37 replies to this topic

#1 Brian

Brian

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,160 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 12:27 PM

President Donald Trump may soon be communicating with you directly on your phone even if you don't follow him on Twitter.

Next Thursday, the Federal Emergency Management Agency will do its first test of a system that allows the president to send a message to most U.S. cellphones.

To read rest of the story: https://nbcnews.to/2NeOWR9

#2 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,367 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 12:41 PM

If Trump has your phone number then theres a good chance so does Vladimir Putin. 

• october likes this

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#3 cptlo306

cptlo306

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 12:50 PM

SMDH

Trump is not going to be sending non-emergency messages to your cell phone.

This post is sarcasm.  Unless it's not.

#4 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,367 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 01:24 PM

SMDH

Trump is not going to be sending non-emergency messages to your cell phone.

You sure ?

If someone told you three years ago our next president would take the word of a Russian dictator over his own intelligence community would you have believed it ?

If someone said that four people connected to Trump's campaign would be headed off to prison two years after the election would you have believed that?  http://www.foxnews.c...obe-so-far.html

Would you have believed America would be ripping families apart and locking children up in cages ? Would you have ever guessed an American President would overestimate the people that came to his inauguration and underestimate the deaths of a natural disaster ?

When Trump calls you tell him I said hello. 

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#5 juleebella

juleebella

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,711 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 03:43 PM

When did any of this become normal? What timeline are we living in?

#6 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,367 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 05:09 PM

When did any of this become normal? What timeline are we living in?

If I were a religious person I'd say the "End Times". 

you-all-beenwaiting-for-the-anti-christ-

#7 cptlo306

cptlo306

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 05:41 PM

Trump has issues but some of you are seriously suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

• The Sound Guy, El Zorro, lowrider and 4 others like this

#8 Shananigans

Shananigans

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 06:29 PM

Oh no. Not text messages. The horror.
  • lowrider likes this

#9 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,171 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 07:19 PM

If I were a religious person I'd say the "End Times". 

you-all-beenwaiting-for-the-anti-christ-

You've gone waaaaaay over the edge, dude.

• ApolloBeachRetiree and Captain Rhett Butler like this

"The belief is that the political incorrectness involved in the discussion will destroy the community" - posted by pubby on 10-22-16

No, pubby; the only thing free speech will destroy are lies. - Guard Dad

#10 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,388 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 11:34 PM

Guard Dad, on 15 Sept 2018 - 8:19 PM, said:snapback.png

You've gone waaaaaay over the edge, dude.

Really?  Is such hyperbole designed the injure a public figure available only to conservatives?

Why might I ask that?  Well, let me google that for you.

The point is suggesting that Trump might be the antichrist is a disturbing, but understandable trend among some Democrats who look back at the way the conservatives play politics and win.  I mean we've always known conservatives were lying their asses off to win begging the question, if it is good for the goose, is it good for the gander?

BTW, this willingness to lie, cheat and steal to win elections goes back quite a way with GWB's use of robocalls in the South Carolina primary saying that his challenger in 2000, John McCain, had copulated with black women and had progeny, just one example.

Indeed, it was McCain's resistance to that kind of lying that probably had you and others on the right calling him 'weak' when the old lady said Obama was a Muslim (aka: in the dog-whistle republispeak means terrorist) and McCain said "No, he is a fine man with family who just happens to have different ideas than me about how we should run the country.

Of course, the normalization of such grotesquely false campaign tactics that employ slanderously negative lies demeans democracy and elects a  world champion liar like Donald J. Trump president.

pubby

PS:  I will say definitely that DJT is not the antichrist.  In fact I can prove that DJT is not the antichrist ... How?  The antichrist is definitely not a trucking idiot (or is it trucking moron) and there is ample evidence that Donald Trump is ... and the antichrist can't be both.

#11 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,608 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 06:21 AM

Guard Dad, on 15 Sept 2018 - 8:19 PM, said:snapback.png

Really?  Is such hyperbole designed the injure a public figure available only to conservatives?

Why might I ask that?  Well, let me google that for you.

The point is suggesting that Trump might be the antichrist is a disturbing, but understandable trend among some Democrats who look back at the way the conservatives play politics and win.  I mean we've always known conservatives were lying their asses off to win begging the question, if it is good for the goose, is it good for the gander?

BTW, this willingness to lie, cheat and steal to win elections goes back quite a way with GWB's use of robocalls in the South Carolina primary saying that his challenger in 2000, John McCain, had copulated with black women and had progeny, just one example.

Indeed, it was McCain's resistance to that kind of lying that probably had you and others on the right calling him 'weak' when the old lady said Obama was a Muslim (aka: in the dog-whistle republispeak means terrorist) and McCain said "No, he is a fine man with family who just happens to have different ideas than me about how we should run the country.

Of course, the normalization of such grotesquely false campaign tactics that employ slanderously negative lies demeans democracy and elects a  world champion liar like Donald J. Trump president.

pubby

PS:  I will say definitely that DJT is not the antichrist.  In fact I can prove that DJT is not the antichrist ... How?  The antichrist is definitely not a trucking idiot (or is it trucking moron) and there is ample evidence that Donald Trump is ... and the antichrist can't be both.

Lie, cheat, and steal to win elections?  How about the tactics the Democrats use?  Remember the Democrats' TV ad showing a man in a suit pushing Granny over a cliff?  There are lots more examples that can be used to demonstrate how Democrats will lie, cheat, and steal to win elections, yet you have not once called them out on them?  Why is that?

• The Sound Guy, ApolloBeachRetiree and Guard Dad like this
Golly gee willickers.

#12 Captain Rhett Butler

Captain Rhett Butler

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 08:27 AM

The democratic party is by definition a terrorist organization....everything they touch gets destroyed...

• ApolloBeachRetiree and lowrider like this
I've always thought a good lashing with a buggy whip would benefit you immensely.
(Rhett Butler speaking to Miss Scarlett)

#13 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,367 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 11:51 AM

Trump has issues .

That's like calling hurricane Florence a little rain. 

#14 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,388 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 03:49 PM

The democratic party is by definition a terrorist organization....everything they touch gets destroyed...

Really?  Said by the guy who backs the guy who backs those who walk through Charlottesville chanting Nazi slogans like "blood and soil" and "Jews will not replace us" and other white nationalist tropes. 

Rhett, to say what you said means you think the 600000 American's who died in the 1940s defeating the Axis dictatorships headed by Hitler, Mussolini and Emperor Hirohito died to protect democratic norms in the world (and who largely were democrats) were fighting for the wrong side.

I don't think so.  And I don't think that the 100,000,000+ who died in that conflict would call democrats, nor would the republicans call democrats terrorists in a millennium.  Now that is said, one can only conclude your charge that democrats are terrorists is a pure projection.

On that point, you may be right about the right being terrorists.

pubby

#15 Captain Rhett Butler

Captain Rhett Butler

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 04:06 PM

The democrats supports illegal aliens (MS 13) over taxpaying citizens.  (Every single sanctuary city is led by democrats) and the crime rate in those areas are through the roof, but since the GOP wants a wall to stop these illegals from committing these crimes, they are by the democrats definition a bunch of elitist racists bigots. 

The politics of personal destruction is democratic terrorism. The CEO of a major company made a donation to a GOP candidate, and the democrats pitched such a fit and harassed his family so much, he offered an apology. What a croc.  Sarah Sanders now requires secret service protection because anyone associated with Trump must be hounded and harassed according to Maxine Waters..... That is the democrats you're so proud to be a part of. 

Screw them all, each one. They are all nuts. including you. 

• ApolloBeachRetiree likes this
I've always thought a good lashing with a buggy whip would benefit you immensely.

#16 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,367 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 04:27 PM

The democrats supports illegal aliens (MS 13) over taxpaying citizens.  (Every single sanctuary city is led by democrats) and the crime rate in those areas are through the roof, but since the GOP wants a wall to stop these illegals from committing these crimes, they are by the democrats definition a bunch of elitist racists bigots. 

The politics of personal destruction is democratic terrorism. The CEO of a major company made a donation to a GOP candidate, and the democrats pitched such a fit and harassed his family so much, he offered an apology. What a croc.  Sarah Sanders now requires secret service protection because anyone associated with Trump must be hounded and harassed according to Maxine Waters..... That is the democrats you're so proud to be a part of. 

Does the end justify the means ?

cage.png

#17 cptlo306

cptlo306

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 04:37 PM

Does the end justify the means ?

cage.png

You may want to not use fake pictures next time.

• ApolloBeachRetiree, mrshoward, lowrider and 2 others like this

#18 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,367 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 04:54 PM

You may want to not use fake pictures next time.

Everything is fake right C3PO, I hear you wingers are even starting to call the holocaust fake. 

Edited by CitizenCain, 16 September 2018 - 04:55 PM.

#19 cptlo306

cptlo306

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 05:07 PM

Everything is fake right C3PO, I hear you wingers are even starting to call the holocaust fake. 

Figures....you post a fake picture and then just make up cheeze.

#20 cptlo306

cptlo306

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 06:23 PM

Breaking news: The content of the first text message has been discovered:

Covfefe!

:-)

• Guard Dad likes this

#21 Captain Rhett Butler

Captain Rhett Butler

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 07:00 PM

The left wants open borders, repeal of the 2nd amendment, raising taxes, and impeachment of TRUMP... Forget it. 

#22 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,388 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 07:23 PM

The democrats supports illegal aliens (MS 13) over taxpaying citizens.(LIE 1)  (Every single sanctuary city is led by democrats) and the crime rate in those areas are through the roof,(LIE 2) but since the GOP wants a wall to stop these illegals from committing these crimes,(LIE 3) they are by the democrats definition a bunch of elitist racists bigots. 

The politics of personal destruction is democratic terrorism. The CEO of a major company made a donation to a GOP candidate, and the democrats pitched such a fit and harassed his family so much, he offered an apology. What a croc.  Sarah Sanders now requires secret service protection because anyone associated with Trump must be hounded and harassed according to Maxine Waters..... That is the democrats you're so proud to be a part of. (BS)

(LIE 1) No democrat supports MS 13.  That is patently absurd.

(LIE 2) Crime rates in sanctuary cities are 'not through the roof' ...  actually politifact says this is not true. link.

(LIE 3) A wall is an inert structure that is typically hundreds if not thousands of miles from 'sanctuary' cities. Unless the wall grows legs and walks to San Fransisco, Chicago, St. Louis or NYC, it will have no impact in affecting crime .

The logic behind sanctuary cities is that if you have a minority community of any kind, building trust within that community by law enforcement allowing LE to call upon community members to identify bad actors. The understanding is this will be more effective than treating all members of that community as criminals.  In the latter case, all you end up with is a community of thousands in which bad actors can operate with impunity and without concern for law enforcement.

(BS)  Rhett would have  you believe the statements of individuals who happen to oppose the current regime are part of some organized effort that is actively threatening with physical violence all conservatives.

Historically, the status of Democratic party membership was best described by Will Rogers who said, "I belong to no organized political party, I am a Democrat."

Then there is the factual reality that less than three percent of all Americans own over half of the country's 300,000,000 guns.  Considering the association of the GOP with the NRA, there is little doubt who is holding the guns one might use to bully the body politic.  Add examples of actual hate violence.

In terms of incidents, less than five percent of those hate crime/violence/intimidation incidents catalogued by slate magazine are characterized as the left attacking Trump supporters ... the balance are hate crimes perpetrated by a wide swath of right wing folks against immigrants, gays, people of color and liberals suggesting, again, projection as a tactic to divert blame.

Rhett said: "Screw them all" in the above post.  The use of the word 'screw' is sexually suggestive begging the question of what Rhett really wants?  SCREW THEM ALL ...  I would simply remind Rhett that rape is an act of dominance and violence and has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with unity.

pubby

#23 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,367 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 08:19 PM

Figures....you post a fake picture and then just make up cheeze.

Like the victims of Sandy Hook were all paid actors ? 

#24 cptlo306

cptlo306

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 09:55 PM

Like the victims of Sandy Hook were all paid actors ? 

WTF are you talking about?

Edited by cptlo306, 16 September 2018 - 09:55 PM.

• mrshoward likes this

#25 Captain Rhett Butler

Captain Rhett Butler

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:41 AM

(LIE 2) Crime rates in sanctuary cities are 'not through the roof' ...  actually politifact says this is not true. link.

(LIE 3) A wall is an inert structure that is typically hundreds if not thousands of miles from 'sanctuary' cities. Unless the wall grows legs and walks to San Fransisco, Chicago, St. Louis or NYC, it will have no impact in affecting crime .

The logic behind sanctuary cities is that if you have a minority community of any kind, building trust within that community by law enforcement allowing LE to call upon community members to identify bad actors. The understanding is this will be more effective than treating all members of that community as criminals.  In the latter case, all you end up with is a community of thousands in which bad actors can operate with impunity and without concern for law enforcement.

(BS)  Rhett would have  you believe the statements of individuals who happen to oppose the current regime are part of some organized effort that is actively threatening with physical violence all conservatives.

Historically, the status of Democratic party membership was best described by Will Rogers who said, "I belong to no organized political party, I am a Democrat."

Then there is the factual reality that less than three percent of all Americans own over half of the country's 300,000,000 guns.  Considering the association of the GOP with the NRA, there is little doubt who is holding the guns one might use to bully the body politic.  Add examples of actual hate violence.

In terms of incidents, less than five percent of those hate crime/violence/intimidation incidents catalogued by slate magazine are characterized as the left attacking Trump supporters ... the balance are hate crimes perpetrated by a wide swath of right wing folks against immigrants, gays, people of color and liberals suggesting, again, projection as a tactic to divert blame.

Rhett said: "Screw them all" in the above post.  The use of the word 'screw' is sexually suggestive begging the question of what Rhett really wants?  SCREW THEM ALL ...  I would simply remind Rhett that rape is an act of dominance and violence and has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with unity.

pubby

I suggest you stop getting your news from far-left hacks like msnbc or the washington post. Perhaps you'd like to read truthful, honest news. That's available 24/7 at foxnews. Please make a note of it.

• mojo413 likes this

#26 mojo413

mojo413

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,718 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:09 AM

pubby

Knowing you like to stay on top of things, Ive replied to President Trumps text message with your numbers.B5BB7749-8CE1-475A-961A-1353837A3AF6.png

Edited by mojo413, Yesterday, 06:10 AM.

Retired. I only work 12 noon to 1pm.
Most days I take an hour lunch break.
John Hyden
770-366-1552

#27 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,388 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:20 AM

WTF are you talking about?

You cptlo, are in violation of the right wing loyalty law because you are denying one of the great right wing conspiracies created and marketed by that Trump champion and advisor, Alex Jones of infoworld fame.

Of course the reason I know about it is that parents of kids killed by the assault rifle at the elementary school are suing Jones who stated that the assault was a hoax and the kids killed were paid actors or some such.

I think the reason that Trump and Alex Jones get along so well is that Trump sees Jones' followers as gullible marks who will buy any conspiracy and Jones surely pumps out a bunch of them.  Trump likes that because he knows these yahoos will believe anything.

pubby

#28 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,171 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:27 AM

You cptlo, are in violation of the right wing loyalty law because you are denying one of the great right wing conspiracies created and marketed by that Trump champion and advisor, Alex Jones of infoworld fame.

Of course the reason I know about it is that parents of kids killed by the assault rifle at the elementary school are suing Jones who stated that the assault was a hoax and the kids killed were paid actors or some such.

I think the reason that Trump and Alex Jones get along so well is that Trump sees Jones' followers as gullible marks who will buy any conspiracy and Jones surely pumps out a bunch of them.  Trump likes that because he knows these yahoos will believe anything.

pubby

pubby

Is it possible for you to respond to anyone without insinuating that they are someone's follower?  I mean...I realize it's hard for you to fathom people using their own minds and thinking independently, but it happens more than you know.

• ApolloBeachRetiree and cptlo306 like this

"The belief is that the political incorrectness involved in the discussion will destroy the community" - posted by pubby on 10-22-16

#29 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,132 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:37 AM

pubby

Cain and Cowa are the only ones peddling Alex Jones conspiracy theories around here...

;)

A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable,
who believes that there is no virtue but on his own side, and that there
are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles.

- Joseph Addison

#30 cptlo306

cptlo306

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,685 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:51 AM

Oh, I understand Cain's post now.  Well, I understand it enough to know it was an idiotic post as was Pubby's response.

Edited by cptlo306, Yesterday, 10:51 AM.

• Guard Dad likes this

#31 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,367 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:20 AM

Oh, I understand Cain's post now.  Well, I understand it enough to know it was an idiotic post as was Pubby's response.

Really because Jones to me sounds no different that Trump, Guard Dad, Capt Rhett Butler and the other 36% of right wing wackos that still support this administration. 

#32 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,171 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:24 AM

Really because Jones to me sounds no different that Trump, Guard Dad, Capt Rhett Butler and the other 36% of right wing wackos that still support this administration. 

See...there you go with the "support this administration" stuff.

I don't think all of us "support" Trump, we're just not haters like you and we can see that some of the things he's doing are the good things that are bringing about positive results.

To read your posts; one would thing that Trump has not done one t hing correct and he's screwed up everything possible. That simply isn't true.

#33 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,132 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:11 PM

I rememeber when Cain was a 9/11 truther...

;)

A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable,
who believes that there is no virtue but on his own side, and that there
are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles.

- Joseph Addison

#34 cptlo306

cptlo306

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,685 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:25 PM

I rememeber when Cain was a 9/11 truther...

;)

Proves even more that he holds some idiotic beliefs.

#35 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,171 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:43 PM

Proves even more that he holds some idiotic beliefs.

I think he just gets his cookies by bitching and complaining.

#36 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,388 posts

Posted Today, 02:00 AM

In a world where Abraham Lincoln's wise words about how often folks are fooled, I can only say that I think of you guys when I recite the line "You can fool some of the people all the time..."

pubby

#37 Shananigans

Shananigans

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,473 posts

Posted Today, 08:26 AM

The wireless emergency alerts (WEA) system was authorized by Congress in 2015 under a law that states the "system shall not be used to transmit a message that does not relate to a natural disaster, act of terrorism, or other man-made disaster or threat to public safety."

I think that if you dont want to be informed and updated on any of these threats, you should be allowed to die in peace.
  • mrshoward, cptlo306 and Guard Dad like this

#38 Captain Rhett Butler

Captain Rhett Butler

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts

Posted Today, 08:58 AM

Chicago is a sanctuary city.  Look at the crime rate there..... A person is shot every 2 hours and 50 minutes...a person is murdered every 14 hours and 57 minutes. There have been 2208 people shot in Chicago, so far this year. But hey, don't let facts interrupt your delusions that sanctuary cities are a great idea.  See for yourself.... heyjackass.com

http://martin-preib-...quarespace.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics