18 replies to this topic

#1 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,403 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:49 AM

If hurricane Florence is headed your way you should know Trump has taken 10 million dollars meant for FEMA and diverted it to I.C.E because for this president putting children in cages is more important than aiding people harmed by disasters. If you have family that lives on coast urge them to leave because for Trump 3,000 dead is a incredible success. 

Despite massive death toll, Trump calls Puerto Rico hurricane response 'an incredible, unsung success'

https://www.cnn.com/...anes/index.html

• TJB likes this

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#2 cptlo306

cptlo306

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,688 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:05 AM

The more Trump annoys you, the more I like him.

• The Sound Guy, ApolloBeachRetiree, lowrider and 4 others like this
This post is sarcasm.  Unless it's not.

#3 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,217 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:32 AM

How bitter and miserable does one need to be to sit around all day and scour the internet for articles to fuel his hatred for a man?

• ApolloBeachRetiree, Dana and Captain Rhett Butler like this

"The belief is that the political incorrectness involved in the discussion will destroy the community" - posted by pubby on 10-22-16

No, pubby; the only thing free speech will destroy are lies. - Guard Dad

#4 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,403 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 12:06 PM

How bitter and miserable does one need to be to sit around all day and scour the internet for articles to fuel his hatred for a man?

I'll worry about that when I spend as much time as you do lying, apologizing and making excuses for Trump. The day I spend half as much time "scouring" the internet as you do with your head stuck up Trump's sphincter is the day I'll start to worry. 

Edited by CitizenCain, 12 September 2018 - 12:06 PM.

• TJB likes this

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#5 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,217 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 12:10 PM

I'll worry about that when I spend as much time as you do lying, apologizing and making excuses for Trump. The day I spend half time "scouring" the internet as you do with your head stuck up Trump's sphincter is the day I'll start to worry. 

So that's what it's come to....anyone who doesn't buy into the Democrat hate campaign has their head up Trump's butt.

As for me lying; every thing I post here as fact is true and verifiable. I often post links for support, but you won't even click on them because you're not interested in truth, only propaganda to fuel your hatred.

"The belief is that the political incorrectness involved in the discussion will destroy the community" - posted by pubby on 10-22-16

#6 Rocky's Mom

Rocky's Mom

Rockysmom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,328 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 12:35 PM

The more Trump annoys you, the more I like him.

Personally I would like to know whose idea it was to have trump throw paper towels into the crowd. A flooding storm that kills 3000 and someone thinks it’s a good idea to have the president throw paper towels into the crowd? Not for nothing but I find this incredibly insulting.
  • Domestic Violence by Proxy likes this
"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

#7 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,403 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 12:38 PM

So that's what it's come to....anyone who doesn't buy into the Democrat hate campaign has their head up Trump's butt.

As for me lying; every thing I post here as fact is true and verifiable. I often post links for support, but you won't even click on them because you're not interested in truth, only propaganda to fuel your hatred.

The last few days Ive done my best to avoid you, I ignored your insults and you constant stalking. Mostly because your an idiot and because your full of cheeze,  your cheeze,Trumps cheeze and Republican party cheeze  . I have no interest in having a discussion with you mostly because of the cheeze factor and because I know I would have better success explaining the theory of evolution to a dog as I would of having a reasonable conversation with you. You and Trump have a lot in common; your both incapable of telling the truth your both full of yourselves and your both grown men but with the mind of a grammar school boy. 

So Skippy let's do each other and the poor people on this site that have to endure our interactions a favor. You ignore me and I will damned sure ignore you. 

#8 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,217 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 12:57 PM

The last few days Ive done my best to avoid you, I ignored your insults and you constant stalking. Mostly because your an idiot and because your full of cheeze,  your cheeze,Trumps cheeze and Republican party cheeze  . I have no interest in having a discussion with you mostly because of the cheeze factor and because I know I would have better success explaining the theory of evolution to a dog as I would of having a reasonable conversation with you. You and Trump have a lot in common; your both incapable of telling the truth your both full of yourselves and your both grown men but with the mind of a grammar school boy. 

So Skippy let's do each other and the poor people on this site that have to endure our interactions a favor. You ignore me and I will damned sure ignore you. 

*you're*

I've noticed that you've been ignoring me, and that's just fine.

I don't stalk anyone. I am a member here just like anyone else, and I respond to posts that interest me. You constantly post the most outrageous and politically slanted crap of anyone here, and you do so with obvious anger and hatred. Because most  of your posts are so slanted and in most cases even factually incorrect; you're a prime target for those of us who are better informed and not driven by hate as you are.

Regarding insults....you're a pot calling the kettle black. You are nasty and toxic, and one of the most insulting posters on this site. If you treated people with more respect, they would treat you the same way. You get what you dish out.

As long as you constantly post fake news and do so with such anger and hatred; people will respond to you in the manner you deserve.

• ApolloBeachRetiree likes this

#9 Captain Rhett Butler

Captain Rhett Butler

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,334 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 01:06 PM

Re-elect TRUMP 2020

• ApolloBeachRetiree and lowrider like this
I've always thought a good lashing with a buggy whip would benefit you immensely.
(Rhett Butler speaking to Miss Scarlett)

#10 Shananigans

Shananigans

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,474 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 01:33 PM

I was wondering when someone who only reads sensationalist headlines and not the actual article would post this.
  • ApolloBeachRetiree and Guard Dad like this

#11 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,397 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 04:01 PM

I saw this online and thought it was incredibly obvious.  It speaks to the mountain of BS we are being asked to accept without question.

That I was on the wavelength of the New Yorker (I had family from the city.) and as you know, I wasn't buying a bit of the con from the get go.

Anyway, here is what the Trump wants us all to believe.

Before Donald Trump became president, there was 42 percent unemployment, most of the residents of Chicago had been murdered, the violent gang MS-13, led by Nancy Pelosi, controlled much of the country, President Barack Obama personally tapped Trump’s phones and Ted Cruz’s father assassinated John F. Kennedy.

Then, in November 2016, Trump won a bigger electoral landslide than Ronald Reagan’s, despite millions of fraudulent votes for his opponent. Immediately, American carnage ceased, every African American got a job, the economy became “soooo good, perhaps the best in our country’s history,” and Trump was more popular than Abraham Lincoln.

Despite the fact Trump had Made America Great Again, Democrats, aided by the failing New York Times, the Amazon Washington Post and fake-news CNN, used a phony dossier to start a rigged witch hunt. There was NO COLLUSION, but leaking liar James B. Comey, mentally disabled Jeff Sessions, angry conflicted Democrat Robert S. Mueller III, so-called judges, the corrupt FBI and the “Justice” Department made Joseph McCarthy look like a baby!

Fortunately, Trump summarily declared them all guilty of treason, did the same to the rest of his opponents and then assembled the largest audience ever to witness an execution, period. Now he is president for life and, when he speaks, people sit up at attention.

Preorder today! Or face dire consequences.

Heck, that sounds like the warnings that mrshoward is hyping ... you know like those of us who don't buy the alternate reality will be bitten by that alternative reality.   Of course those of us with our actual feet on the ground are noting that alternative realities, no matter how wunnerful and glorious, are lies, don't work and lead to disaster because they aren't real.

pubby

#12 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,217 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 05:35 PM

44644759951_037628b764_z.jpg

• lowrider and Captain Rhett Butler like this

#13 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,403 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 05:44 PM

1wtsxq.jpg

• Domestic Violence by Proxy likes this

#14 Stonewall

Stonewall

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 05:14 AM

The slightest inference that any human is responsible for an act of nature or the after math either shows total stupidity or mental illness.  

• ApolloBeachRetiree and Dana like this

#15 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,403 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 05:12 PM

x720-NBJ.jpg

#16 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,397 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:45 PM

44644759951_037628b764_z.jpg

Well, I heard the pro-trump rally was scheduled for Leavenworth KS outside the federal facility on November 7th. I hear those who were on the payroll of the Kremlin for social media manipulation are getting three squares and cot for two years for their contributions. 

pubby

#17 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,142 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 10:46 AM

Geraldo Rivera has been reporting on the situation in Puerto Rico for many years...

;)

A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable,
who believes that there is no virtue but on his own side, and that there
are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles.

- Joseph Addison

#18 Domestic Violence by Proxy

Domestic Violence by Proxy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 10:20 AM

Geraldo Rivera has been reporting on the situation in Puerto Rico for many years...

;)

What situation? The hurricane?

blackrobechildabuse_zpsmyixnlgt.gif

#19 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,403 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 11:23 AM

;)

Did he mention the 'Jones Act' ? 

Under the law, any foreign registry vessel that enters Puerto Rico must pay punitive tariffs, fees and taxes, which are passed on to the Puerto Rican consumer.

The foreign vessel has one other option: It can reroute to Jacksonville, Fla., where all the goods will be transferred to an American vessel, then shipped to Puerto Rico where — again — all the rerouting costs are passed through to the consumer.

Thanks to the law, the price of goods from the United States mainland is at least double that in neighboring islands, including the United States Virgin Islands, which are not covered by the Jones Act. Moreover, the cost of living in Puerto Rico is 13 percent higher than in 325 urban areas elsewhere in the United States, even though per capita income in Puerto Rico is about $18,000, close to half that of Mississippi, the poorest of all 50 states.

https://www.nytimes....-jones-act.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics