Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
mimosaflower

New eating place

Should not be too long. I suspect that James Butler and Tye Hill are the franchise owners of the Hiram location. Both James and Tye played in NFL.

I have never eaten at one but my girlfriend has and said it was pretty good. From what I gathered from her it sounds like it would be most like a Atlanta bread company style of chain.

They are pretty good. I have not tried their chicken/tuna salads, because they use mayonnaise!

They have one of best teas out there.

Finally remembered to stop and look. Parking lot being prepared for asphalt. Electrical going in. A multitude of cardboard boxes on pallets outside. Have to have been delivered today.

I figure 3 weeks to a month on the building and however long it takes to hire and train after that.

I was up on 278 because I finally caved and got the pizza, thought I'd report on the progress at the deli. The building looks to be fairly complete. Still folks working inside though.

Anywho, as I passed Mcalisters there was a billboard that says The Wild Crab Coming Soon, then an address on Jimmy Lee Smith Pkwy. I went by to quick to get the street number so I don't no where on the road it's supposed to be. And the only "The Wild Crab" restaurant I can find on line is two stores in California. Anybody know somethin'?

A stretch for the topic, but it's new, and its at an eating place.

Jan. 30, the Big Mac, but more importantly, the Quarter Ponder, are you ready for this?.......................................GET BACON!!!

• Like 2