickers.

#22 Peaches

Peaches

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 12:01 AM

The uproar was not the fact she had a private email.  The uproar was the classified information she sent using that private email.

Maybe I'm not explaining this well enough.

When it was determined Clinton had a private email account, there was then an investigation. If there was no uproar, there never would have been an investigation. Then the classified emails were found. So the investigation was not about the classified emails but the private email account.

Now Ivanka has a private email account. We don't know if there are classiified emails or not. Would you support an investigation into Ivanka's private email account like there was with Clinton? 

#23 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,506 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 02:23 AM

I don't think it was ever established that Hillary Clinton attached and sent classified materials to her email server.  From her perspective, she was old school and used couriers when she initiated the handling of classified materials. 

Most of the infractions were because things that weren't classified - lets say a discussion of a terrorist event - because that is just news.  The problem didn't arise until someone in the discussion replies that there was a seal team incursion planned nearby that changes the whole nature of the email.

If Hillary is anything like me - I maybe get through 15% of all my emails - I scan the headlines and senders and only open something that catches my eye and basically ignore a lot of the other including email lists that often have the contributions of dozens of people.

The point that gop stalwarts always fail to mention is that there was a significant effort to keep classified information off the unsecured email server Secy. Clinton maintained.  The efforts made were in earnest but were not perfect and there were, if memory serves, something like five or maybe ten classified 'facts' found in something like 110 emails in an account with an email volume in the time in question, of tens of thousands.

The processes used obviously failed in a realm where there is little tolerance she wasn't tacked to the cross by the DOJ but they did chastise here (Comey).

However, in an effort to sell the American people on the horrible nature of Hillary's breach, the GOP dominated congress investigated the emails in close to a dozen committees.  Those committees went out of their way to greatly exaggerate the horrid nature of her acts in order to slander her and thereby hopefully suppress enough of the majority party's vote to give the minority party an electoral advantage.

In places like the south, they use these meme's to simplify complex issues that take study, analysis and consideration of data, interests and other dynamics including existing laws and regulations and instead substitute what Fox would consider conventional wisdom - in other words a reactionary knee-jerk - and, because that kind of reaction is based on emotion (often fear), it  is a simple and easy response designed to avoid any of the effort associated with study, analysis and consideration of data, interests and other dynamics.

This is all the essence of the con.

so how does this relate to Ivanka Trump's emails?  

The so-called conventional wisdom is succinct.  It says things like "Taxes = Bad;" "guns good;" "climate change hoax" and "emails bad" ...

So why anyone is surprised that Ivanka's private emails are bad is just so special. 

pubby

PS:  I'm sure her problem as a family member is more along the lines of blatantly lying to congress about when efforts surrounding the Moscow Trump Tower ended.

#24 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,699 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 07:40 AM

Maybe I'm not explaining this well enough.

When it was determined Clinton had a private email account, there was then an investigation. If there was no uproar, there never would have been an investigation. Then the classified emails were found. So the investigation was not about the classified emails but the private email account.

Now Ivanka has a private email account. We don't know if there are classiified emails or not. Would you support an investigation into Ivanka's private email account like there was with Clinton? 

The investigation didn't begin with Clinton until it was reported she was sending and receiving classified information on it.

Golly gee willickers.

#25 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 08:51 AM

The investigation didn't begin with Clinton until it was reported she was sending and receiving classified information on it.

Their can't be a constructive debate on this subject if you are going to make up stuff from whole cloth.  

#26 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,699 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 08:24 AM

Their can't be a constructive debate on this subject if you are going to make up stuff from whole cloth.  

Her private email server was hacked and emails with classified information was released by the hacker.  That started the investigation.

Golly gee willickers.

#27 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 09:07 AM

Her private email server was hacked and emails with classified information was released by the hacker.  That started the investigation.

Wrong, Clinton's server was never hacked .

https://www.cbsnews....il-controversy/

https://www.apnews.c...09e6c0fcacf1023

https://www.business...er-trump-2018-8

#28 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,699 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 11:17 AM

https://www.washingt...clinton-email-/

Golly gee willickers.

#29 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 01:30 PM

Lazar the subject of your article illeagilly obtained emails between Clinton and Blumenthal he never breached Clinton's server.

Notably the hacker obtained and ultimately leaked correspondence in 2013 between Mr. Blumenthal and Mrs. Clinton In in which the latter used a previously undisclosed, non-government email address to exchange messages discussing issues related to of national security, among other matters, triggering a federal probe widely attributed with sidelining her unsuccessful 2016 U.S. presidential campaign.

Lazar later boasted of having breached Mrs. Clinton’s infamous private email server, but the FBI subsequently said he had invented the claim.

#30 Peaches

Peaches

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 03:39 PM

Then shouldn't there be an investigation into Ivanka's email to make sure there was no classified information transmitted? I think if we're going to say one should be investigated then we should say the same for the other.

• october likes this

#31 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,699 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 08:29 AM

Lazar the subject of your article illeagilly obtained emails between Clinton and Blumenthal he never breached Clinton's server.

Notably the hacker obtained and ultimately leaked correspondence in 2013 between Mr. Blumenthal and Mrs. Clinton In in which the latter used a previously undisclosed, non-government email address to exchange messages discussing issues related to of national security, among other matters, triggering a federal probe widely attributed with sidelining her unsuccessful 2016 U.S. presidential campaign.

Lazar later boasted of having breached Mrs. Clinton’s infamous private email server, but the FBI subsequently said he had invented the claim.

The point is the investigation was started after it was learned classified information was being sent through her private server.

Golly gee willickers.

#32 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,699 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 08:36 AM

I don't think it was ever established that Hillary Clinton attached and sent classified materials to her email server.  From her perspective, she was old school and used couriers when she initiated the handling of classified materials. 

Most of the infractions were because things that weren't classified - lets say a discussion of a terrorist event - because that is just news.  The problem didn't arise until someone in the discussion replies that there was a seal team incursion planned nearby that changes the whole nature of the email.

If Hillary is anything like me - I maybe get through 15% of all my emails - I scan the headlines and senders and only open something that catches my eye and basically ignore a lot of the other including email lists that often have the contributions of dozens of people.

The point that gop stalwarts always fail to mention is that there was a significant effort to keep classified information off the unsecured email server Secy. Clinton maintained.  The efforts made were in earnest but were not perfect and there were, if memory serves, something like five or maybe ten classified 'facts' found in something like 110 emails in an account with an email volume in the time in question, of tens of thousands.

The processes used obviously failed in a realm where there is little tolerance she wasn't tacked to the cross by the DOJ but they did chastise here (Comey).

However, in an effort to sell the American people on the horrible nature of Hillary's breach, the GOP dominated congress investigated the emails in close to a dozen committees.  Those committees went out of their way to greatly exaggerate the horrid nature of her acts in order to slander her and thereby hopefully suppress enough of the majority party's vote to give the minority party an electoral advantage.

In places like the south, they use these meme's to simplify complex issues that take study, analysis and consideration of data, interests and other dynamics including existing laws and regulations and instead substitute what Fox would consider conventional wisdom - in other words a reactionary knee-jerk - and, because that kind of reaction is based on emotion (often fear), it  is a simple and easy response designed to avoid any of the effort associated with study, analysis and consideration of data, interests and other dynamics.

This is all the essence of the con.

so how does this relate to Ivanka Trump's emails?  

The so-called conventional wisdom is succinct.  It says things like "Taxes = Bad;" "guns good;" "climate change hoax" and "emails bad" ...

So why anyone is surprised that Ivanka's private emails are bad is just so special. 

pubby

PS:  I'm sure her problem as a family member is more along the lines of blatantly lying to congress about when efforts surrounding the Moscow Trump Tower ended.

In total, the investigation found 110 emails in 52 email chains containing information that was classified at the time it was sent or received. Eight chains contained top secret information, the highest level of classification, 36 chains contained secret information, and the remaining eight contained confidential information. Most of these emails, however, did not contain markings clearly delineating their status.

Golly gee willickers.

#33 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 11:03 AM

Yet president Trump can share secret information with Russian diplomats with barely a whimper from the right.  No hearings, no congressional investigation no outrage no concern nothing. I would say Trump does more damage to national security every time he meets behind closed doors with Putin or Kim Jong Un then Clinton could have accomplished in an entire career.   

• juleebella likes this

#34 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,506 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 11:24 AM

In total, the investigation found 110 emails in 52 email chains containing information that was classified at the time it was sent or received. Eight chains contained top secret information, the highest level of classification, 36 chains contained secret information, and the remaining eight contained confidential information. Most of these emails, however, did not contain markings clearly delineating their status.

Given the nature of email chains, the one statement I've not heard is that hillary was personally guilty of attaching even one 'secret' of any type ... rather that the email chains contained them as someone in the chain 'added' the forbidden information.

Fifty-eight chains out of 100,000s of emails.  A gross violation of the law.

... Yet you don't sit on your hands, you applaud the absurd illegalities that is Donald Trump.  You do know that it is a violation of US law to offer a bribe of any kind to a foreign leader for permissions or consideration yet it is now documented that Trump was looking at offering Vlad a $90 million penthouse in perpetuity as a bribe ...WHILE HE WAS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT AND GETTING CRIMINAL HELP (COMPUTER THEFT) FROM THE GUY HE WAS OFFERING TO BRIBE...

Didn't Jesus say something about those folks who complain about a splinter in another's eye while ignoring a bloody log in their own.  This be the situation I see.

pubby

#35 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,699 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 11:38 AM

Given the nature of email chains, the one statement I've not heard is that hillary was personally guilty of attaching even one 'secret' of any type ... rather that the email chains contained them as someone in the chain 'added' the forbidden information.

Fifty-eight chains out of 100,000s of emails.  A gross violation of the law.

... Yet you don't sit on your hands, you applaud the absurd illegalities that is Donald Trump.  You do know that it is a violation of US law to offer a bribe of any kind to a foreign leader for permissions or consideration yet it is now documented that Trump was looking at offering Vlad a $90 million penthouse in perpetuity as a bribe ...WHILE HE WAS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT AND GETTING CRIMINAL HELP (COMPUTER THEFT) FROM THE GUY HE WAS OFFERING TO BRIBE...

Didn't Jesus say something about those folks who complain about a splinter in another's eye while ignoring a bloody log in their own.  This be the situation I see.

pubby

The very last sentence of your post demonstrates how hypocritical you really are; especially in the post I am responding to.  First of all, you attempting to excuse her violation of a federal law in an attempt to minimize the number of email chains there were on her server.  All it takes is one violation to send any other person to prison for sending just one email containing classified information over a non-secure server.

You continue to state Trump violated laws, but so far not one single piece of evidence has been revealed that he did.  This is typical of you.  You are quick to judge a Republican guilty when only allegations are made, but on the other hand give a Democrat such as Clinton a pass by minimizing what they done or claiming nothing has been yet proven, therefore they are not guilty.

Hell, if there's irrefutable evidence he broke the law, then he should have to face the music for it.  Hillary Clinton broke the law and she should face the music, don't you agree?

• ApolloBeachRetiree likes this
Golly gee willickers.

#36 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,506 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 12:52 PM

The very last sentence of your post demonstrates how hypocritical you really are; especially in the post I am responding to.  First of all, you attempting to excuse her violation of a federal law in an attempt to minimize the number of email chains there were on her server.  All it takes is one violation to send any other person to prison for sending just one email containing classified information over a non-secure server.

You continue to state Trump violated laws, but so far not one single piece of evidence has been revealed that he did.  This is typical of you.  You are quick to judge a Republican guilty when only allegations are made, but on the other hand give a Democrat such as Clinton a pass by minimizing what they done or claiming nothing has been yet proven, therefore they are not guilty.

Hell, if there's irrefutable evidence he broke the law, then he should have to face the music for it.  Hillary Clinton broke the law and she should face the music, don't you agree?

1%2Bdarrin%2Bbell.jpg

#37 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,699 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 04:27 PM

1%2Bdarrin%2Bbell.jpg

What evidence has Muellar's investigation revealed?  Nothing; yet you act as if evidence has proven he's guilty.

Golly gee willickers.

#38 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,699 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 06:03 AM

Did anyone notice how pubby avoided answering my question?

Golly gee willickers.

#39 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,506 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 08:33 AM

Did anyone notice how pubby avoided answering my question?

You've got to be kidding.  I guess once you go   down the rabbit hole,  where everything uttered is a lie, then everything uttered is a lie making your statement that Mueller has no evidence 'a priori' a lie meaning its opposite is the truth.  If you're confused by this bass-ass white and black world where everything that isn't  is and what is isn't - where zorro and a few more appear to be - you are a trumper.

It really isn't that hard; just pull that log out your eye, my splinter can wait.

pubby

#40 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,699 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 06:16 AM

You've got to be kidding.  I guess once you go   down the rabbit hole,  where everything uttered is a lie, then everything uttered is a lie making your statement that Mueller has no evidence 'a priori' a lie meaning its opposite is the truth.  If you're confused by this bass-ass white and black world where everything that isn't  is and what is isn't - where zorro and a few more appear to be - you are a trumper.

It really isn't that hard; just pull that log out your eye, my splinter can wait.

pubby

In other words, you don't think Hillary should be prosecuted for breaking the law.

Golly gee willickers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics