4 replies to this topic

#1 The Sound Guy

The Sound Guy

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,050 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 10:40 PM

Only question I have is if the county is paying for it?

Sunday Brunch.png

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln

DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything said in this post; furthermore reader waives all future claims resulting from changes in law which may render this disclaimer null and void. This disclaimer is valid in all states with the exception of those states which have laws forbidding the existence of this disclaimer, and in states where such laws exist the reader agrees to read this disclaimer in a state where this disclaimer is binding.

#2 Captain Rhett Butler

Captain Rhett Butler

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 08:13 AM

I voted NO on all amendments, but they all passed anyhow. Well, at least Kemp won and the republicans gain Senate seats. 

• ApolloBeachRetiree likes this
I've always thought a good lashing with a buggy whip would benefit you immensely.
(Rhett Butler speaking to Miss Scarlett)

#3 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,816 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 12:56 PM

A lot of Republicans will need a drink this sunday. 

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#4 Stonewall

Stonewall

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 04:12 PM

It is no big secret I like beer. I am still of the opinion if you can't wait until 12:30 pm on Sunday of all days to get a drink you have a problem. I know this is just a business oriented thing but the South of my youth is disappearing. The Bible Belt is where I was raised and I don't think it needs fixing by Yankees, carpetbaggers, scalawags or drunks. This is my opinion you are all welcome to yours. Oh yeah I voted NO in case you are wondering.

• Captain Rhett Butler likes this

#5 Rocky's Mom

Rocky's Mom

Rockysmom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,370 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 04:54 PM

It is no big secret I like beer. I am still of the opinion if you can't wait until 12:30 pm on Sunday of all days to get a drink you have a problem. I know this is just a business oriented thing but the South of my youth is disappearing. The Bible Belt is where I was raised and I don't think it needs fixing by Yankees, carpetbaggers, scalawags or drunks. This is my opinion you are all welcome to yours. Oh yeah I voted NO in case you are wondering.

.....to be followed up with a stout fist pumping to the sky and a loud, stout.....NOW GET OFF OF MY LAWN!!,,
  • Captain Rhett Butler likes this
"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics