PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,506 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 05:21 PM

wreckon61.jpg

Lifeflight in route to wreck on GA 61

Authorities were on the scene on this head-on collision on GA 61 just north of the intersection of Paul Aiken Road and Lindsey Lake Road south of Dallas.  The wreck occurred at approximately 5:25 pm.   Fire and ambulance services were on the scene deliverying first aid while a life-flight helicopter had been summoned.

Residents are encouraged to avoid the location, generally in front of the trailer park/convenience store located just north of Paul Aiken Road.  Traffic was beginning to back up both north and southbound on GA 61 and promises to get worse.

A GA State Trooper declined to say if there were fatalities but noted that this reporter needed to vacate the location where I  had parked as it would be needed for a landing space for a life-flight helicopter.  The trooper would only say that the accident was under investigation. 
Click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS

#2 Captain Rhett Butler

Captain Rhett Butler

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 10:27 AM

Any updates as to the extent of the injuries?

I've always thought a good lashing with a buggy whip would benefit you immensely.
(Rhett Butler speaking to Miss Scarlett)

#3 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 03:00 PM

Wasn't there an almost identical accent on that same stretch of road a few years back ? 

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics