31 replies to this topic

#1 mimosaflower

mimosaflower

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 12:47 PM

I read on Facebook that the American Cookie Company is coming to Hiram. Anyone know where and when??

#2 Brian

Brian

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,160 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 03:27 PM

Thought I heard it was going to be in the same little shopping centre where Office Max is located.

#3 Brian

Brian

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,160 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 07:55 PM

I don't see American Cookie Company doing well in Paulding County.

#4 The Sound Guy

The Sound Guy

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,991 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 10:25 PM

Oh yea, *that's* what my diet would need. 

<NOT>

• mach4 and Brian like this

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln

DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything said in this post; furthermore reader waives all future claims resulting from changes in law which may render this disclaimer null and void. This disclaimer is valid in all states with the exception of those states which have laws forbidding the existence of this disclaimer, and in states where such laws exist the reader agrees to read this disclaimer in a state where this disclaimer is binding.

#5 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,404 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 02:13 PM

Cookies ?

7Goc4cho.jpg

• The Sound Guy, Brian and cptlo306 like this

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#6 Brian

Brian

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,160 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 04:03 PM

Great America Cookies

#7 The Sound Guy

The Sound Guy

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,991 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 07:52 PM

Cookies ?

7Goc4cho.jpg

more like this:

binge.png

• cptlo306 likes this

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln

DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything said in this post; furthermore reader waives all future claims resulting from changes in law which may render this disclaimer null and void. This disclaimer is valid in all states with the exception of those states which have laws forbidding the existence of this disclaimer, and in states where such laws exist the reader agrees to read this disclaimer in a state where this disclaimer is binding.

#8 The Sound Guy

The Sound Guy

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,991 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 07:52 PM

Cookies ?

7Goc4cho.jpg

more like this:

binge.png

• rednekkhikkchikk likes this

#9 rednekkhikkchikk

rednekkhikkchikk

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,665 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 08:46 AM

I believe that's why you are often asked for your zip code at checkout in various stores; they generally use that data to determine where to open a new location.  Or so I have been told, anyway. 

"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion". - Sir Francis Bacon

"The mystery of government is not how Washington works but how to make it stop". -P. J. O'Rourke

"The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced." ~Frank Zappa

"All persons ought to endeavor to follow what is right, and not what is established." -Aristotle

"No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him." -Thomas Jefferson

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority." -Noah Webster

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking". - AA Milne

#10 Blunt Trauma

Blunt Trauma

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 10:20 AM

I believe that's why you are often asked for your zip code at checkout in various stores; they generally use that data to determine where to open a new location.  Or so I have been told, anyway. 

That's most usually security for your credit card that doesn't require a PIN to access.

Son, don't throw rocks at your Grandma, 'cause she's to old to dodge 'em. - My Dad 1966

#11 rednekkhikkchikk

rednekkhikkchikk

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,665 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:35 PM

Well, not to be quarrelsome but for about 10 years after my divorce I didn't have a credit card of any kind, and so when paying cash and asked for my zip code, well, I guess maybe I am quarrelsome because I always questioned why they asked for something that really was not relevant and was told that was the reason.  Nobody ever refused to sell me something because I declined to answer the question, of course.

This was back in the day before we thought it was a good idea to invite thieves into our bank account to take whatever they want. 

"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion". - Sir Francis Bacon

"The mystery of government is not how Washington works but how to make it stop". -P. J. O'Rourke

"The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced." ~Frank Zappa

"All persons ought to endeavor to follow what is right, and not what is established." -Aristotle

"No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him." -Thomas Jefferson

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority." -Noah Webster

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking". - AA Milne

#12 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,217 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:56 PM

Well, not to be quarrelsome but for about 10 years after my divorce I didn't have a credit card of any kind, and so when paying cash and asked for my zip code, well, I guess maybe I am quarrelsome because I always questioned why they asked for something that really was not relevant and was told that was the reason.  Nobody ever refused to sell me something because I declined to answer the question, of course.

This was back in the day before we thought it was a good idea to invite thieves into our bank account to take whatever they want. 

Why am I not surprised that you are divorced?

"The belief is that the political incorrectness involved in the discussion will destroy the community" - posted by pubby on 10-22-16

No, pubby; the only thing free speech will destroy are lies. - Guard Dad

#13 october

october

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 01:08 AM

:spiteful:

#14 juleebella

juleebella

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,714 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 10:11 AM

Low blow.

• Rocky's Mom and CitizenCain like this

#15 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,217 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:46 AM

Low blow.

Well, she rarely makes a post here that isn't ornery.

"The belief is that the political incorrectness involved in the discussion will destroy the community" - posted by pubby on 10-22-16

#16 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,764 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 05:15 PM

Hiram is already packed,  i think they forget that is more of paulding then just hiram. 

"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#17 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,404 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 06:16 PM

When you run out of cash we'll see how long your 'trophy wife ' sticks around. 

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#18 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,217 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 06:34 PM

When you run out of cash we'll see how long your 'trophy wife ' sticks around. 

No need to worry, we've been married a long time and gone through good financial times and bad. Bt I'm doing quite well financially, especially the last couple of years. Making more money than ever before.

And my wife doesn't care that much about money, she truly loves me. You probably don't understand what that's like.

#19 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,404 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 06:47 PM

I'm actually doing quite well financially, especially the last two years. Making more money than I ever have.

That's why you're taking out a 2nd mortgage and a home equity loan. 

#20 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,217 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 06:56 PM

That's why you're taking out a 2nd mortgage and a home equity loan. 

The home equity line is the second. And it's for tax purposes, or at least was until this year, it's no longer tax deductible. You see...up until this year, you could finance anything on a home equity loan and it would be tax deductible, so it was a smart thing to do for people with equity and excellent credit. The apparent fact that you don't know this explains a lot of things.

I have since paid it off with cash.

#21 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,217 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 07:20 PM

Now that we've cleared that up, Cain; are there any more lies you want to tell about me? Or are you just going to threaten me via PM again like you did a few days ago?

#22 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,404 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 07:37 PM

Now that we've cleared that up, Cain; are there any more lies you want to tell about me? Or are you just going to threaten me via PM again like you did a few days ago?

Like your financial success I suspect you are imagining things.

#23 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,217 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 07:44 PM

Like your financial success I suspect you are imagining things.

I live comfortably, I'm not rich. Never claimed to be.

And no, I saved a screenshot of the PM for futures reference.

#24 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,404 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 07:55 PM

I live comfortably, I'm not rich. Never claimed to be.

And no, I saved a screenshot of the PM for futures reference.

Good believe it. 

#25 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,217 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 08:01 PM

Good believe it. 

Envy is not a healthy emotion. If you're not where you want to be, then do something to change things. It worked for me when I was poor.

• cptlo306 likes this

#26 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,404 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 08:24 PM

Envy is not a healthy emotion. If you're not where you want to be, then do something to change things. It worked for me when I was poor.

Envy.  :rofl:

#27 juleebella

juleebella

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,714 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 08:45 PM

Grrrrrrrrrr.  

• Rocky's Mom likes this

#28 juleebella

juleebella

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,714 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 08:49 PM

So, a new cookie store is coming to Hiram.  Personally, when it comes to cookies I prefer home made, but that's just me.

#29 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,217 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 09:27 PM

Grrrrrrrrrr.  

What...no chastizing Cain for his low blow?

#30 juleebella

juleebella

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,714 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 10:20 PM

What...no chastizing Cain for his low blow?

You guys are going to fight no matter what.  That's a given.  I personally think Pubby should start a new forum just for you.  The thing about divorce was a low blow.  Salt in a wound, etc.  Personally never been through it, we'll be celebrating our 40th anniversary this coming Sunday, but, I've witnessed it closely, parents, friends, etc.

Go to your corners guys and once in a while take a deep breath and shake hands.  When it all comes down to it, we're all in this together:)

#31 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,217 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 10:30 PM

You guys are going to fight no matter what.  That's a given.  I personally think Pubby should start a new forum just for you.  The thing about divorce was a low blow.  Salt in a wound, etc.  Personally never been through it, we'll be celebrating our 40th anniversary this coming Sunday, but, I've witnessed it closely, parents, friends, etc.

Go to your corners guys and once in a while take a deep breath and shake hands.  When it all comes down to it, we're all in this together:)

My point being...Cain more or less called my wife of 38 years a gold digger; but you gave him a pass because you agree with his politics. That makes you part of the problem.

#32 Hello Sarah?

Hello Sarah?

Paulding Com member

• Mayberry Sheriff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 08:28 AM

Annnnd another one closed.

http://www.paulding.com/ads/mayberryrack.swf

Anyone may nominate another for a bullet
through the report this post button appearing to the left bottom of each post.

If you're crying wolf, or reporting maliciously, you may just get shot yourself...
the popo can get trigger happy when they're over-worked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics